Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me 09:37 - Oct 12 with 2317 viewsKeno

but I feel very sad and and more than a little upset

I miss Dolly

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 16:02 - Oct 12 with 723 viewshoppy

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 13:56 - Oct 12 by J2BLUE

I hope he comes back. I tried to deescalate that thread. As someone else said, it clearly wasn't about potatoes.

Didn't he know where to buy a jacket one?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 16:04 - Oct 12 with 718 viewsJ2BLUE

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 14:08 - Oct 12 by Ryorry

Yes, you clearly did try to de-escalate it, including a generous apology - sorry to see that get a poor response.

Thank you.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 16:08 - Oct 12 with 711 viewsDubtractor

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 16:04 - Oct 12 by J2BLUE

Thank you.

Personally mate, I hold you completely responsible, you came across as having a chip on your shoulder in that thread.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Not one that suited him. (n/t) on 16:15 - Oct 12 with 695 viewsBloots

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 16:02 - Oct 12 by hoppy

Didn't he know where to buy a jacket one?

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 16:17 - Oct 12 with 690 viewshype313

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 16:08 - Oct 12 by Dubtractor

Personally mate, I hold you completely responsible, you came across as having a chip on your shoulder in that thread.

He obviously got under his skin.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 16:27 - Oct 12 with 679 viewsjeera

I miss Bully, and Footers and Libs.

I especially want to know how Bully felt when he saw the trailer for Pratchett's Night Watch.

I cannot seeing him being happy.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 16:58 - Oct 12 with 639 viewsm14_blue

Wait, what? Dolly’s gone? In a thread about vegetables???

He’ll be missed but I have to say that sounds like a classically Dolly exit.

Come back soon Brixton.
Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 17:12 - Oct 12 with 617 viewsJ2BLUE

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 16:08 - Oct 12 by Dubtractor

I thought it was a roast.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 17:14 - Oct 12 with 607 viewswkj

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 16:58 - Oct 12 by m14_blue

Wait, what? Dolly’s gone? In a thread about vegetables???

He’ll be missed but I have to say that sounds like a classically Dolly exit.

Come back soon Brixton.

I have to admit, it is almost heart warming he left in only a way he could, though not please he's felt the need to take the nuclear option. He'll be back after he re centers though, if past form is anything to go by.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 17:28 - Oct 12 with 585 viewshoppy

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 17:12 - Oct 12 by J2BLUE

You were really gratin on him, I think.

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 17:32 - Oct 12 with 580 viewsjeera

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 17:28 - Oct 12 by hoppy

You were really gratin on him, I think.

Just saute one of those things.

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 17:36 - Oct 12 with 569 viewshoppy

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 17:32 - Oct 12 by jeera

Just saute one of those things.

Made a bit of a hash of it though...

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 17:56 - Oct 12 with 542 viewsRyorry

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 17:12 - Oct 12 by J2BLUE

You'd done a thorough rinsing first though, tbf ... ;)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 17:58 - Oct 12 with 545 viewsWarkystache

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 16:04 - Oct 12 by J2BLUE

Thank you.

It was a nothing thread til Dollers started swinging. Everyone was being reasonable (except for Herby who doesn't like Pak Choi for some reason).

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 18:02 - Oct 12 with 530 viewsRyorry

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 17:58 - Oct 12 by Warkystache

It was a nothing thread til Dollers started swinging. Everyone was being reasonable (except for Herby who doesn't like Pak Choi for some reason).

The only place for Pak Choi is on the compost heap

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 18:05 - Oct 12 with 526 viewsjeera

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 17:58 - Oct 12 by Warkystache

Just hide some in his mashed potato and he won't notice it.

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 18:16 - Oct 12 with 513 viewsBlueBadger

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 18:02 - Oct 12 by Ryorry

The only place for Pak Choi is on the compost heap

Its the Battenberg of vegetables.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 18:26 - Oct 12 with 498 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Nice bloke, but god he liked an argument. 100s of people are bound to disagree on a whole matter of subjects. He just couldn't see that others have different views to his. I know it is a bit of a joke on here, but to agree to disagree is sometimes the best option, otherwise you will get yourself in a right mess. He will hopefully be back and if he has chilled out a bit, the board will be better for it.
Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 19:06 - Oct 12 with 472 viewsHerbivore

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 13:56 - Oct 12 by J2BLUE

I hope he comes back. I tried to deescalate that thread. As someone else said, it clearly wasn't about potatoes.

It couldn't have been about potatoes, the thread was about vegetables and potatoes don't even count as one of your five a day.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 19:07 - Oct 12 with 469 viewsHerbivore

Mate, this isn't going to end well.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 19:21 - Oct 12 with 457 viewsDarth_Koont

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 19:07 - Oct 12 by Herbivore

Mate, this isn't going to end well.

It’s Romain vs. Leaf all over again

Pronouns: He/Him

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 19:41 - Oct 12 with 439 viewsRyorry

Oh I am going to admit too something now, please dont mock me on 19:06 - Oct 12 by Herbivore

It couldn't have been about potatoes, the thread was about vegetables and potatoes don't even count as one of your five a day.

He'll be back, he's flounced off..... on 19:44 - Oct 12 with 438 viewsRyorry

He'll be back, he's flounced off..... on 10:06 - Oct 12 by Bloots

....more times than the flounciest of flouncy things.

He's probably already back to be honest.

If he didn't have the ridiculous desire to argue to the "Nth" degree on everything then he would have been OK

When you couple an argumentative nature with an obviously "sensitive" personality it's always going to end in tears unfortunately.

It would probably do him good have a break.

"He's probably already back to be honest."

Can't be, the thread's been going for ten hours and we're only on p. 2.

He'll be back, he's flounced off..... on 20:54 - Oct 12 with 410 viewsJ2BLUE

He'll be back, he's flounced off..... on 19:44 - Oct 12 by Ryorry

"He's probably already back to be honest."

Can't be, the thread's been going for ten hours and we're only on p. 2.

Poor Dolly. Even Ryorry, one of the board's nicest posters, is landing sick slams on him

Truly impaired.

He'll be back, he's flounced off..... on 21:03 - Oct 12 with 393 viewsRyorry

He'll be back, he's flounced off..... on 20:54 - Oct 12 by J2BLUE

Poor Dolly. Even Ryorry, one of the board's nicest posters, is landing sick slams on him

Yeah but I feel like a bad person now

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024