Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is there such a negative depression cloud... 21:42 - Oct 3 with 2639 viewsSitfcB

...every time we don’t win.

We. Aren’t. Going. To. Win. Every. Game.

COYB
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 21:42]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Why is there such a negative depression cloud... (n/t) on 21:43 - Oct 3 with 2611 viewsJ2BLUE

Sitters, Internet.

Internet, Sitters.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 21:45]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Why is there such a negative depression cloud... on 21:46 - Oct 3 with 2594 viewsIllinoisblue

Bad news sells innit. Edwards and Bishop were anonymous today. Wilson and Toto were very good though

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Why is there such a negative depression cloud... on 21:46 - Oct 3 with 2595 viewspointofblue

Drawing is fine. I'm even ok with the performance being poor; we will struggle sometimes - every team does. My main concern is losing Ward and Downes as I don't think we have the players available to cover for them effectively; I was going to post a new thread to ask this, and may still do, but I wonder if Woolfenden might be able to do a role sitting just in front of the back four if required?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Why is there such a negative depression cloud... on 21:51 - Oct 3 with 2564 viewsBlueBadger

Because we've won so infrequently in the past two years?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Why is there such a negative depression cloud... on 21:53 - Oct 3 with 2553 viewsBluefish

Because the fraud has been terrible for 2 years and today proved nothing has changed

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Why is there such a negative depression cloud... on 21:55 - Oct 3 with 2550 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Love that from you Sitters!

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Why is there such a negative depression cloud... on 21:57 - Oct 3 with 2550 viewsFixed_It

Why is there such a negative depression cloud... on 21:53 - Oct 3 by Bluefish

Because the fraud has been terrible for 2 years and today proved nothing has changed

We drew. With 10 men. Save your tantrum for when we lose

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Why is there such a negative depression cloud... on 22:04 - Oct 3 with 2493 viewsBluefish

Why is there such a negative depression cloud... on 21:57 - Oct 3 by Fixed_It

We drew. With 10 men. Save your tantrum for when we lose

Just like last year we saved it until he blew it?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

Why is there such a negative depression cloud... on 22:05 - Oct 3 with 2500 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Why is there such a negative depression cloud... on 22:04 - Oct 3 by Bluefish

Just like last year we saved it until he blew it?

Is that a royal we blubbers?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Why is there such a negative depression cloud... on 22:49 - Oct 3 with 2389 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Why is there such a negative depression cloud... on 23:24 - Oct 3 with 2336 viewsSwansea_Blue

Because we know where it leads? Four years of getting progressively worse (and bar the blip in the PO season, it's been longer than that. There's been feck all to be cheery about for quite some time.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Why is there such a negative depression cloud... on 23:30 - Oct 3 with 2331 viewsSarge

It’s primarily the work of a small handful of tedious posters with their own absolutely hilarious catchphrases that definitely never get old. Sticking them on ignore cleans the forum up nicely.
Why is there such a negative depression cloud... on 23:35 - Oct 3 with 2308 viewspistonbroke

Why is there such a negative depression cloud... on 21:46 - Oct 3 by pointofblue

Drawing is fine. I'm even ok with the performance being poor; we will struggle sometimes - every team does. My main concern is losing Ward and Downes as I don't think we have the players available to cover for them effectively; I was going to post a new thread to ask this, and may still do, but I wonder if Woolfenden might be able to do a role sitting just in front of the back four if required?

Not worried about losing Downes , he’s not been a starter and when he has came on looks a liability , red card waiting to happen
Why is there such a negative depression cloud... on 08:36 - Oct 4 with 2124 viewsArnieM

Why is there such a negative depression cloud... on 23:35 - Oct 3 by pistonbroke

Not worried about losing Downes , he’s not been a starter and when he has came on looks a liability , red card waiting to happen

He’s acting like a spoilt brat . ONLY interested in the money . I said a few weeks ago , stick him back in the U23’s . He’s no use to the first team .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Why is there such a negative depression cloud... on 08:43 - Oct 4 with 2105 viewsKeaneish

I think it’s more that the performance was reminiscent of the second half of last season. We should be well clear of that now but traits are resurfacing and the same problems seem to persist.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Why is there such a negative depression cloud... on 08:52 - Oct 4 with 2081 viewsArnieM

Why is there such a negative depression cloud... on 08:43 - Oct 4 by Keaneish

I think it’s more that the performance was reminiscent of the second half of last season. We should be well clear of that now but traits are resurfacing and the same problems seem to persist.

In many ways we shouldn’t be surprised by this though , because it’s by and large the same squad of players . Problem is we can’t offload any as they are too well paid snd no one can afford thrm in league one or probably even wants them . Our downsizing can’t happen until next year when something like 26 players contracts come up for renewal . We could be stuck in this division a fair while yet as we try to get our ship in order .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Why is there such a negative depression cloud... on 09:05 - Oct 4 with 2064 viewsRadlett_blue

We're in the 3rd tier, which we hadn't been in for 60 years so no wonder many expect us to win every week. Last season should have been enough evidence that it isn't going to be that way.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Why is there such a negative depression cloud... on 09:22 - Oct 4 with 2028 viewsMonkeyAlan

Because we very rarely win matches nowadays?
Why is there such a negative depression cloud... on 09:25 - Oct 4 with 2025 viewsjayessess

Because. of. the. context. of. the. last. 2. seasons.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Why is there such a negative depression cloud... on 09:26 - Oct 4 with 2024 viewsMullet

It’s not the result at least. That was the one good thing, but the performance and lack of so many things again.

Everything Lambert did to affect the game went wrong didn’t it? Plus the out of our hands injuries to two players you’d say should improve the team.

I don’t think the reaction has been particularly bad either, just the usual shutting down any balance.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

semantics Sitters on 09:28 - Oct 4 with 2018 viewsDyland

Why is there such a negative depression cloud... on 23:30 - Oct 3 by Sarge

It’s primarily the work of a small handful of tedious posters with their own absolutely hilarious catchphrases that definitely never get old. Sticking them on ignore cleans the forum up nicely.

It's hardly a "negative depression cloud" is it. Yeh there are the usual histrionics from a handful, but if one sensibly reviews yesterday there are going to be more negatives than not :)

EDIT: wrong place to reply!
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 9:29]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024