Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? 13:49 - Aug 19 with 2055 viewsDA22A

After looking at the photo gallery from last nights game, the senior injured players were all sitting in the stands, apart from Norwood!!!

If he's fit enough to play golf, why is he not coming to our first friendly game in 5 months along with his team mates?

Something is going on here - lets wait and see whay it is.
Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 13:57 - Aug 19 with 2003 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Cant see him leaving.

He scored 11 goals in 28 matches in an injury hit season that was his first experience of this level.

You'd think he has 15-20 goals in him if fit for a season, so I cant see any justification whatsoever for the club selling him.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 14:02 - Aug 19 with 1979 viewsCokeIsKey

Nydam and Morris weren’t there either. Probably just the players with short term injuries who were at the stadium.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 14:10 - Aug 19 with 1953 viewsTown_Boy

He’s on holiday by the looks of his famous Instagram

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 14:14 - Aug 19 with 1947 viewsBlueBadger

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 14:10 - Aug 19 by Town_Boy

Line Up #2 by PhilTWTD 18 Aug 2020 20:26
Sitting in the stand.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/images/news/9487_g.jpg

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 14:15 - Aug 19 with 1941 viewsBlueBadger

He was in the stand. Nothing is going on.

Sitting in the stand.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 14:26 - Aug 19 with 1881 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I assumed Wilson is out injured and I missed it? He was absent wasn't he?

Also same with Tyreece Simpson? He wasn't involved despite playing in our last match yet Folami was involved and Drinan who were both seemingly behind him in the pecking order.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 14:28 - Aug 19 with 1870 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 14:14 - Aug 19 by BlueBadger

Sitting in the stand.

What is going on with this photo?

It looks like a drawing or Norwood and Nolan by someone who can't draw that well.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 14:32 - Aug 19 with 1835 viewsJakeITFC

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 14:15 - Aug 19 by BlueBadger

He was in the stand. Nothing is going on.

Sitting in the stand.

Am I due a woosh, or am I missing something?
Login to get fewer ads

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 14:33 - Aug 19 with 1828 viewsBlueBadger

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 14:32 - Aug 19 by JakeITFC

Am I due a woosh, or am I missing something?

I think I've whooshed myself here, to be honest.

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 14:41 - Aug 19 with 1789 viewsSitfcB

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 14:28 - Aug 19 by WarkTheWarkITFC

What is going on with this photo?

It looks like a drawing or Norwood and Nolan by someone who can't draw that well.

Norwood isn’t in that photo.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 14:41 - Aug 19 with 1785 viewsSitfcB

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 14:10 - Aug 19 by Town_Boy

Add another one to the net.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 14:41 - Aug 19 with 1789 viewsPhilTWTD

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 14:26 - Aug 19 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I assumed Wilson is out injured and I missed it? He was absent wasn't he?

Also same with Tyreece Simpson? He wasn't involved despite playing in our last match yet Folami was involved and Drinan who were both seemingly behind him in the pecking order.

I assume Tyreece played for the U23s, they drew 1-1 with Stowmarket at Playford Road, Liam Gibbs scored.

Wilson another with a niggle, although PL didn't go into any detail on him.
Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 14:53 - Aug 19 with 1744 viewsfactual_blue

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 14:41 - Aug 19 by SitfcB

Having grown up near Norwood, I can only stress that any photo without any part of Norwood in it is a good photo.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 14:56 - Aug 19 with 1731 viewsfactual_blue

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 14:33 - Aug 19 by BlueBadger

You'll go blind.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 15:04 - Aug 19 with 1698 viewsRadlett_blue

Nolan seems to have another calf injury. Here we go again!

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 15:49 - Aug 19 with 1593 viewsBlueBadger

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 14:41 - Aug 19 by SitfcB

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? by BlueBadger 19 Aug 2020 14:33

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 16:18 - Aug 19 with 1517 viewsTieDyedIn95

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 13:57 - Aug 19 by Marshalls_Mullet

Cant see him leaving.

He scored 11 goals in 28 matches in an injury hit season that was his first experience of this level.

You'd think he has 15-20 goals in him if fit for a season, so I cant see any justification whatsoever for the club selling him.

Other then he allegedly wants to leave and has done for a while now? I don't know how much truth to that there is but the rumour has persisted pretty much from the start of the year that he wants out. What's the point of keeping him on the books if he's unhappy? We've also got to clear some of our bigger contracts to make everything work with the new wage system.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 16:29 - Aug 19 with 1480 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 16:18 - Aug 19 by TieDyedIn95

Other then he allegedly wants to leave and has done for a while now? I don't know how much truth to that there is but the rumour has persisted pretty much from the start of the year that he wants out. What's the point of keeping him on the books if he's unhappy? We've also got to clear some of our bigger contracts to make everything work with the new wage system.

Where has it ever been reported he wants to leave?

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 16:32 - Aug 19 with 1471 viewsCheltenham_Blue

"If he's fit enough to play golf"?

I'm fit enough to play golf, but if I tried to push my fitness with something as simple as, I don't know, Curling for instance, I reckon I would be blowing hard.

If he is fit enough to play golf indeed!!

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 16:34 - Aug 19 with 1464 viewsOsborneOneNil

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 16:18 - Aug 19 by TieDyedIn95

A bigger contract matters not for this season.....it's next year (if we fail to go up) that it will matter.
Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 16:39 - Aug 19 with 1443 viewshype313

Has he said that? Also, it's not like he's an an abundance of offers either, Dundee Utd are keen and so are Fleetwood, but would he really want to go to either of those given he would have to take a pay cut and be further away from Eastbourne?

Don't buy it personally.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Was Norwood the only absent senior squad member? on 20:12 - Aug 19 with 1245 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Think you've made that up.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024