Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jackson close to signing new contract... 13:15 - Jan 29 with 3930 viewshoppy

from EADT...

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/new-ipswich-town-deal-for-kayden-jackson-1-6488272

Has been a different player to what we saw last season.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Jackson close to signing new contract... on 13:16 - Jan 29 with 3904 viewsChateauWines

Happy

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Jackson close to signing new contract... on 13:17 - Jan 29 with 3886 viewsSuperblue95

Didn’t realise he had ambitions of being a journalist

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Jackson close to signing new contract... on 13:17 - Jan 29 with 3887 viewsHerbivore

Deserved. He's been key for us this season, despite an off night last night.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jackson close to signing new contract... on 13:19 - Jan 29 with 3867 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Jackson close to signing new contract... on 13:17 - Jan 29 by Herbivore

Agreed, hes done well. He certainly had a lot of doubters.

Some of us knew he would do a good job.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Jackson close to signing new contract... on 13:19 - Jan 29 with 3866 viewsPJH

Jackson close to signing new contract... on 13:17 - Jan 29 by Superblue95

Didn’t realise he had ambitions of being a journalist

Maybe EADT now own ITFC.

Terry Hunt seemed to think they did anyway.
Jackson close to signing new contract... on 13:19 - Jan 29 with 3866 viewshaynes_toe1

Best forward we have so makes sense.
Hopefully we'll get an extra £500..... on 13:44 - Jan 29 with 3781 viewsBloots

....when we flog him at the end of the season now.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Jackson close to signing new contract... on 14:21 - Jan 29 with 3677 viewsMrTown

Been a good season for him.

His technical ability is poor and lacks composure.

But his running in behind frightens defenders at this level, and it is best when he's off the cuff and has no time to think.

Poor last night, but had a really good season. All round deserved.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Login to get fewer ads

Jackson close to signing new contract... on 14:36 - Jan 29 with 3602 viewsPositivelyPortman

Jackson close to signing new contract... on 14:21 - Jan 29 by MrTown

But his running in behind frightens defenders at this level, and it is best when he's off the cuff and has no time to think.

TWTD’s resident oracle speaks.

Damned with faint praise.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Jackson close to signing new contract... on 14:39 - Jan 29 with 3593 viewschicoazul

It's so weird how it's always certain players who get tagged as good physically but lacking composure or brains when these topics come up.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Jackson close to signing new contract... on 14:59 - Jan 29 with 3515 viewsMrTown

Jackson close to signing new contract... on 14:36 - Jan 29 by PositivelyPortman

TWTD’s resident oracle speaks.

Damned with faint praise.

Strange post.

Especially from someone who I have never heard of.

Jackson close to signing new contract... on 15:01 - Jan 29 with 3504 viewsMrTown

Jackson close to signing new contract... on 14:39 - Jan 29 by chicoazul

It's so weird how it's always certain players who get tagged as good physically but lacking composure or brains when these topics come up.

I think every player has their strengths and weaknesses, part and parcel of being a footballer.

Just my opinion on Jackson, think he has been excellent this season though, like I said, his pace has caused havoc at times, and he works his bollox off which is crucial from the front 2 in a 3-5-2.

Jackson close to signing new contract... on 15:14 - Jan 29 with 3449 viewsmo_itfc

I like watching Jackson and Norwood... both proven goalscorers, but we haven't seen that at portman road...

I really hope he can start finding the net again.

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Jackson close to signing new contract... on 15:32 - Jan 29 with 3374 viewshadleighboyblue

Jackson close to signing new contract... on 13:17 - Jan 29 by Herbivore

He would be better if the team played to his strengths rather than just kick it up in the air
Jackson close to signing new contract... on 15:38 - Jan 29 with 3352 viewsOsborneOneNil

Spot on.
Jackson close to signing new contract... on 09:18 - Jan 30 with 3122 viewsWickets

I hope that this is a sign that we will not in future leave player contract talks until its too late !
Jackson close to signing new contract... on 09:26 - Jan 30 with 3105 viewshampstead_blue

Agree. Last season I don't think anyone would have looked good in our team.

Nice to see the lad getting backed and seeing him enjoy himself.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Jackson close to signing new contract... on 09:38 - Jan 30 with 3090 viewsHerbivore

DaveU seems to be down voting any positive comment about Kayden Jackson. I wonder what known gammonista DaveU could possibly object to about Kayden Jackson.

Jackson close to signing new contract... on 12:31 - Jan 30 with 3021 viewsitfcjoe

Been our best striker this year, and new contract to palm off interest from higher up the pyramid.

Well deserved, and think he is very underrated by our fanbase who still seem to have the same criticisms from when he first played like decision making and not notice that it has really improved

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Jackson close to signing new contract... on 12:34 - Jan 30 with 3008 viewsHerbivore

Jackson close to signing new contract... on 12:31 - Jan 30 by itfcjoe

Been our best striker this year, and new contract to palm off interest from higher up the pyramid.

Well deserved, and think he is very underrated by our fanbase who still seem to have the same criticisms from when he first played like decision making and not notice that it has really improved

He's got the third most assists in the league and has set up numerous other chances. It's hard to do that by constantly making wrong decisions. He's improved immeasurably for me. His first touch is still very hit and miss and he's never going to be amazing with his back to goal, but his movement and work rate are excellent and his end product has mostly been very decent. He's probably the only Hurst signing we could potentially sell for more than we paid for him.

Jackson close to signing new contract... on 12:37 - Jan 30 with 2998 viewsReuser_is_God

Jackson close to signing new contract... on 12:31 - Jan 30 by itfcjoe

Yeah, totally agree with this.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Jackson close to signing new contract... on 13:10 - Jan 30 with 2962 viewsmarchy

Jackson close to signing new contract... on 14:39 - Jan 29 by chicoazul

You mean like strikers? Like how Norwood's well-built but hot-headed and needs several chances to put one away, therefore lacking composure or brains? Or is there something specific you're trying to conjure up?
Jackson close to signing new contract... on 14:34 - Jan 30 with 2916 viewsHerbivore

Jackson close to signing new contract... on 13:10 - Jan 30 by marchy

You mean like strikers? Like how Norwood's well-built but hot-headed and needs several chances to put one away, therefore lacking composure or brains? Or is there something specific you're trying to conjure up?

Norwood tends to get criticised for poor finishing rather than poor decision making. There's a subtle difference there.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024