Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. 07:52 - Jan 27 with 7396 viewshampstead_blue

Comes onto the Today programme to discuss his campaign and starts with this

"What a wonderful job the NHS are doing looking after our family member"......

His tone of voice was so fake. Within a second of him finishing his cheap statement he was full on.

Poor form, very poor form.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 13:30 - Jan 27 with 1875 viewsm14_blue

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 13:27 - Jan 27 by hampstead_blue

1 1/2 and yes I am bias and find the hard left a real danger to the country. I find them and the way they go about their business abhorrent. So much is ignored and excused away.
And yes again, I do give the Tories a kick when they deserve it.

I didn't see the clip. I listen to R4 Today program which is were I heard their edited interview.

I've not seen the clip yet but will try and get to see it later. I don't know if R4 edited their piece.

You think Starmer is 'hard left'?
Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 13:31 - Jan 27 with 1875 viewsitfcjoe

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 13:28 - Jan 27 by GlasgowBlue

I think Starmer would take Johnson apart at PMQ's. Sadly for Labour not many people watch it.

He is Boris' worst nightmare at PMQs - because Boris is cr@p on the detail.

I like Lisa Nandy but think her getting it now would be feeding her to the slaughter, she needs an influential role in the shadow cabinet for sure though with a view of running and winning next time

EDIT - The 2nd part of that Corbynism podcast with Anna Turley was a really good listen if you hadn't seen it.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2020 13:31]

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 13:36 - Jan 27 with 1845 viewsGlasgowBlue

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 13:31 - Jan 27 by itfcjoe

He is Boris' worst nightmare at PMQs - because Boris is cr@p on the detail.

I like Lisa Nandy but think her getting it now would be feeding her to the slaughter, she needs an influential role in the shadow cabinet for sure though with a view of running and winning next time

EDIT - The 2nd part of that Corbynism podcast with Anna Turley was a really good listen if you hadn't seen it.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2020 13:31]

I haven't seen it yet. Anna Turley was treated disgracefully by UNITE and the Corbynistas.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 13:39 - Jan 27 with 1837 viewsMeadowlark

I think I'm going to put you ignore. This is getting tedious now.....
Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 13:45 - Jan 27 with 1820 viewsitfcjoe

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 13:36 - Jan 27 by GlasgowBlue

I haven't seen it yet. Anna Turley was treated disgracefully by UNITE and the Corbynistas.

Episode 2 on here

https://audioboom.com/channels/5016299

That case is ridiculous, will cost Unite £1m - someone should ask RLB for their membership list and organise a mail out to tell their members where their money is going - vanity projects for Len

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 13:49 - Jan 27 with 1798 viewsHARRY10

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 13:28 - Jan 27 by GlasgowBlue

I think Starmer would take Johnson apart at PMQ's. Sadly for Labour not many people watch it.

Would it matter if they did ?

If they had paid heed to such matters they would have easily seen that Johnson is an habitual liar with no other concern other than self promotion.

For all the numpties thinking he is their man on brexit he actually only chose that as it appeared the best chance of becoming leader.

And this isn't really about personalities (though it ends up that way) it is about the intent behind those governing and opposing. Whether you see a goverment as one to help it's voters or exploit them
Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 13:49 - Jan 27 with 1796 viewsJ2BLUE

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 13:30 - Jan 27 by m14_blue

He has proven repeatedly that he has no idea what hard left means. To him it’s anyone who doesn’t worship the military. Doesn’t like Starmer mentioning his family and the NHS but if a Tory mentioned a relative serving he would be lubing himself up.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2020 13:51]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 14:00 - Jan 27 with 1753 viewsfooters

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 13:49 - Jan 27 by J2BLUE

He has proven repeatedly that he has no idea what hard left means. To him it’s anyone who doesn’t worship the military. Doesn’t like Starmer mentioning his family and the NHS but if a Tory mentioned a relative serving he would be lubing himself up.

Much of the country thinks the hard left is anyone to the left of Tony Blair. We've been on a huge political slide as a country since Thatcherism instilled this narrow sense of self-interest and individualism over any collectivist ideals.

Hampstead is just a cartoon version of this tabloid Red Scare hysteria.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 14:06 - Jan 27 with 1728 viewseireblue

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 13:30 - Jan 27 by m14_blue

He has tried a simple deflection with an exaggeration to try and justify his OP and try and retain a bit of credibility.
Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 14:09 - Jan 27 with 1717 viewsRyorry

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 13:27 - Jan 27 by hampstead_blue

1 1/2 and yes I am bias and find the hard left a real danger to the country. I find them and the way they go about their business abhorrent. So much is ignored and excused away.

I didn't see the clip. I listen to R4 Today program which is were I heard their edited interview.

I've not seen the clip yet but will try and get to see it later. I don't know if R4 edited their piece.

You were given quite a bit of support on here a few weeks back because of what you've been through.

Shame that you apparently don't feel any kind of empathy with another human being who's been going through a wringer, & who is simply responding to the interviewer's question as any of us would - as a human being. He's clearly shattered & looks as tho he's barely slept for days.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 14:09 - Jan 27 with 1712 viewsGlasgowBlue

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 13:49 - Jan 27 by J2BLUE

I don't think it's fair to use terms like "lubing himself up" with regards to the military mate.

I may be wrong but as I understand it HB suffered life changing injuries in the line of duty so it's a subject he is very passionate about.

I disagree with HB with regards to his attack on Starmer but I certainly don't think the constant reference to his military service and his understandable support for veterans should be used as a stick to beat him with.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2020 14:25]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 14:21 - Jan 27 with 1674 viewsN2_Blue

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 14:09 - Jan 27 by Ryorry

You were given quite a bit of support on here a few weeks back because of what you've been through.

Shame that you apparently don't feel any kind of empathy with another human being who's been going through a wringer, & who is simply responding to the interviewer's question as any of us would - as a human being. He's clearly shattered & looks as tho he's barely slept for days.

I actually think Hampstead_blue might be ill and needs some help of some kind, perhaps because of what he has been through (PTSD?). Continuing to peddle these not very pleasant views is not going to help him one bit and I'm another one that has added him to the ignore list.

The guy completely lost the plot through the election and seems to be on the same path unfortunately.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 14:31 - Jan 27 with 1646 viewsHerbivore

Turn it in, fella. You supported a proven liar who is already going back on various election pledges so the moral high ground definitely doesn't belong to you. And it definitely doesn't belong to you when you're referring to Keir Starmer as "hard left" and having a pop at him for praising the NHS for providing excellent care to his gravely unwell mother-in-law. And what a surprise that you didn't even review the source material before wading in on a Labour MP.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2020 14:55]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 14:37 - Jan 27 with 1635 viewsm14_blue

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 14:21 - Jan 27 by N2_Blue

I actually think Hampstead_blue might be ill and needs some help of some kind, perhaps because of what he has been through (PTSD?). Continuing to peddle these not very pleasant views is not going to help him one bit and I'm another one that has added him to the ignore list.

The guy completely lost the plot through the election and seems to be on the same path unfortunately.

Not sure this is needed.
Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 14:48 - Jan 27 with 1613 viewsSomethingBlue

Yes but it's clear anyone a smidgen to the left of Viktor Orban would appear "hard left" to you. That's how warped your stance is, or has become — not sure which of those is the case.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 14:49 - Jan 27 with 1608 viewsjaykay

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 13:13 - Jan 27 by monytowbray

Never forget, the Sun ran a FRONT PAGE story about how Milliband couldn't eat a bacon sandwich properly but hailed Cameron a hero/genius for eating a hotdog at a BBQ with a knife and fork.

If you ever needed proof of propaganda and bias, that's it. I wouldn't trust anyone who eats BBQ food with anything but their hands.

just imagine if a labour leader had left his kids in a pub

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 14:56 - Jan 27 with 1588 viewsjaykay

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 13:39 - Jan 27 by Meadowlark

I think I'm going to put you ignore. This is getting tedious now.....

if you are talking about the o.p. then before long he will finish up just shouting at the moon as no one will see his posts

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 15:08 - Jan 27 with 1560 viewsJ2BLUE

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 14:09 - Jan 27 by GlasgowBlue

I don't think it's fair to use terms like "lubing himself up" with regards to the military mate.

I may be wrong but as I understand it HB suffered life changing injuries in the line of duty so it's a subject he is very passionate about.

I disagree with HB with regards to his attack on Starmer but I certainly don't think the constant reference to his military service and his understandable support for veterans should be used as a stick to beat him with.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2020 14:25]

I am not using it as a stick to beat him. I’m stating facts based on his posts. What I say is true. He can’t give it out if we aren’t allowed to respond.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 16:20 - Jan 27 with 1503 viewsjaykay

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 15:08 - Jan 27 by J2BLUE

I am not using it as a stick to beat him. I’m stating facts based on his posts. What I say is true. He can’t give it out if we aren’t allowed to respond.

that you were and you should be able to respond. if he does suffer from ptsd, funny it only manifest as anti labour on here. not anti tory anti lib dem, anti green.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024