Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cummings bat signal 18:33 - Nov 27 with 3711 viewsZedRodgers

https://dominiccummings.com/

Holy hoodwink Batman, I think he’s trying to deliberately mislead people (again)

No, not at the moment

Cummings bat signal on 19:44 - Nov 27 with 1466 viewshampstead_blue

Cummings bat signal on 18:36 - Nov 27 by BlueAsTory

Summary: Tell your family and friends face-to-face: if Boris doesn’t get a majority, then Corbyn and Sturgeon will control the government, their official policy is to give the vote to millions of foreign citizens to cheat their second referendum, we’ll all get screwed on taxes, Parliament will drag the whole country into crisis, and immigration will return to being a central issue in politics instead of being marginalised by Brexit…

Nothing to see here, just stating the facts.

Careful, you'll waken the Kraken that is the JC fan club.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Cummings bat signal on 19:46 - Nov 27 with 1458 viewsZedRodgers

Cummings bat signal on 18:57 - Nov 27 by GlasgowBlue

No probs. Anyhooo, back to the important stuff. Where are we all meeting for your leaving party on the 12th of next month?

It’s quite sad that you’ve resorted to churlish insinuations that I should leave the forum after the election.

It’s almost as if you think your other people can’t see your ‘swerve and vanish’ conclusions to every single exchange we have on here.

If you really want to meet me then I’d be happy to see you at Bristol Rovers on the 14th. I’ll be the one wearing wraparound sunglasses so you know who I am.

No, not at the moment

Cummings bat signal on 20:00 - Nov 27 with 1443 viewsBlueBadger

Cummings bat signal on 19:41 - Nov 27 by eireblue

I believe turbos are of the past, it is Ludicrous mode nowadays.

I am sure there used to be a poster on here that talked fondly of the Tories, and was very happy to keep us all informed on what Guido was up to.

Maybe he too voted for a party that ended up being totally awful, but he never saw through it at the time.

Yes, ludicrous is definitely the word that springs to mind.

Let's leave J2 out of this.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Cummings bat signal on 20:16 - Nov 27 with 1427 viewsZedRodgers

There’s been talk of this for a while.

No, not at the moment

Cummings bat signal on 20:30 - Nov 27 with 1414 viewsHerbivore

Cummings bat signal on 20:16 - Nov 27 by ZedRodgers

There’s been talk of this for a while.

Would his role not make him part of the civil service? If so, wouldn't his blog fall foul of purdah rules? Or are special advisers something different? Might explain why he's left and is now blogging.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Cummings bat signal on 20:43 - Nov 27 with 1399 viewsSteve_M

Cummings bat signal on 20:30 - Nov 27 by Herbivore

Would his role not make him part of the civil service? If so, wouldn't his blog fall foul of purdah rules? Or are special advisers something different? Might explain why he's left and is now blogging.

Seems to be the case:

However, as the referendum campaign showed, breaking electoral law isn't a big deal if you win.

Might just be the sort of thing that filters through to those not overly interested in politics though, Johnson's lieing and the doctored Starmer clip already have.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2019 21:01]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cummings bat signal on 21:00 - Nov 27 with 1377 viewsGlasgowBlue

Cummings bat signal on 19:46 - Nov 27 by ZedRodgers

It’s quite sad that you’ve resorted to churlish insinuations that I should leave the forum after the election.

It’s almost as if you think your other people can’t see your ‘swerve and vanish’ conclusions to every single exchange we have on here.

If you really want to meet me then I’d be happy to see you at Bristol Rovers on the 14th. I’ll be the one wearing wraparound sunglasses so you know who I am.

I don't think you should leave zedders. But once the dear leader has departed I can't see that you will particularly feel the need to stay.

Sadly I won't be at the Rovers game. My next game will be away to Tranmere where I shall be more than happy to buy you a beer.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Cummings bat signal on 21:07 - Nov 27 with 1365 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cummings bat signal on 19:43 - Nov 27 by LankHenners

Yes, as I said a 'generous assessment'. She's nothing more than a messenger for Boris at this point.

nothing so painful as unrequited love lol

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Cummings bat signal on 08:53 - Nov 28 with 1264 viewsfactual_blue

Cummings bat signal on 20:30 - Nov 27 by Herbivore

No - SPADs are Civil Servants, regrettably. Christ knows how cummings got through the vetting.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Cummings bat signal on 08:59 - Nov 28 with 1256 viewsHerbivore

Cummings bat signal on 08:53 - Nov 28 by factual_blue

No - SPADs are Civil Servants, regrettably. Christ knows how cummings got through the vetting.

Apparently all SPAD's resign as a formality at the start of an election campaign so I guess purdah rules don't apply. He's such a weasel.

Cummings bat signal on 09:19 - Nov 28 with 1246 viewsStokieBlue

Cummings bat signal on 19:09 - Nov 27 by Steve_M

Oddly, he forgets to mention why May's Brexit deal didn't get enough votes. And that Johnson's got past its first reading in the Commons. How strange that Brexit is "in peril " after all that.

Nice little dogwhistle in there too with the mention of Goldman Sachs too.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2019 19:35]

I'll be honest, I don't know much about Cummings except stuff from the last year or so but I am not sure about some of his conclusions on that blog. He's straying quite far from his specialities in some of them.

Down at blog #32 he posts about productivity and exponential improvements around Moore's law which seem very simplistic to me. Had to stop reading it in the end.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Cummings bat signal on 09:23 - Nov 28 with 1239 viewsHerbivore

Cummings bat signal on 09:19 - Nov 28 by StokieBlue

I'll be honest, I don't know much about Cummings except stuff from the last year or so but I am not sure about some of his conclusions on that blog. He's straying quite far from his specialities in some of them.

Down at blog #32 he posts about productivity and exponential improvements around Moore's law which seem very simplistic to me. Had to stop reading it in the end.

SB

He's not half as bright as he thinks he is. A willingness to use underhand tactics that others would baulk at does not make you a strategic genius, and that's about all he has in his armory.

Cummings bat signal on 12:23 - Nov 28 with 1209 viewsSteve_M

Cummings bat signal on 09:23 - Nov 28 by Herbivore

He's not half as bright as he thinks he is. A willingness to use underhand tactics that others would baulk at does not make you a strategic genius, and that's about all he has in his armory.

Yep, clever but not as much as her thinks he is. This is perhaps the best overview:

https://unherd.com/2019/08/dominic-cummings-is-no-chicken/

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cummings bat signal on 13:18 - Nov 28 with 1192 viewsBrixtonBlue

Cummings bat signal on 19:02 - Nov 27 by vapour_trail

To be fair, you’ve actually given an answer to a question for a change.

It’s the party line, but an answer all the same.

I'm still waiting for Lowers to tell me anything - just one thing - that Boris has done to make him a "champion for the Jewish community."

He's had 43 hours and still nothing...

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Cummings bat signal on 13:55 - Nov 28 with 1176 viewsHerbivore

Cummings bat signal on 12:23 - Nov 28 by Steve_M

Yep, clever but not as much as her thinks he is. This is perhaps the best overview:

https://unherd.com/2019/08/dominic-cummings-is-no-chicken/

Yes, I read that a while back and it's a good read. Cummings' glib, smug "We'll see what he's right about" in regards to Dominic Grieve has really not aged well given everything that's gone on since.

Cummings bat signal on 14:03 - Nov 28 with 1172 viewsEwan_Oozami

Cummings bat signal on 19:41 - Nov 27 by eireblue

I believe turbos are of the past, it is Ludicrous mode nowadays.

I am sure there used to be a poster on here that talked fondly of the Tories, and was very happy to keep us all informed on what Guido was up to.

Maybe he too voted for a party that ended up being totally awful, but he never saw through it at the time.

Yes, ludicrous is definitely the word that springs to mind.

This is the only Ludicrous I can stand:

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024