Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... 15:11 - Sep 11 with 20417 viewsclive_baker

Anyone got any? I absolutely cannot stand eggs, but I rarely meet people that agree with me. The smell, the taste, absolutely hideous things.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Listen you bunch of fooking morons on 16:33 - Sep 11 with 2161 viewsfooters

Listen you bunch of fooking morons on 16:31 - Sep 11 by Dyland

You just WATCH me

There must be one food you dislike. Spit it out, say I.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

AAAAAAGGGGGH (n/t) on 16:36 - Sep 11 with 2148 viewsDyland

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:27 - Sep 11 by GrandadDel

Curry

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

aye, everythng on 16:42 - Sep 11 with 2129 viewsDyland

Listen you bunch of fooking morons on 16:32 - Sep 11 by wkj

You consider baked beans to be delicious?

FOOD

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:42 - Sep 11 with 2129 viewsfabian_illness

Beetroot.

I can still smell it boiling away on my nans stove.
Absolutely makes me heave.
Okay, I don't like tripe (n/t) on 16:43 - Sep 11 with 2130 viewsDyland

Listen you bunch of fooking morons on 16:33 - Sep 11 by footers

There must be one food you dislike. Spit it out, say I.

aye, everythng on 16:44 - Sep 11 with 2128 viewswkj

aye, everythng on 16:42 - Sep 11 by Dyland

FOOD

We agree, baked beans are gash

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

aye, everythng on 16:45 - Sep 11 with 2123 viewsStokieBlue

aye, everythng on 16:44 - Sep 11 by wkj

We agree, baked beans are gash

Nonsense.

Baked beans on toast with very strong cheddar is a fine meal.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:45 - Sep 11 with 2124 viewsGlasgowBlue

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:27 - Sep 11 by wkj

Glassers said you didn't have one, I'm pretty sure he knows more about your life than you do

Well it may have taken five years on here but you finally seem to have grown a pair.

Congrats.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Okay, I don't like tripe (n/t) on 16:45 - Sep 11 with 2124 viewsfooters

Okay, I don't like tripe (n/t) on 16:43 - Sep 11 by Dyland

The Turks and Italians have their ways with tripe. If you're not keen on the taste of grass, probably one to give a miss to.

You are semi-excused.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:47 - Sep 11 with 2112 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:45 - Sep 11 by GlasgowBlue

Well it may have taken five years on here but you finally seem to have grown a pair.

Congrats.

I have a fig tree and apple tree in my garden also, not just pears I'm growing.

Crybaby

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:48 - Sep 11 with 2109 viewsGlasgowBlue

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:27 - Sep 11 by BrixtonBlue

Blimey, and you live in Scotland as well!

And until I moved to Scotland I had always lived on the coast, whether at home or abroad.

It's the smell that puts me off. It looks lovely but I hate the smell.

I have to close all the doors in the house if the Mrs is cooking Mussels or fish just to escape the smell.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:50 - Sep 11 with 2097 viewsGrandadDel

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:45 - Sep 11 by GlasgowBlue

Congrats.

What an odd post

Let's keep this a fun thread.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 16:56]
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:52 - Sep 11 with 2092 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:50 - Sep 11 by GrandadDel

What an odd post

Let's keep this a fun thread.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 16:56]

Sorry Benters

Crybaby

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:52 - Sep 11 with 2093 viewsGeoffSentence

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:02 - Sep 11 by Superblue95

Croissants. What is the f*cking point of a croissant?

I’m convinced there isn’t a person alive who actually likes them but people still eat them just because they think they should like them or because they want to be a pretentious tw*t.

Obscure rant over

I love croissants.

All soft and fluffy and crumbly and savoury and sweetish all at the same time. Yum yum.

But also I do like being a pretentious tw@t.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:54 - Sep 11 with 2088 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:52 - Sep 11 by GeoffSentence

I love croissants.

All soft and fluffy and crumbly and savoury and sweetish all at the same time. Yum yum.

But also I do like being a pretentious tw@t.

Please allow my to bestow this gift of pink himalayan salt upon you.

Crybaby

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:54 - Sep 11 with 2089 viewsTractor_Buck

Baked apple - the destruction of a perfectly good fruit just so it can be shoved in a pie.

(It's actually the gloopy texture that makes me hate it)
Upvoted by mistake on 16:54 - Sep 11 with 2087 viewsDanTheMan

Upvoted by mistake on 16:24 - Sep 11 by Dyland

Trying to reply in apoplexy. Cauliflowers are fooking great!

FFS

I think I should delete this thread before I combust.

I'm with you.

And now also very hungry.

Actually on topic the only thing I dislike most people like is baked beans. Tried it dozens of times but I can't get over the texture despite liking basically every other sort of bean.

I remember staying round a mates after a particularly drunken night out. He lived with his parents at the time and his mum made us a massive bowl of baked beans and loads of toast for lunch. Didn't want to be mad so ate quite a bit of it. Probably the closest I've been to throwing up at the table.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 16:59]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Nah, they don't on 16:55 - Sep 11 with 2087 viewsDyland

Okay, I don't like tripe (n/t) on 16:45 - Sep 11 by footers

The Turks and Italians have their ways with tripe. If you're not keen on the taste of grass, probably one to give a miss to.

You are semi-excused.

They laugh at tourists eating it thinking it's some kind of local specialty. It's not food. It's closer to sh1t than food. Literally.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:56 - Sep 11 with 2084 viewsericclacton

Brian Wilson & Mike Love.
Nah, they don't on 16:57 - Sep 11 with 2076 viewswkj

Nah, they don't on 16:55 - Sep 11 by Dyland

They laugh at tourists eating it thinking it's some kind of local specialty. It's not food. It's closer to sh1t than food. Literally.

I bet you'd like Menudo, look it up, my in laws love the stuff, bloody foreigners

Crybaby

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:59 - Sep 11 with 2072 viewsIllinoisblue

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:54 - Sep 11 by Tractor_Buck

Baked apple - the destruction of a perfectly good fruit just so it can be shoved in a pie.

(It's actually the gloopy texture that makes me hate it)

Apple Pies are awful (except for Mr Kipling's) but Apple Crumble is the best dessert ever.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:59 - Sep 11 with 2068 viewsGeoffSentence

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:03 - Sep 11 by wkj

Penis chocolate is nice, but croissants are a bit nah, especially with people trying to fill them with savory ingredients

Croisssants need nothing on nor in them. Doing so just spoils them.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 17:00 - Sep 11 with 2077 viewsSporall

Baked beans
Eggs
Mushrooms
Tuna (and almost all seafood)
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 17:01]
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 17:01 - Sep 11 with 2068 viewsGeoffSentence

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:08 - Sep 11 by Dyland

A croissant just needs butter on it, if it's warm.

Obviously those overcooked little weird ones you get from Pret and most supermarkets are sh1te.

Noooooooooh.

Nothing but nothing should be added to a croissant. Least of all butter given that a croissant is already pretty much butter in the form of a bread.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 17:01 - Sep 11 with 2067 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:59 - Sep 11 by Illinoisblue

Apple Pies are awful (except for Mr Kipling's) but Apple Crumble is the best dessert ever.

American apple pies are fugging awful... Why? Cinnomen... Cinnomen in everything as of its the essence of jesus christ.

You get a good shortcrust pie from my old dear in you though and you'd be punting those Mr kippings all the way to Chi town
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 17:12]

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024