Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question regarding Dozzell 00:21 - Sep 1 with 5613 viewsblueysbackside

Just wondering the following so don’t bite m’ed off:
Who would take £1m for him and then buy a decent left back with the dosh - if Rambo was given the funds?
Thanks
"... nobody would spend that money on him" on 11:05 - Sep 1 with 623 viewsPhilTWTD

"... nobody would spend that money on him" on 10:14 - Sep 1 by Dyland

Of course they would, unless his contract has run down. I can see us losing him for nothing. Which is fooking infuriating.

The club has a year's option after this season.
Sure, but he's hardly tied down long term on 11:21 - Sep 1 with 600 viewsDyland

"... nobody would spend that money on him" on 11:05 - Sep 1 by PhilTWTD

The club has a year's option after this season.

It would be amazing if he could nail down a place in our team but my head says we're going to need to sell if the club are to benefit in some way. Pains me to say that.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Sure, but he's hardly tied down long term on 11:56 - Sep 1 with 583 viewsMullet

Sure, but he's hardly tied down long term on 11:21 - Sep 1 by Dyland

It would be amazing if he could nail down a place in our team but my head says we're going to need to sell if the club are to benefit in some way. Pains me to say that.

I still think we will see 442 switched back to 433 as Lambert prefers it. Although I'd like us to use 4231 for Judge and Huws, a 433 does suit Dozzell if Skuse is out and he can sit at the base and dictate a different kind of gameplan.

At some point you'd expect us to go a bit stale, so it might just be a case of circumstance as was Wimbledon for all the wrong reasons. He actually made some excellent passes, but was doing so into a thicket of defenders and defensive midfielders, to a striker not quite on his wavelength.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Sure, but he's hardly tied down long term on 12:05 - Sep 1 with 574 viewsblueislander

Sure, but he's hardly tied down long term on 11:56 - Sep 1 by Mullet

I still think we will see 442 switched back to 433 as Lambert prefers it. Although I'd like us to use 4231 for Judge and Huws, a 433 does suit Dozzell if Skuse is out and he can sit at the base and dictate a different kind of gameplan.

At some point you'd expect us to go a bit stale, so it might just be a case of circumstance as was Wimbledon for all the wrong reasons. He actually made some excellent passes, but was doing so into a thicket of defenders and defensive midfielders, to a striker not quite on his wavelength.

Would it be fair to say that Judge has underachieved so far this year. ? Being out wide in a four man midfield does not suit him. He is not disciplined enough to do the defensive duties required, and it is not making the most of his creative talents to play out wide. Can it be justified to play a system just to suit him ?
Question regarding Dozzell on 19:53 - Sep 1 with 539 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Question regarding Dozzell on 10:22 - Sep 1 by PhilTWTD

He needs games in a row here. How many times has he played two or three in a row at first-team level, let alone 10 or 15? Unfortunately for him, it looks like the midfield is getting established with Downes and Skuse. He'll have a better chance when we go to three in midfield, which I think we'll probably do at some point.

It's exactly this. I do think we'll see 3 in there sooner rather than later to accommodate Huws or Nolan and Dozzell will benefit through some rotation and any injuries. Once he gets a run in the team (very difficult for Lambert to do.on form right now) we'll begin to see the real player. he's young and not as physically developed as say Downes. Patience from everyone including him required.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 19:56]

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Question regarding Dozzell on 20:58 - Sep 1 with 502 viewsitfcjoe

Anyone who would take £1m for him is an idiot.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024