Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There we have it already 14:36 - Aug 3 with 6131 viewsBluefish

Anti Evans chants at the game

Calling him a c**t

Pathetic waste of time and creating a sh*t atmosphere

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

There we have it already on 16:32 - Aug 3 with 1194 viewsActionMan

There we have it already on 14:50 - Aug 3 by Bluefish

There really isn't no matter how much you want to believe it
Neither help the players or the atmosphere.

Lambert joined in so I'm sure the players are just fine with it. If my boss cut my wages 60% I'd be pretty peeved!
There we have it already on 16:33 - Aug 3 with 1188 viewsStokieBlue

There we have it already on 16:32 - Aug 3 by ActionMan

Lambert joined in so I'm sure the players are just fine with it. If my boss cut my wages 60% I'd be pretty peeved!

You shouldn't be if you signed the contract.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

There we have it already on 16:48 - Aug 3 with 1128 viewsJ2BLUE

There we have it already on 14:56 - Aug 3 by itfcjoe

The atmosphere sounds pretty good at the moment so not sure why you are worried

This is nothing to do with the atmosphere. It's just more of the same whingey attention seeking childlike attitude he's had forever.

Probably an only child who isn't used to sharing toys so has to try and justify to himself why he deserves them more and why he's a bigger fan than anyone else can possibly be.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

There we have it already on 17:01 - Aug 3 with 1101 viewsSpruceMoose

There we have it already on 16:48 - Aug 3 by J2BLUE

This is nothing to do with the atmosphere. It's just more of the same whingey attention seeking childlike attitude he's had forever.

Probably an only child who isn't used to sharing toys so has to try and justify to himself why he deserves them more and why he's a bigger fan than anyone else can possibly be.

That describes a few on here to be honest.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

There we have it already on 17:03 - Aug 3 with 1088 viewsBluefish

There we have it already on 16:48 - Aug 3 by J2BLUE

Dry the tears petal

Don't forget, as you said......it wont happen during the game

There we have it already on 17:34 - Aug 3 with 1019 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

There we have it already on 16:04 - Aug 3 by Bluefish

Size of your ears should be able to hear that there has been at least 3

I couldn’t hear it over the noise of someone in the away end crying about Mick McCarthy..

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

There we have it already on 17:41 - Aug 3 with 987 viewsBlue_Order

There we have it already on 17:42 - Aug 3 with 978 viewsBluefish

There we have it already on 17:41 - Aug 3 by Blue_Order

Lovely meme but not sure it works in the context

Login to get fewer ads

There we have it already on 17:42 - Aug 3 with 973 viewsReuser_is_God

There we have it already on 17:34 - Aug 3 by The_Romford_Blue

I couldn’t hear it over the noise of someone in the away end crying about Mick McCarthy..

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

There we have it already on 18:22 - Aug 3 with 897 viewsHipsterectomy

Evans was in the ground today, I hear he was signing off a cheque as these chants started, then ripped it up

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

There we have it already on 18:37 - Aug 3 with 861 viewspennblue

There we have it already on 18:22 - Aug 3 by Hipsterectomy

Evans was in the ground today, I hear he was signing off a cheque as these chants started, then ripped it up

Evans has had his chance. I am all for getting behind the team this season, but if we get anywhere close to the top 6, will be down to the manager and the support he has built up with the fans, not the owner.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

There we have it already on 18:42 - Aug 3 with 842 viewsFreddy

There we have it already on 14:39 - Aug 3 by Bluefish

It will be here every game when the opposition score

Bout time he got some stick
There we have it already on 18:44 - Aug 3 with 833 viewsBluefish

There we have it already on 18:42 - Aug 3 by Freddy

Bout time he got some stick

Yeah scoundrel has only stuck in 100 million

There we have it already on 19:11 - Aug 3 with 794 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Bluefish you're a TWTD equivalent of Chris Sutton. Saying stupid things in public just to get an attention.

So at 14.36 PM you posted this message on this forum from the away stand while the anti-Evans chants occurred. Why bleating on the forum about it? If you have a problem with the chants about your beloved evans why didn't you have a courage to preach to those who were singing it? Why bleating on here?

Moreover just to make you even more upset I need to tell you that I've heard the same c**t chants in the Beech Inn Hotel where I was before the game.

Your obsessions about m***thy and evans are really freaky.
There we have it already on 19:26 - Aug 3 with 772 viewsmrshallisfit

You are a very odd individual. I would suggest you are very unhappy in your own skin
There we have it already on 19:35 - Aug 3 with 750 viewsBluefish

There we have it already on 19:11 - Aug 3 by Mach_foreignBlue

Bluefish you're a TWTD equivalent of Chris Sutton. Saying stupid things in public just to get an attention.

So at 14.36 PM you posted this message on this forum from the away stand while the anti-Evans chants occurred. Why bleating on the forum about it? If you have a problem with the chants about your beloved evans why didn't you have a courage to preach to those who were singing it? Why bleating on here?

Moreover just to make you even more upset I need to tell you that I've heard the same c**t chants in the Beech Inn Hotel where I was before the game.

Lol you wanted me to round 1500 people up and find out which ones were singing it?

There we have it already on 19:47 - Aug 3 with 727 viewsMach_foreignBlue

There we have it already on 19:35 - Aug 3 by Bluefish

Lol you wanted me to round 1500 people up and find out which ones were singing it?

Just one or two in your proximity and tell them something. Why crying about that on the forum?
There we have it already on 19:48 - Aug 3 with 725 viewslongtimefan

There we have it already on 18:37 - Aug 3 by pennblue

Evans has had his chance. I am all for getting behind the team this season, but if we get anywhere close to the top 6, will be down to the manager and the support he has built up with the fans, not the owner.

So by that reasoning last year relegation was nothing to do with Evans, purely the fault of the Manager and supporters?
There we have it already on 19:49 - Aug 3 with 720 viewsBluefish

There we have it already on 19:47 - Aug 3 by Mach_foreignBlue

Just one or two in your proximity and tell them something. Why crying about that on the forum?

It all came from one congregation behind the goal. I was to the side. Bit silly from you. Top mick like win though

There we have it already on 19:54 - Aug 3 with 710 viewsMach_foreignBlue

There we have it already on 19:49 - Aug 3 by Bluefish

It all came from one congregation behind the goal. I was to the side. Bit silly from you. Top mick like win though

OK so if it happens at Peterborough then you might like to talk to those who sing about your poor marcus.

The p***k has gone. Let it go. Remember his meltdown at Burton 2 years ago and it was hilarious.
There we have it already on 20:13 - Aug 3 with 672 viewsBerlinBlue

There we have it already on 19:11 - Aug 3 by Mach_foreignBlue

I've often wondered why people pay for a ticket to a match, then spend half of it staring into their phone screens.
There we have it already on 20:16 - Aug 3 with 660 viewsBluefish

There we have it already on 19:54 - Aug 3 by Mach_foreignBlue

OK so if it happens at Peterborough then you might like to talk to those who sing about your poor marcus.

The p***k has gone. Let it go. Remember his meltdown at Burton 2 years ago and it was hilarious.

I'll knock them all out mate

There we have it already on 21:12 - Aug 3 with 603 viewshatch

I’ll admit I didn’t like the Evans chants either. I think the anti-Bluefish stuff is a little OTT. Was a great atmosphere today but that wasn’t great to hear.

The siege mentality that Lambert has created of staff/players/fans vs Evans after yesterday’s interview may be good for camaraderie etc but it’s a shame to have created such a positive atmosphere last season with limited negativity and now we’re calling our owner a c***.

I understand the frustrations with him but thought it was a step far today.
There we have it already on 21:15 - Aug 3 with 597 viewsSpruceMoose

There we have it already on 20:16 - Aug 3 by Bluefish

I'll knock them all out mate

11th August.

That's my prediction in the 'Fishers Begs To Be Banned' sweepstake.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

There we have it already on 21:17 - Aug 3 with 588 viewsartsbossbeard

There we have it already on 21:15 - Aug 3 by SpruceMoose

11th August.

That's my prediction in the 'Fishers Begs To Be Banned' sweepstake.

He's not wrong here though.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024