Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There we have it already 14:36 - Aug 3 with 6132 viewsBluefish

Anti Evans chants at the game

Calling him a c**t

Pathetic waste of time and creating a sh*t atmosphere

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

There we have it already on 21:22 - Aug 3 with 747 viewsSpruceMoose

There we have it already on 21:17 - Aug 3 by artsbossbeard

He's not wrong here though.

Not saying he is.

But that's how the pattern goes sadly. He's made his point, he should just stroll away safe in the knowledge that he's right.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

There we have it already on 22:19 - Aug 3 with 685 viewspennblue

There we have it already on 21:12 - Aug 3 by hatch

I’ll admit I didn’t like the Evans chants either. I think the anti-Bluefish stuff is a little OTT. Was a great atmosphere today but that wasn’t great to hear.

The siege mentality that Lambert has created of staff/players/fans vs Evans after yesterday’s interview may be good for camaraderie etc but it’s a shame to have created such a positive atmosphere last season with limited negativity and now we’re calling our owner a c***.

I understand the frustrations with him but thought it was a step far today.

I don't see any harm in letting Evan's know that patience is running thin. If he does not want to invest more into the club, then he should seek other investors, not just run it on a shoe string. ie. if he can't afford to run the club competitively, then he should really get out.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

There we have it already on 22:43 - Aug 3 with 661 viewsblueconscience

There we have it already on 18:44 - Aug 3 by Bluefish

Yeah scoundrel has only stuck in 100 million

He chose to buy a football club, and he also chooses not to keep the club competitive.

No sympathy from me.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

There we have it already on 08:03 - Aug 4 with 563 viewstextbackup

LOL you are a very desperate sad little man aren’t you.

It’s going to be ace this season watching you scrape around for something to try and get people with.

My money will be on kenlock having a poor game and you claiming it’s racism from our fans, as you have before

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

There we have it already on 08:04 - Aug 4 with 560 viewsMaySixth

Yes I think we should all stand there and not tell him what we think

we must bow down to these owners,they know best, we are mere minions

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

There we have it already on 08:16 - Aug 4 with 546 viewsBluefish

There we have it already on 08:03 - Aug 4 by textbackup

LOL you are a very desperate sad little man aren’t you.

It’s going to be ace this season watching you scrape around for something to try and get people with.

My money will be on kenlock having a poor game and you claiming it’s racism from our fans, as you have before

Do explain what is sad or desperate about saying that negative chants do harm to what was a really good and positive atmosphere. Surely you agree that we are miles better off getting behind the team, club, manager etc.

There we have it already on 08:22 - Aug 4 with 530 viewsMaySixth

There we have it already on 08:16 - Aug 4 by Bluefish

Do explain what is sad or desperate about saying that negative chants do harm to what was a really good and positive atmosphere. Surely you agree that we are miles better off getting behind the team, club, manager etc.

It's not sad or desperate but it is pious at the very least to tell people what or what they say toward the owner - particularly when they back the club home and away.

The comment about Brentford was frankly ridiculous.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

There we have it already on 08:33 - Aug 4 with 505 viewstextbackup

There we have it already on 08:16 - Aug 4 by Bluefish

admit it, you’d pre written the post ready it post it the second you heard an anti ME comment when taking a piss.

You claim you want a fan base in harmony, yet you’re the worse for trying to cause a divide on here. Your bio being the proof.... but hey, I’m sure you’ll find a way of trying to be correct in your own little mind

As I say, sad and desperate

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

There we have it already on 08:45 - Aug 4 with 477 viewsBluefish

There we have it already on 08:33 - Aug 4 by textbackup

admit it, you’d pre written the post ready it post it the second you heard an anti ME comment when taking a piss.

You claim you want a fan base in harmony, yet you’re the worse for trying to cause a divide on here. Your bio being the proof.... but hey, I’m sure you’ll find a way of trying to be correct in your own little mind

As I say, sad and desperate

I'd written a post saying the fans were going to call ME a c*nt before they had called ME a c*nt? That would be pretty impressive stuff, perhaps it is you that is pre empting a moan at me instead? Prior to the ME chant I was heartily joining in with a PL chant and had praised his selection/formation. You had your time of creating a negative atmosphere and tried to shut down anyone that disagreed saying you would be right and the club would be better off, it spectacularly failed. Perhaps it is time for you to start listening to others that said that sort of stuff damages the team. Cheers

There we have it already on 08:47 - Aug 4 with 466 viewsBluefish

There we have it already on 08:22 - Aug 4 by MaySixth

It's not sad or desperate but it is pious at the very least to tell people what or what they say toward the owner - particularly when they back the club home and away.

The comment about Brentford was frankly ridiculous.

Bring on the nonce chants again and the snarling at those who don't like to hear them. Great times

There we have it already on 09:07 - Aug 4 with 431 viewstractorboy1978

I don't agree with calling him a c**t - "Evans, pull your finger out" or "Evans, give the club some due care and attention" would be more apt but aren't going to be sung at a football ground are they?
There we have it already on 10:01 - Aug 4 with 404 viewsbraveblue

No need to call him that. But if travelling fans are fed up with his disastrous tenure I can hardly blame him. Team fully backed throughout the game.
There we have it already on 10:08 - Aug 4 with 395 viewsmrshallisfit

There we have it already on 18:44 - Aug 3 by Bluefish

Yeah scoundrel has only stuck in 100 million

Yes. Over 11 years. 9 million per year in the first two leagues wont cut it. He has transformed us into a League One club. Happy with that?
There we have it already on 10:34 - Aug 4 with 371 viewsBluefish

There we have it already on 10:08 - Aug 4 by mrshallisfit

Yes. Over 11 years. 9 million per year in the first two leagues wont cut it. He has transformed us into a League One club. Happy with that?

Erm yes the alternative is zero or external debt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024