Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who remembers Subbuteo? 18:01 - Jul 5 with 4028 viewsChateauWines

Just came up elsewhere on here. I had 22 teams at one stage and played an FA Cup right through from First Round.

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Who remembers Subbuteo? Going on.., on 01:05 - Jul 6 with 889 viewsChateauWines

Who remembers Subbuteo? Going on.., on 00:42 - Jul 6 by hoppy

Yes, had it all... friend and I had leagues with specific teams... selected our squad etc to play. And recordered who scored etc...

You used to get a fixture list formula in handbook for league of eight teams

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Who remembers Subbuteo? on 09:13 - Jul 6 with 841 viewsosborne

Who remembers Subbuteo? on 22:02 - Jul 5 by farkenhell

Same here. I had the 1978 world cup edition.

Sh1t - I feel old!

Loved it. I got my set in 67 for Christmas. Blue and red kits as standard, but Wow! Oh yes! Reigning European Champions Celtic! They've been my 2nd team ever since.

Anyone remember Blow Football?
Who remembers Subbuteo? on 09:18 - Jul 6 with 840 viewsmonty_radio

Who remembers Subbuteo? on 20:13 - Jul 5 by ChateauWines

my mum trod on Trevor Brooking and his legs both broke. Had to superglue his torso to boots. He never was any good in the air anyway

Subbuteo was years ahead of its time in showcasing a variety of disabilities. My armless goalie performed wonders.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Who remembers Subbuteo? on 10:55 - Jul 6 with 816 viewslinhdi

Who remembers Subbuteo? on 09:13 - Jul 6 by osborne

Loved it. I got my set in 67 for Christmas. Blue and red kits as standard, but Wow! Oh yes! Reigning European Champions Celtic! They've been my 2nd team ever since.

Anyone remember Blow Football?

Blow football? I loved it. Mostly because, as a clarinettist, I was able to hold the blow and control the pace far better than any opponent!
Who remembers Subbuteo? on 11:29 - Jul 6 with 804 viewsKeaneish

The best. It got so expensive though. The new subbuteo is lame in comparison to the old painted figures.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Who remembers Subbuteo? on 11:30 - Jul 6 with 802 viewsPJH

Who remembers Subbuteo? on 10:55 - Jul 6 by linhdi

Blow football? I loved it. Mostly because, as a clarinettist, I was able to hold the blow and control the pace far better than any opponent!

I was brilliant at the pub table football game, the one with the players on the metal tube thingy's and you turned the handles.

My outside right was devastating in The Waggon and Horses in Woodbridge in the early to mid 1970's and he got better and better the more pints that I drank.
Who remembers Subbuteo? on 11:38 - Jul 6 with 795 viewsTIB

Who remembers Subbuteo? on 19:17 - Jul 5 by GeoffSentence

Was it it Striker?

No...I have a feeling it was this.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ideal-Adams-Total-Action-Football/dp/B00375MZW6

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Who remembers Subbuteo? on 12:33 - Jul 6 with 773 viewsvilanovablue

I used to live down the road from where it was originally produced in a small village outside Tunbridge Wells.
Login to get fewer ads

Who remembers Subbuteo? Going on.., on 13:20 - Jul 6 with 761 viewshadleighboyblue

Who remembers Subbuteo? Going on.., on 00:42 - Jul 6 by hoppy

Yes, had it all... friend and I had leagues with specific teams... selected our squad etc to play. And recordered who scored etc...

Yes loved it , we had mini leagues and cup competitions and played for a penny a goal just to add some spice to it .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024