Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am terrified 10:58 - May 24 with 6693 viewsGeoffSentence

Looking at the list of potential runners and riders for the Tory leadership and thinking that either Jeremy Hunt or Michael Gove would be the best outcome.

That is how bad things are.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I am terrified on 14:10 - May 25 with 404 viewsSpruceMoose

I am terrified on 14:02 - May 25 by Ryorry

Actually, I love my country (lord help me).

I just dislike incompetent, corrupt, self-interested, self-serving, greedy, short-sighted, incredibly stupid & uncaring politicians. And I can't see a single person amongst those who've put themselves forward for leadership of the ruling Tory party who aren't at least 6 of those things, if not more.

Isn't it odd that the people who rant and rave about how patriotic they are, the kind who constantly bang on about how much more pride they have in their country than everyone else, are often the type of people who embarrass themselves and their country on a regular basis?

They aren't proud of their country really. They just use it as a brickbat with which to abuse others,because they seem to have a need to feel better than everyone. Probably because everyone else is pretty ashamed of them.
[Post edited 25 May 2019 14:13]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I am terrified on 14:18 - May 25 with 392 viewspickles110564

I am terrified on 14:10 - May 25 by SpruceMoose

Isn't it odd that the people who rant and rave about how patriotic they are, the kind who constantly bang on about how much more pride they have in their country than everyone else, are often the type of people who embarrass themselves and their country on a regular basis?

They aren't proud of their country really. They just use it as a brickbat with which to abuse others,because they seem to have a need to feel better than everyone. Probably because everyone else is pretty ashamed of them.
[Post edited 25 May 2019 14:13]

You certainly aint proud of your country, where do you live?
I am terrified on 14:21 - May 25 with 388 viewsSpruceMoose

I am terrified on 14:18 - May 25 by pickles110564

Seeing as you constantly want to make this personal Pickles, I wonder how proud your wife and daughter would be, considering how you said they vote, if they saw the way you conduct yourself on here?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I am terrified on 15:21 - May 25 with 353 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think it’s just brainwashed morons like you he’s fed up with. I’ve had enough too, you can go and sit on your own on my div list.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I am terrified on 15:24 - May 25 with 351 viewseireblue

Why do you want come across as a creepy bitter old man?
I am terrified on 15:37 - May 25 with 340 viewsSpruceMoose

I am terrified on 15:24 - May 25 by eireblue

Maybe he is one?

I am terrified on 15:41 - May 25 with 338 viewsRyorry

I am terrified on 15:24 - May 25 by eireblue

Perhaps he got pickled ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I am terrified on 16:32 - May 25 with 312 viewsgazzer1999

I am terrified on 14:21 - May 25 by SpruceMoose

Seeing as you constantly want to make this personal Pickles, I wonder how proud your wife and daughter would be, considering how you said they vote, if they saw the way you conduct yourself on here?

Sprucie, give it a rest. You seem to spend all your time conducting yourself the way you are accusing others. Are you just on here to wind them up? I hope your family is proud of you.
Cue the abuse.
[Post edited 25 May 2019 16:49]
Login to get fewer ads

I am terrified on 16:58 - May 25 with 289 viewsNo9

I am terrified on 11:10 - May 24 by J2BLUE

Boris wins. Tories desperate and he's their best chance. The members will elect him in a landslide IMO

Increasing the problems for the tories
Will the party then split?
& the UK goes down the swanee
I am terrified on 17:04 - May 25 with 280 viewsSpruceMoose

I am terrified on 16:32 - May 25 by gazzer1999

Sprucie, give it a rest. You seem to spend all your time conducting yourself the way you are accusing others. Are you just on here to wind them up? I hope your family is proud of you.
Cue the abuse.
[Post edited 25 May 2019 16:49]

Top blubbing lad. Top blubbing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024