Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm no doctor but that is not a healthy look Mr Brazil! 17:18 - May 16 with 4266 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

I'm no doctor but that is not a healthy look Mr Brazil! on 17:19 - May 16 with 4236 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

I'm no doctor but that is not a healthy look Mr Brazil! on 17:25 - May 16 with 4171 viewsDeano69

Was going to post a Total Recall Gif, but they are equally as gruesome

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

I'm no doctor but that is not a healthy look Mr Brazil! on 17:36 - May 16 with 4087 viewsjontysnut

I remember my 2 year old looking like that when he was trying to squeeze out a log.
I'm no doctor but that is not a healthy look Mr Brazil! on 17:43 - May 16 with 4055 viewsDeano69

in his day, blimey what a transformation

I'm no doctor but that is not a healthy look Mr Brazil! on 17:46 - May 16 with 4036 viewsDeano69

Did you hear his story the other day of doing a half marathon in a pair of Gazelle's with no training...

I'm no doctor but that is not a healthy look Mr Brazil! on 18:00 - May 16 with 3974 viewsScuzzer

Do you remember the American diner up at Ransomes called 'Fatty Arbuckles"...I was once sitting on the next table to the Brazil family. I left after having my meal...something I think he has only just managed to do.

Established 1968

I'm no doctor but that is not a healthy look Mr Brazil! on 18:42 - May 16 with 3832 viewsTrequartista

I'm no doctor but that is not a healthy look Mr Brazil! on 18:00 - May 16 by Scuzzer

Do you remember the American diner up at Ransomes called 'Fatty Arbuckles"...I was once sitting on the next table to the Brazil family. I left after having my meal...something I think he has only just managed to do.

a disappointing ending to that anecdote.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I'm no doctor but that is not a healthy look Mr Brazil! on 18:57 - May 16 with 3766 viewshampstead_blue

been said a few times before, the man is probably an alcoholic.

I doubt under his current regime he's got long left.

Hope he gets help

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Login to get fewer ads

I'm no doctor but that is not a healthy look Mr Brazil! on 19:40 - May 16 with 3646 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

HE looks like Fergie having lost every title on the final day.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

I'm no doctor but that is not a healthy look Mr Brazil! on 19:56 - May 16 with 3593 viewsIllinoisblue

I'm no doctor but that is not a healthy look Mr Brazil! on 18:42 - May 16 by Trequartista

a disappointing ending to that anecdote.

talking of disappointing anecdotes; many years ago I used to work with Brazil's father. He was a furniture salesman at Texas Homecare on London Road. Same receding hairline but in no way a fatty. Always nicely turned out in a suit. This would have been around 1990. Whenever there was any heavy lifting of furniture to be done he would always go missing and leave that to us young-uns.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I'm no doctor but that is not a healthy look Mr Brazil! on 20:15 - May 16 with 3495 viewsStokieBlue

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I'm no doctor but that is not a healthy look Mr Brazil! on 20:19 - May 16 with 3466 viewshoppy

I'm no doctor but that is not a healthy look Mr Brazil! on 17:43 - May 16 by Deano69

in his day, blimey what a transformation

Vertical stripes can be slimming, can't they?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Separated at Birth? on 20:43 - May 16 with 3351 viewsPendejo

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

I'm no doctor but that is not a healthy look Mr Brazil! on 21:01 - May 16 with 3267 viewsElderGrizzly

I'm no doctor but that is not a healthy look Mr Brazil! on 18:57 - May 16 by hampstead_blue

been said a few times before, the man is probably an alcoholic.

I doubt under his current regime he's got long left.

Hope he gets help

Probably?! 😳
I'm no doctor but that is not a healthy look Mr Brazil! on 22:44 - May 16 with 3069 viewsTractorWood

Looks very ill. Hope he finds what he's looking for. By all accounts a decent guy. I've seen some of his cohort in the mid Suffolk pubs and they look far healthier, shockingly.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

I'm no doctor but that is not a healthy look Mr Brazil! on 01:53 - May 17 with 2902 viewseddiespearitt03

There are no concerns here. He has just returned from overseas with a massive sun tan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024