Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. 19:49 - Apr 3 with 6929 viewsMrTown

Wow.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 20:01 - Apr 3 with 5875 viewsSwansea_Blue

So it should be for the price!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 20:04 - Apr 3 with 5859 viewsfooters

Not as good as Portman Road.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 20:04 - Apr 3 with 5856 viewsgtsb

That maybe the case but it's going to be a hindrance to them on the recruitment side for a good few years.
Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 20:09 - Apr 3 with 5831 viewsSwansea_Blue

Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 20:04 - Apr 3 by gtsb

That maybe the case but it's going to be a hindrance to them on the recruitment side for a good few years.

How many Jonathan Douglases can you buy for £1bn anyway?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 20:18 - Apr 3 with 5784 viewsSuperblue95

Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 20:09 - Apr 3 by Swansea_Blue

How many Jonathan Douglases can you buy for £1bn anyway?

Not enough

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 20:21 - Apr 3 with 5767 viewsReuser_is_God

Have Spurs moved to a new stadium?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 20:22 - Apr 3 with 5760 viewsgiant_stow

Bit small for that. And it houses poo heads.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 20:35 - Apr 3 with 5707 viewsBackToRussia

No it isn't, and they're still sh1t.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Login to get fewer ads

Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 20:42 - Apr 3 with 5673 viewsMattinLondon

Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 20:21 - Apr 3 by Reuser_is_God

Apparently so - the media should really have told us more about it.
Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 20:43 - Apr 3 with 5676 viewsFtnfwest

All those titles they’ve won since us...
Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 20:58 - Apr 3 with 5578 viewsTrequartista

Prefer Foxhall Stadium, closer to the action etc

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 21:00 - Apr 3 with 5572 viewsBlue_Order

I honestly don’t see the appeal.
Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 21:02 - Apr 3 with 5561 viewsbrazil1982

I'd rather go to Loftus Rd, Hillsborough etc.
Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 21:04 - Apr 3 with 5554 viewsfooters

Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 21:00 - Apr 3 by Blue_Order

Doesn't even have a mossy roof! WTF are Spurs playing at.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 21:05 - Apr 3 with 5548 viewsReuser_is_God

Come on mate, they have an on site bakery!

Evans out

Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 21:32 - Apr 3 with 5454 viewswallyvincent

It’s impressive a stadium as you will see.
But as I said to my Surs mate at work, to me nowhere is better than FPR under the floodlights. I wouldn’t swap our ground for anywhere.

“....he’s a young tearaway by the name of Wally Vincent” - DCI Frank Haskins, Metropolitan Police Flying Squad 1975

Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 21:46 - Apr 3 with 5383 viewsIllinoisblue

Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 20:43 - Apr 3 by Ftnfwest

All those titles they’ve won since us...

I recently got into an admittedly pointless argument with a Spurs fan, and took great joy in pointing out all the division 2 teams that have been Champions of England more recently than Spurs. His counter argument was that getting top four and competing in Champions League was more impressive.

We are living in strange times.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 21:52 - Apr 3 with 5353 viewsLord_Lucan

I’m not a fan of new stadiums but I’ve always counted WHL as one of my favourite grounds and I reckon the new version must be a cracker!

Edit. I read somewhere that they have over 100k on the waiting list???????
[Post edited 3 Apr 2019 21:54]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 21:56 - Apr 3 with 5324 viewsReuser_is_God

Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 21:52 - Apr 3 by Lord_Lucan

I’m not a fan of new stadiums but I’ve always counted WHL as one of my favourite grounds and I reckon the new version must be a cracker!

Edit. I read somewhere that they have over 100k on the waiting list???????
[Post edited 3 Apr 2019 21:54]

No mate, that’s Norwich.

Evans out

Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 22:01 - Apr 3 with 5290 viewsGeoffSentence

Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 21:02 - Apr 3 by brazil1982

I'd rather go to Loftus Rd, Hillsborough etc.

I cant believe that any sane person would rather go to Loftus Road. I would rather go anywhere that you can actually see the whole pitch for the price of a ticket.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 22:24 - Apr 3 with 5204 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

It’s impressive, but it’s certainly not the best in the world
[Post edited 3 Apr 2019 22:24]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 22:50 - Apr 3 with 5125 viewstextbackup

Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 22:01 - Apr 3 by GeoffSentence

I cant believe that any sane person would rather go to Loftus Road. I would rather go anywhere that you can actually see the whole pitch for the price of a ticket.

sit in the lower tier and you can

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 07:44 - Apr 4 with 4889 viewsBloomBlue

Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 20:21 - Apr 3 by Reuser_is_God

No they didn't move they stayed at the same place and built some new stands, it's a bit like building an extension on your house, not sure what all the fuss is about
Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 07:53 - Apr 4 with 4873 viewsChondzoresk

They even have an onsite micro-brewery. Also the longest bar in Europe. I think its 60 odd metres long. You can view it on the BBC page.
Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 08:13 - Apr 4 with 4836 viewsunstableblue

Spurs' new stadium is the best in the world. on 22:24 - Apr 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

It’s impressive, but it’s certainly not the best in the world
[Post edited 3 Apr 2019 22:24]

Where do you think there is a better football and multi-purpose stadium?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024