Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... 10:32 - Apr 3 with 12856 viewsitfcjoe

Have a look at this

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 15:18 - Apr 3 with 2013 viewsSpruceMoose

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 15:17 - Apr 3 by MattinLondon

Don’t you think that there’s a world of difference between an actual plot to kill someone and what those soldiers were doing?

It's all just bantz until someone actually gets shot.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 15:19 - Apr 3 with 2008 viewsGlasgowBlue

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 15:17 - Apr 3 by MattinLondon

Don’t you think that there’s a world of difference between an actual plot to kill someone and what those soldiers were doing?

Of course there's a world of difference but it's thin end of the wedge imo.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 15:23 - Apr 3 with 1997 viewsStokieBlue

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 10:44 - Apr 3 by Lord_Lucan

It's not much different to sticking a picture of someone on a dartboard.

It was only paintball rounds.

Are people really getting upset about this? Get a life springs to mind.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 15:46 - Apr 3 with 1952 viewsLord_Lucan

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 15:23 - Apr 3 by StokieBlue

SB

Oh my!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 15:49 - Apr 3 with 1943 viewsBluefish

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 10:44 - Apr 3 by Lord_Lucan

It's not much different to sticking a picture of someone on a dartboard.

It was only paintball rounds.

Are people really getting upset about this? Get a life springs to mind.

The same people that are upset by this probably celebrated the death of Maggie and had effigies of her

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 15:57 - Apr 3 with 1924 viewsMattinLondon

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 15:49 - Apr 3 by Bluefish

The same people that are upset by this probably celebrated the death of Maggie and had effigies of her

Good point. Think they were singing ‘The witch is dead’ or something similar
Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 16:03 - Apr 3 with 1914 viewschicoazul

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 15:49 - Apr 3 by Bluefish

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 16:04 - Apr 3 with 1909 viewsStokieBlue

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 16:03 - Apr 3 by chicoazul

Galloway in huge double-standards shocker?

Surely not!

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 16:08 - Apr 3 with 1902 viewschicoazul

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 16:04 - Apr 3 by StokieBlue

Galloway in huge double-standards shocker?

Surely not!

SB

I quite like him, he is a patriot and he does occasionally make one think differently, but he is also hilariously daft sometimes.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 16:27 - Apr 3 with 1870 viewsLord_Lucan

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 16:08 - Apr 3 by chicoazul

I quite like him, he is a patriot and he does occasionally make one think differently, but he is also hilariously daft sometimes.

Same here

I used to love listening to his late night radio show.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 18:56 - Apr 3 with 1791 viewsSuperfrans

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 10:44 - Apr 3 by itfcjoe

I can see why he isn't popular amongst the troops, as generally hasn't been in favour of a lot of our foreign policy.

But this is just so wrong, and needs to be condemned by the Defence Secretary - and likely see them out of the army.

I can see why he would be unpopular with them, primarily because of the general media coverage of everything he does.

Ironically though, his policies are far more sympathetic to returning soldiers than the current Government’s.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 19:05 - Apr 3 with 1764 viewsGlasgowBlue

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 18:56 - Apr 3 by Superfrans

I can see why he would be unpopular with them, primarily because of the general media coverage of everything he does.

Ironically though, his policies are far more sympathetic to returning soldiers than the current Government’s.

Though less sympathetic to them when serving their country.

Exhibit A being a statement by the Stop the War Coalition when under the Chair of JC put out a statement supporting the violent insurgency against British troops in Iraq.

Iron Lion Zion

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 19:12 - Apr 3 with 1765 viewshampstead_blue

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 11:05 - Apr 3 by No9

Can you identify his 'friends' ?
You have evidence that would bring them to justice?

There is so much evidence against PIRA. Evidence of crimes which would make you puke in your mouth......

However, it's about JC. The Paras have more to hate him for than most. I'm with them

In fact, I agree with the Brig IC 16 Air Assault who is opening an investigation into the poor marksmanship principles shown by these wonderful soldiers.

A mate of mine, and one of my Toms, who is now an LE officer at 16 Air Assault, said their pistol work was shocking. I agree with him.

Luckily we have a solution.....our pistol instructor, now a veteran, lives in Colly so can pass on some tips to them. Myself and my mucker used to get 29/30 on our pistol APWT.

JC's friends are the sworn enemies of the British Armed Forces.
The IRA murdered innocent Para Reg soldiers and civilian staff in Aldershot.

https://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2009/feb/23/ira-bomb-paras-aldershot-197

JC has blood on his hands and needs to come out and accept he had this coming to him.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 19:15 - Apr 3 with 1758 viewsDarth_Koont

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 19:12 - Apr 3 by hampstead_blue

There is so much evidence against PIRA. Evidence of crimes which would make you puke in your mouth......

However, it's about JC. The Paras have more to hate him for than most. I'm with them

In fact, I agree with the Brig IC 16 Air Assault who is opening an investigation into the poor marksmanship principles shown by these wonderful soldiers.

A mate of mine, and one of my Toms, who is now an LE officer at 16 Air Assault, said their pistol work was shocking. I agree with him.

Luckily we have a solution.....our pistol instructor, now a veteran, lives in Colly so can pass on some tips to them. Myself and my mucker used to get 29/30 on our pistol APWT.

JC's friends are the sworn enemies of the British Armed Forces.
The IRA murdered innocent Para Reg soldiers and civilian staff in Aldershot.

https://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2009/feb/23/ira-bomb-paras-aldershot-197

JC has blood on his hands and needs to come out and accept he had this coming to him.

You may think JC is the enemy but I'm willing to bet fewer soldiers would be killed or wounded if he ever got to power.

And we might be a bit more popular around the world and less of a target too. Not a bad thing all told.

Pronouns: He/Him

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 19:22 - Apr 3 with 1739 viewshampstead_blue

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 19:15 - Apr 3 by Darth_Koont

You may think JC is the enemy but I'm willing to bet fewer soldiers would be killed or wounded if he ever got to power.

And we might be a bit more popular around the world and less of a target too. Not a bad thing all told.

you are right on one matter.....fewer soldiers would get killed because JC would destroy our manning and confine the rest to barracks.

JC as a target is a bit of squaddie fun....the fact that it's more deserved than you can imagine makes it funnier.

We (the Forces) target enemies of the state........JC is that enemy.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 19:22 - Apr 3 with 1736 viewsDarth_Koont

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 19:22 - Apr 3 by hampstead_blue

you are right on one matter.....fewer soldiers would get killed because JC would destroy our manning and confine the rest to barracks.

JC as a target is a bit of squaddie fun....the fact that it's more deserved than you can imagine makes it funnier.

Don't be daft.

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 19:31 - Apr 3 with 1707 viewsSomethingBlue

My good god.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 19:31 - Apr 3 with 1710 viewsMelford

I'm interested why this has dropped in the news today. May calls for talks with Corbyn, he's all over the papers today and coincidentally this emerges on the same day. Who made it public and why?

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 19:34 - Apr 3 with 1691 viewsGlasgowBlue

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 19:15 - Apr 3 by Darth_Koont

Less British soldiers killed but many more thousand innocent civilians murdered.

This is the man who voted against taking military action against the genocidal regime of Slobodan Milosevic in Serbia to stop Milosevic murdering the Albanian population of Kosovo.

Once again, Peter Tatchell calls him out.

Iron Lion Zion

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 19:35 - Apr 3 with 1689 viewsfooters

Did you like the previous governments who sent thousands of your mates off to die needlessly then?

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 19:35 - Apr 3 with 1685 viewsjeera

That they let some people loose with guns is a concern to be honest.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 19:57 - Apr 3 with 1641 viewshampstead_blue

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 19:35 - Apr 3 by footers

Did you like the previous governments who sent thousands of your mates off to die needlessly then?

my point is that JC is a threat to national security and supports those who have murdered members of the Para Reg.

I was in NI with them as a medic when PIRA did their utmost to scrub us out on a daily basis.
PIRA, JC's best buddies.

Do you need me to draw you all a map.......?

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 20:03 - Apr 3 with 1635 viewsfooters

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 19:57 - Apr 3 by hampstead_blue

my point is that JC is a threat to national security and supports those who have murdered members of the Para Reg.

I was in NI with them as a medic when PIRA did their utmost to scrub us out on a daily basis.
PIRA, JC's best buddies.

Do you need me to draw you all a map.......?

What do you make of the Tory party funding and arming the Wahhabist Saudi terrorist regime, which we then have to mop up?

How did peace in NI come about- was it a decisive military victory or a peaceful, negotiated treaty which required opposing sides to agree?

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 20:04 - Apr 3 with 1626 viewsMelford

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 19:35 - Apr 3 by jeera

That they let some people loose with guns is a concern to be honest.

I was such fun going out in Colchester when the squaddies were about. I was waiting for a taxi in tight jeans and shoulder length hair and maybe from behind I did look like a woman (I do have a nice bum by all accounts) got pinched on the bum and I turned around and said "what you doing mate?" I got a torrent of f@ggot/tranny/quaer abuse. I tried to be clever and when he asked me if I was a "dirty f*ggot" I said "why, do you want to go out with me? you've already pinched my bum" I got the sh!t kicked out of me,as soon as the first tw@t had me rocking the others joined in , kicking me when I was on the floor.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 20:07 - Apr 3 with 1611 viewsDarth_Koont

Whatever your views are of Corbyn.... on 19:34 - Apr 3 by GlasgowBlue

Less British soldiers killed but many more thousand innocent civilians murdered.

This is the man who voted against taking military action against the genocidal regime of Slobodan Milosevic in Serbia to stop Milosevic murdering the Albanian population of Kosovo.

Once again, Peter Tatchell calls him out.

Maybe. Maybe not. Alternatives to military intervention was certainly up for debate given how it ended:

Edit: Can't link archived article but here's the text.

Russia, not bombs, brought end to war in Kosovo, says Jackson
By Andrew Gilligan

NATO'S commander in Kosovo credits the Russians rather than the Allies' air campaign of Yugoslavia for being the key to persuading Slobodan Milosevic to withdraw his forces from the province.
In an exclusive interview with The Telegraph, Lt Gen Sir Mike Jackson said: "The event of June 3 [when the Russians backed the West's position and urged President Milosevic to surrender] was the single event that appeared to me to have the greatest significance in ending the war." Asked about the bombing campaign, he replied: "I wasn't responsible for the air campaign; you're talking to the wrong person."

[Post edited 3 Apr 2019 20:14]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024