Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon 17:46 - Mar 7 with 8081 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/mar/07/tommy-robinson-to-face-fresh-con

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 22:00 - Mar 7 with 2645 viewsChampionship

Hopefully he'll get a nice long jail sentence.
Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 22:01 - Mar 7 with 2644 viewspickles110564

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 21:04 - Mar 7 by wkj

Time to TakeBackTheController

We don't use controllers m8 u use them with xbox and playstation.
Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 22:02 - Mar 7 with 2640 viewspickles110564

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 22:00 - Mar 7 by Championship

Hopefully he'll get a nice long jail sentence.

What? because i play WOW? get a grip m8.
Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 22:28 - Mar 7 with 2615 viewssparks

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 22:02 - Mar 7 by pickles110564

What? because i play WOW? get a grip m8.

Its 2019.

Playing WOW is a bit odd.

[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 22:30]

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 00:02 - Mar 8 with 2561 viewsElderGrizzly

Now complaining about being followed and harassed. Blub...

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 00:31 - Mar 8 with 2552 viewsSpruceMoose

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 00:02 - Mar 8 by ElderGrizzly

Well that's some good news. At least he had a terrible time in prison.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 00:49 - Mar 8 with 2552 viewsMelford

Where I work I have a 16 year old kid who washes up on the weekend and his FB is loads of Tommy Robinson stuff, from what he tells me there's a lot of youngsters getting behind this kind of talk.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 01:01 - Mar 8 with 2537 viewsSpruceMoose

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 00:49 - Mar 8 by Melford

Where I work I have a 16 year old kid who washes up on the weekend and his FB is loads of Tommy Robinson stuff, from what he tells me there's a lot of youngsters getting behind this kind of talk.

Someone should slap some sense into the stupid little melt.

Login to get fewer ads

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 09:32 - Mar 8 with 2447 viewsBlueBadger

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 18:03 - Mar 7 by crunchie1978

Poor Tommy hope it works out for him!

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 09:38 - Mar 8 with 2440 viewsSwansea_Blue

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 00:02 - Mar 8 by ElderGrizzly

Actually, no scrub that. I don't agree with her that he's got mental health problems. That's an insult to anyone who has genuine mental health problems. This is just another ploy in his calculated and devious little world.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 9:42]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 11:32 - Mar 8 with 2394 viewscrunchie1978

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 09:38 - Mar 8 by Swansea_Blue

Actually, no scrub that. I don't agree with her that he's got mental health problems. That's an insult to anyone who has genuine mental health problems. This is just another ploy in his calculated and devious little world.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 9:42]

I think being locked in a room 23 and a half hours a day in mortal fear of your life could mess with your head somewhat.
Regardless of your view of the man....we are all human after all.....not caged animals.
Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 11:34 - Mar 8 with 2388 viewsfooters

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 11:32 - Mar 8 by crunchie1978

I think being locked in a room 23 and a half hours a day in mortal fear of your life could mess with your head somewhat.
Regardless of your view of the man....we are all human after all.....not caged animals.

Shouldn't break the law then, should he? If you want to live in this country you must abide by our laws.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 11:40 - Mar 8 with 2386 viewsSpruceMoose

Nah. He's a racist stainpants. Can't do the time, don't do the crime.

We went to war to stomp on worms like that. Now we have snivelling apologists for his like everywhere. My grandad will be turning in his grave.

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 13:04 - Mar 8 with 2358 viewscrunchie1978

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 11:34 - Mar 8 by footers

Shouldn't break the law then, should he? If you want to live in this country you must abide by our laws.

We live in a civilized society.....i don't think any human deserves to be locked up in solitary for 2 and a half months.
The level of incarnation to the crime (if one was committed) was tottally unjust.
And the fact posters on this board take glee from this and question his mental health is far more sickening than anything he's meant to of done.
Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 13:19 - Mar 8 with 2343 viewschicoazul

He was put in solitary for his own protection, otherwise he would probably have had his teeth kicked in.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 13:20 - Mar 8 with 2333 viewsSpruceMoose

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 13:19 - Mar 8 by chicoazul

He was put in solitary for his own protection, otherwise he would probably have had his teeth kicked in.

I for one would have loved to have seen him placed in gen pop.

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 13:25 - Mar 8 with 2320 viewsSwansea_Blue

It all depend on whether you believe SYL's bullsh*t about solitary confinement and his food being poisoned, which is obviously aimed as portraying him as a victim in order to recruit support for his vile racist cause.

Or the Prison Service who said:
"Mr Yaxley-Lennon was treated with the same fairness we aim to show all prisoners - he had access to visits, television and showers and it is totally false to say he was held in ‘solitary confinement’.

"He was initially placed into the Care & Separation Unit for less than 48 hours while an assessment of the risk to his safety was undertaken by prison staff. He then joined the main prison population."

As for caged animals, I suspect 99% of his supporters are the same people who complain that Britain has gone soft on crime and that prison is more like a hotel these days, etc, blah, blah.

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 13:38 - Mar 8 with 2290 viewsSeablu

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 13:04 - Mar 8 by crunchie1978

We live in a civilized society.....i don't think any human deserves to be locked up in solitary for 2 and a half months.
The level of incarnation to the crime (if one was committed) was tottally unjust.
And the fact posters on this board take glee from this and question his mental health is far more sickening than anything he's meant to of done.

Have done.

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 13:50 - Mar 8 with 2275 viewsSwansea_Blue

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 13:04 - Mar 8 by crunchie1978

He wasn't
It wasn't
They're not (they're seeing through his lies)

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 13:53 - Mar 8 with 2271 viewscrunchie1978

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 13:25 - Mar 8 by Swansea_Blue

It all depend on whether you believe SYL's bullsh*t about solitary confinement and his food being poisoned, which is obviously aimed as portraying him as a victim in order to recruit support for his vile racist cause.

Or the Prison Service who said:
"Mr Yaxley-Lennon was treated with the same fairness we aim to show all prisoners - he had access to visits, television and showers and it is totally false to say he was held in ‘solitary confinement’.

"He was initially placed into the Care & Separation Unit for less than 48 hours while an assessment of the risk to his safety was undertaken by prison staff. He then joined the main prison population."

As for caged animals, I suspect 99% of his supporters are the same people who complain that Britain has gone soft on crime and that prison is more like a hotel these days, etc, blah, blah.

What about the fact he was released on appeal and shouldn't of even been there in the first place?
That hasn't been discussed on here or by the MSM.
Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 13:54 - Mar 8 with 2270 viewsSpruceMoose

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 13:53 - Mar 8 by crunchie1978

What about the fact he was released on appeal and shouldn't of even been there in the first place?

It's rare you see a bit of whatabouterry that actually starts with 'What about' these days.

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 14:06 - Mar 8 with 2254 viewscrunchie1978

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 13:54 - Mar 8 by SpruceMoose

It's rare you see a bit of whatabouterry that actually starts with 'What about' these days.

What about 'hows about ' for whatabouterry?
Or is that to northern chuck?
Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 14:08 - Mar 8 with 2248 viewsfooters

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 13:53 - Mar 8 by crunchie1978

So criminals shouldn't be put in prison? Interesting take.

What would you have done if he had been found to be prejudicing the trial of those child rapists and as a result they all walked free? Or is it all more to do with hating Muslims than child sex offenders?

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 14:09 - Mar 8 with 2247 viewsSpruceMoose

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 14:06 - Mar 8 by crunchie1978

What about 'hows about ' for whatabouterry?
Or is that to northern chuck?

Howsabouttery sounds a bit...Saville... for my tastes mate.

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 14:11 - Mar 8 with 2242 viewsfooters

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 14:09 - Mar 8 by SpruceMoose

Howsabouttery sounds a bit...Saville... for my tastes mate.

Now then, now then.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024