Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon 17:46 - Mar 7 with 8082 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/mar/07/tommy-robinson-to-face-fresh-con

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:17 - Mar 8 with 1976 viewscrunchie1978

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 14:09 - Mar 8 by SpruceMoose

Howsabouttery sounds a bit...Saville... for my tastes mate.

F##k yeah your right there! Lol
Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:23 - Mar 8 with 1957 viewscrunchie1978

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 14:08 - Mar 8 by footers

So criminals shouldn't be put in prison? Interesting take.

What would you have done if he had been found to be prejudicing the trial of those child rapists and as a result they all walked free? Or is it all more to do with hating Muslims than child sex offenders?

Nooooooooo just make sure that they have ACTUALLY committed a criminal offence in the first place.
Thus saving the tax payer on appeal trials and possibly compensation and endless pages of drivel on a football message board!
Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:28 - Mar 8 with 1941 viewsNo9

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:23 - Mar 8 by crunchie1978

Nooooooooo just make sure that they have ACTUALLY committed a criminal offence in the first place.
Thus saving the tax payer on appeal trials and possibly compensation and endless pages of drivel on a football message board!

You don't think Contempt of Court is an offence?
Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:29 - Mar 8 with 1941 viewsSpruceMoose

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:23 - Mar 8 by crunchie1978

Serious question. Do you really claim that everything that has been written and said about him being a racist, everything that has been reported regarding his actions and motivations, every single quote attributed to him has been made up?

You must believe that as I really don't see how you could keep saying he isn't a vile, racist, self serving provocateur, unless you actually agree with him.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:30 - Mar 8 with 1939 viewscrunchie1978

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:28 - Mar 8 by No9

You don't think Contempt of Court is an offence?

Yes of course it's an offence!
Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:37 - Mar 8 with 1918 viewsfooters

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:30 - Mar 8 by crunchie1978

Yes of course it's an offence!

Which he committed. Which is why he was in prison.

Now, care to answer my second point?

What would you have done if he had been found to be prejudicing the trial of those child rapists and as a result they all walked free? Or is it all more to do with hating Muslims than child sex offenders?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:42 - Mar 8 with 1908 viewscrunchie1978

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:29 - Mar 8 by SpruceMoose

Serious question. Do you really claim that everything that has been written and said about him being a racist, everything that has been reported regarding his actions and motivations, every single quote attributed to him has been made up?

You must believe that as I really don't see how you could keep saying he isn't a vile, racist, self serving provocateur, unless you actually agree with him.

I think it's a case of how you See it.
We should be able to be critical of all religion in a free and democratic society.
Questioning verses in the Koran doesn't make you islamaphobic....the same as questioning Israeli policy doesn't make you anti-Semitic.
He has never been charged or found guilty of any race crime or hate speech....how you personally determine his speech is up to you.
I do find the government getting involved quiet concerning as where will it end....once he's silenced who could be next.
Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:44 - Mar 8 with 1902 viewsfooters

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:42 - Mar 8 by crunchie1978

We should be able to be critical of all religion in a free and democratic society.
Questioning verses in the Koran doesn't make you islamaphobic....the same as questioning Israeli policy doesn't make you anti-Semitic.
He has never been charged or found guilty of any race crime or hate speech....how you personally determine his speech is up to you.
I do find the government getting involved quiet concerning as where will it end....once he's silenced who could be next.

And if by his actions the trials were found to be prejudiced so the perpetrators could walk free?

Login to get fewer ads

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:46 - Mar 8 with 1902 viewsSpruceMoose

You haven't answered my questions.

We are able to be critical of religion. We do it all the time. It's daft to say we can't do it, and it is dumb to say it is frowned upon.

Do you really think you have to be convicted of a race crime in order to be declared a racist?

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:50 - Mar 8 with 1892 viewscrunchie1978

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:37 - Mar 8 by footers

Which he committed. Which is why he was in prison.

Now, care to answer my second point?

I'm sorry but your missing my point....did he actually commit the offence because he was realsed on appeal that's all I'm saying.
Now to your second point the judge in question is on record saying that what Tommy done outside court would of had no bearing on the trial at all what so ever....what he said was already in the public domain.
But if it had and he committed the offence in question then yes he should be sent to prison for that.
Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:51 - Mar 8 with 1886 viewsfooters

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:50 - Mar 8 by crunchie1978

I'm sorry but your missing my point....did he actually commit the offence because he was realsed on appeal that's all I'm saying.
Now to your second point the judge in question is on record saying that what Tommy done outside court would of had no bearing on the trial at all what so ever....what he said was already in the public domain.
But if it had and he committed the offence in question then yes he should be sent to prison for that.

It is illegal to report on an ongoing trial. Doing so could make the jury prejudiced one way or another during the case. That is why it's so important you understand that.

His actions could have let eleven child rapists go free. Let that sink in.

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:53 - Mar 8 with 1882 viewsSpruceMoose

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:51 - Mar 8 by footers

It is illegal to report on an ongoing trial. Doing so could make the jury prejudiced one way or another during the case. That is why it's so important you understand that.

Crunchie doesn't care. I suspect he's not being honest with us about why he likes Tommy Robinson.

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:54 - Mar 8 with 1880 viewscrunchie1978

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:46 - Mar 8 by SpruceMoose

You haven't answered my questions.

We are able to be critical of religion. We do it all the time. It's daft to say we can't do it, and it is dumb to say it is frowned upon.

Do you really think you have to be convicted of a race crime in order to be declared a racist?

I think you have to be very careful using the word racist loosely.
We as a society do not want to lose that words appeal.
It has to be used in the right manner and not just to criticise a person with differing views to ours.
Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:55 - Mar 8 with 1871 viewsnoggin

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:53 - Mar 8 by SpruceMoose

Crunchie doesn't care. I suspect he's not being honest with us about why he likes Tommy Robinson.

Voice of the workin class innit bruv.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:57 - Mar 8 with 1872 viewsSpruceMoose

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:54 - Mar 8 by crunchie1978

I think you have to be very careful using the word racist loosely.
We as a society do not want to lose that words appeal.
It has to be used in the right manner and not just to criticise a person with differing views to ours.

OK then. Can we use it about the bloke who wrote these Tweets?

https://resistinghate.org/tommy-robinson-and-his-hate-tweets/

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:58 - Mar 8 with 1865 viewscrunchie1978

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:51 - Mar 8 by footers

You do realise that the trial had finished.
Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:59 - Mar 8 with 1863 viewsjaykay

i think a radical muslim preachers , were using the same defence as you are for tommy

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 16:00 - Mar 8 with 1861 viewsSpruceMoose

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:59 - Mar 8 by jaykay

i think a radical muslim preachers , were using the same defence as you are for tommy

I've often thought that Muslim extremists and the Alt-Right nutters have more in common than they realise.

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 16:03 - Mar 8 with 1854 viewsfooters

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:58 - Mar 8 by crunchie1978

You do realise that the trial had finished.

He was outside the court during the trial attempting to 'film Muslims'. Do you realise that?

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 16:07 - Mar 8 with 1843 viewscrunchie1978

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 16:03 - Mar 8 by footers

He was outside the court during the trial attempting to 'film Muslims'. Do you realise that?

Ermmmmm trial had finished....sentencing dear boy.
Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 16:09 - Mar 8 with 1836 viewsSpruceMoose

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 16:07 - Mar 8 by crunchie1978

Any of these Tweets racist Crunchie?

You shouldn't just ignore the things that are awkward for you.

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 16:10 - Mar 8 with 1832 viewsfooters

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 16:07 - Mar 8 by crunchie1978

And reporting can only begin once sentencing is complete.

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 17:09 - Mar 8 with 1782 viewsHerbivore

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 15:50 - Mar 8 by crunchie1978

Tommy thought he'd committed the offence, he pleaded guilty. He got out over a procedural error and is now being re-tried.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 17:19 - Mar 8 with 1768 viewsm14_blue

Wait, you don’t think Tommy Robinson is islamaphobic??

That’s batsh1t crazy mate.
Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 18:45 - Mar 8 with 1722 viewseireblue

Womp Womp. Poor old Stephen Yaxley-Lennon on 16:09 - Mar 8 by SpruceMoose

Any of these Tweets racist Crunchie?

You shouldn't just ignore the things that are awkward for you.

There didn’t seem to be that many tweets, and of course they are quite short so, I managed to get through them quite quickly.

Crunchers, is your browser working okay? Shouldn’t take this long to load them up and have read.

Of course Crunchy could have argued that some of the tweets were racist, but SYL, did have time to reflect after he left the EDL and spent time with the Quilliam foundation, and subsequently realised that extremists that are problematic. And it is wrong to be racist, as well as tarnish an entire community based upon the actions of a very small minority. So now he is reformed and now is simply focused on raising awareness of the dangers of extremism.

He could have argued that.

Unfortunately SYL, the racist little fu-cker, called a taxi driver the P word.

Awkward.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024