Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us 14:32 - Jan 10 with 17943 viewsKeno

Well done Rachel

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 21:48 - Jan 10 with 2284 viewswkj

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 21:44 - Jan 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

As well meaning as you are GB you regularly show the self awareness of a hamster (less emotive than slug) when it comes to failing to see when you get carried away and ahead of yourself in trying to confirm your agendas!

This here is in essence why I play the fool online as I do.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 22:01 - Jan 10 with 2256 viewsKeno

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 21:48 - Jan 10 by wkj

This here is in essence why I play the fool online as I do.

sorry, you " play the fool" you mean this is an act??

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 22:02 - Jan 10 with 2251 viewswkj

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 22:01 - Jan 10 by Keno

sorry, you " play the fool" you mean this is an act??

Indeed, off line I am Batman

Crybaby

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 22:04 - Jan 10 with 2244 viewsKeno

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 22:02 - Jan 10 by wkj

Indeed, off line I am Batman

I thought you were Robin to Spruceys Batman

with Facters as Alfred

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 22:06 - Jan 10 with 2235 viewswkj

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 22:04 - Jan 10 by Keno

I thought you were Robin to Spruceys Batman

with Facters as Alfred

Sprucey is more like the batmobile

Crybaby

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 22:47 - Jan 10 with 2193 viewsSpruceMoose

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 21:18 - Jan 10 by GlasgowBlue

I'm glad you take racism so lightly.

Just for clarification. I'm not glad. I'm appalled.

I've taken one half of the Chuckle Brothers off the naughty step. Time you took up his space.

That's not very nice. I thought we were having a reasonable discussion. I should have known you were only in it for the cheapshots.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 22:49 - Jan 10 with 2188 viewsSpruceMoose

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 22:06 - Jan 10 by wkj

Sprucey is more like the batmobile

I do on occasion have a firey rear end and a bloke in a rubber suit on my back.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 09:49 - Jan 12 with 2036 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh my Lord they are going after Lorraine Kelly now.

[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 9:49]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 10:59 - Jan 12 with 2005 viewsCoachRob

"Speaking as a Jew, let me say I consider your behavior [sic] so vile as to itself be anti-Semitic, since crying wolf like this for cynical political advantage means when the real anti-Semites start mobilizing no one will take the warnings seriously" David Graeber (LSE)when responding to Margaret Hodge MP calling Corbyn an anti-Semite.

It is pretty clear having spoke to my brother who was a research associate at UCL when trouble flared there that anti-Semitism is being used as a cover by both right and left for thuggery. When a IDF commander turned up for a speech for Friends of Israel things turned nasty and clearly some had turned up for violence and intimidation. There have also been instances of students being intimidated on campus.

Although I do recognised what Glassers is saying I think baiting scholars is only going to give further fuel to the extremists. This whole debate is becoming a circular argument and the issue is getting worse. Off to Warsaw in February and it will be interesting to see how young people see this issue there. If you believe Glassers that the fight against anti-Semitism can be won from the right and centre good luck to you but I think you'll find you need us lefties as well.
Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 11:03 - Jan 12 with 1996 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 10:59 - Jan 12 by CoachRob

"Speaking as a Jew, let me say I consider your behavior [sic] so vile as to itself be anti-Semitic, since crying wolf like this for cynical political advantage means when the real anti-Semites start mobilizing no one will take the warnings seriously" David Graeber (LSE)when responding to Margaret Hodge MP calling Corbyn an anti-Semite.

It is pretty clear having spoke to my brother who was a research associate at UCL when trouble flared there that anti-Semitism is being used as a cover by both right and left for thuggery. When a IDF commander turned up for a speech for Friends of Israel things turned nasty and clearly some had turned up for violence and intimidation. There have also been instances of students being intimidated on campus.

Although I do recognised what Glassers is saying I think baiting scholars is only going to give further fuel to the extremists. This whole debate is becoming a circular argument and the issue is getting worse. Off to Warsaw in February and it will be interesting to see how young people see this issue there. If you believe Glassers that the fight against anti-Semitism can be won from the right and centre good luck to you but I think you'll find you need us lefties as well.

But, Lorraine Kelly!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 11:20 - Jan 12 with 1981 viewsCoachRob

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 11:03 - Jan 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

But, Lorraine Kelly!

Yeah Lorraine Kelly is the moment I put away my partisanship, a person with such impeccable morality as Lorraine should be lorded as the ultimate truthsayer. Years of academic toil have nothing on Lorraine and anybody who says otherwise should be called out.
Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 11:24 - Jan 12 with 1976 viewsKeno

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 11:03 - Jan 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

But, Lorraine Kelly!

They will be picking on Holly Witherboobs next

Is there no end to this!!

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 11:27 - Jan 12 with 1971 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 11:20 - Jan 12 by CoachRob

Yeah Lorraine Kelly is the moment I put away my partisanship, a person with such impeccable morality as Lorraine should be lorded as the ultimate truthsayer. Years of academic toil have nothing on Lorraine and anybody who says otherwise should be called out.

In a Rachel Riley combo surely unstoppable! All we need now is Esther Rantzen for game over.

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 11:28 - Jan 12 with 1968 viewsGunnsAirkick

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 16:11 - Jan 10 by GlasgowBlue

A Jewish woman who has bravely put her head above the parapet by taking an online fight against antisemitism, has been on the receiving end of antisemitic, misogynistic and just plain vile abuse from JC's army of hate for her efforts and bares her soul in an inspiring interview. And your first thought is to have a pop at her for stating a genetic fact.

Way to go squidders. Not a great look.

FYI Ashkenazi Jews, who make up a large proportion of Europe's Jews since the diaspora, do have a "Jewish look". This is because Ashkenazi Jews have become so closely related due to racism and repeated genocide. It is such a closely related group that scientists like to use it for genetic studies.

But you keep suggesting that the Jewish woman complaining about antisemitism is a racist.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 17:13]

This is not a defence of the abuse she has got, from thankfully what is aminority of Labour Party supporters/members (it makes my skin crawl reading it, they belong in the NF some of them). She has also done her fair share of mud slinging too though, calling Noam Chomsky an anti-Semite and regularly conflating criticism of Israel as anti-Semitic. That sort of stuff is not helpful either. It is shutting down legitimate debate around what is increasingly a more apartheid reigeme and pushing the narrative that Jews who critise Israel are 'bad Jews', that is also wrong.
Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 11:30 - Jan 12 with 1961 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 11:28 - Jan 12 by GunnsAirkick

This is not a defence of the abuse she has got, from thankfully what is aminority of Labour Party supporters/members (it makes my skin crawl reading it, they belong in the NF some of them). She has also done her fair share of mud slinging too though, calling Noam Chomsky an anti-Semite and regularly conflating criticism of Israel as anti-Semitic. That sort of stuff is not helpful either. It is shutting down legitimate debate around what is increasingly a more apartheid reigeme and pushing the narrative that Jews who critise Israel are 'bad Jews', that is also wrong.

Enough of this nonsense!

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 11:34 - Jan 12 with 1951 viewsBluesquid

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 11:24 - Jan 12 by Keno

They will be picking on Holly Witherboobs next

Is there no end to this!!

Holly Witherboobs

Don't even attempt a google image search on that, ok?
Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 11:34 - Jan 12 with 1956 viewsCoachRob

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 11:28 - Jan 12 by GunnsAirkick

As a former resident of the Peoples' Republic of Islington bifurcation of the Jewish people is a real concern.
Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 12:02 - Jan 12 with 1916 viewsGlasgowBlue

She didn't call Chomsky an antisemite.

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us by GlasgowBlue 10 Jan 2019 17:26
No she didn't. She listed him alongside two other people as someone who has promoted antisemitism.

https://twitter.com/RachelRileyRR/status/1082569549990584322

btw, Jews can be antisemites. Gilad Atzmon being a prime example. Paul Eisen another.

Far too many people, and I appreciate you are not one of these, are focusing on a single tweet where she mentioned Chomsky and are ignoring the months of vile anti semitic and misogynistic abuse she has been receiving for many months now.

Anyway It's football day and I'm off to the pub to watch the Gunners stuff the Irons.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 14:08 - Jan 12 with 1874 viewsRyorry

Who's Rachel Riley?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024