Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us 14:32 - Jan 10 with 17944 viewsKeno

Well done Rachel

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 16:50 - Jan 10 with 2548 viewsBenters2

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 16:11 - Jan 10 by GlasgowBlue

A Jewish woman who has bravely put her head above the parapet by taking an online fight against antisemitism, has been on the receiving end of antisemitic, misogynistic and just plain vile abuse from JC's army of hate for her efforts and bares her soul in an inspiring interview. And your first thought is to have a pop at her for stating a genetic fact.

Way to go squidders. Not a great look.

FYI Ashkenazi Jews, who make up a large proportion of Europe's Jews since the diaspora, do have a "Jewish look". This is because Ashkenazi Jews have become so closely related due to racism and repeated genocide. It is such a closely related group that scientists like to use it for genetic studies.

But you keep suggesting that the Jewish woman complaining about antisemitism is a racist.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 17:13]

I often have a pint with a Jewish lady in my local,and she is beautiful if that helps?

I prefer Carol to Rachel for the record.
Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:06 - Jan 10 with 2521 viewsBluesquid

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 16:31 - Jan 10 by GlasgowBlue

Your post of 15.21.

Where are we going with this?

Are you going to apologize?
Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:12 - Jan 10 with 2500 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:06 - Jan 10 by Bluesquid

Where are we going with this?

Are you going to apologize?

No. You clearly suggested that what she said was both "offensive" and "racist"

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us by Bluesquid 10 Jan 2019 15:21
I'm a little confused, isn't saying to someone that they don't look like a typical Jew offensive and racist?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:20 - Jan 10 with 2485 viewsBluesquid

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:12 - Jan 10 by GlasgowBlue

No. You clearly suggested that what she said was both "offensive" and "racist"

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us by Bluesquid 10 Jan 2019 15:21
I'm a little confused, isn't saying to someone that they don't look like a typical Jew offensive and racist?

I have never commented on Riley before, never.

You said that i KEEP on doing it.

It's there for all to see Glassers.

Just plain making things up.

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:20 - Jan 10 with 2488 viewsElGuaje4

Rachel Riley called Noam Chomsky, a Jew, an antisemite. She is a cretin.
Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:23 - Jan 10 with 2478 viewsKeno

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:20 - Jan 10 by ElGuaje4

thats a bit harsh on Miss/Mrs/Ms Chomsky

I am sure she is perfectly pleasant

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:26 - Jan 10 with 2468 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:20 - Jan 10 by ElGuaje4

No she didn't. She listed him alongside two other people as someone who has promoted antisemitism.

btw, Jews can be antisemites. Gilad Atzmon being a prime example. Paul Eisen another.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 17:43]

Iron Lion Zion

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:28 - Jan 10 with 2457 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:20 - Jan 10 by Bluesquid

I said "you keep doing it". As in "continue" to do it. "Carry on" doing it. That's how we talk up here.

For clarification that is the first time you have suggested that she is a racist.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:28 - Jan 10 with 2457 viewsBluesquid

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:20 - Jan 10 by Bluesquid

Oh look, a downvote from LowHouse with no explanation.

LowHouse is currently on minus 281.
Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:32 - Jan 10 with 2448 viewslowhouseblue

so you're happy to do it once, but you're deeply offended by the suggestion you might do it more than once. ok.

[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 17:34]

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:33 - Jan 10 with 2444 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:28 - Jan 10 by Bluesquid

Oh look, a downvote from LowHouse with no explanation.

LowHouse is currently on minus 281.

I'll re post my reply to you without using colloquialism..........

A Jewish woman who has bravely put her head above the parapet by taking an online fight against antisemitism, has been on the receiving end of antisemitic, misogynistic and just plain vile abuse from JC's army of hate for her efforts and bares her soul in an inspiring interview. And your first thought is to have a pop at her for stating a genetic fact.

Way to go squidders. Not a great look.

FYI Ashkenazi Jews, who make up a large proportion of Europe's Jews since the diaspora, do have a "Jewish look". This is because Ashkenazi Jews have become so closely related due to racism and repeated genocide. It is such a closely related group that scientists like to use it for genetic studies.

But but please feel free to continue suggesting that the Jewish woman complaining about antisemitism is a racist.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 17:33]

Iron Lion Zion

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:35 - Jan 10 with 2434 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:32 - Jan 10 by lowhouseblue

so you're happy to do it once, but you're deeply offended by the suggestion you might do it more than once. ok.

Not a great defence is it?

Iron Lion Zion

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:40 - Jan 10 with 2430 viewswkj

And this here is why TWTD can not discuss politics, everyone ends up looking like rotten children. 38121st Edition
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 17:41]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:43 - Jan 10 with 2404 viewsSpruceMoose

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:40 - Jan 10 by wkj

And this here is why TWTD can not discuss politics, everyone ends up looking like rotten children. 38121st Edition

Any excuse for a bit of grandstanding, moralistic finger wagging and point scoring really. It's a tragedy really. Genuine concerns get lost in the muck racking, and it's the same folk time and time again.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:43 - Jan 10 with 2418 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:40 - Jan 10 by wkj

As a matter of interest, which posters do you consider have acted like "rotten children" and why?

Iron Lion Zion

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:44 - Jan 10 with 2413 viewswkj

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:43 - Jan 10 by GlasgowBlue

As a matter of interest, which posters do you consider have acted like "rotten children" and why?

Can you prove I was targeting specific posters?

Crybaby

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:46 - Jan 10 with 2404 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:44 - Jan 10 by wkj

Can you prove I was targeting specific posters?

You believe that some or all of TWTD have acted like "rotten children" on this thread.

Iron Lion Zion

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:48 - Jan 10 with 2405 viewswkj

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:46 - Jan 10 by GlasgowBlue

You believe that some or all of TWTD have acted like "rotten children" on this thread.

Can you prove I said everyone?

Crybaby

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:48 - Jan 10 with 2402 viewsBluesquid

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:28 - Jan 10 by GlasgowBlue

I said "you keep doing it". As in "continue" to do it. "Carry on" doing it. That's how we talk up here.

For clarification that is the first time you have suggested that she is a racist.

So now you admit it's the first time?

Still you refuse to apologize for stating that i kept on suggesting that a woman was a racist when i hadn't.
Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:51 - Jan 10 with 2391 viewsHARRY10

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 14:52 - Jan 10 by Keno

Rachel Riley - just told George Galloway to FVCK OFF

and called Corbyn out

Did he come out

and where was he in ?
Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:51 - Jan 10 with 2387 viewswkj

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:51 - Jan 10 by HARRY10

Did he come out

and where was he in ?

He was in watching countdown

Crybaby

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:52 - Jan 10 with 2383 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:48 - Jan 10 by Bluesquid

So now you admit it's the first time?

Still you refuse to apologize for stating that i kept on suggesting that a woman was a racist when i hadn't.

Yes I said that. I didn't say that you have done it before. I told you to "keep" doing it.

As Lowhouse has pointed out you seem quite happy to accuse a Jewish woman, who is on the receiving end of antisemitic abuse, of being a racist but are rather upset that you have interpreted my posts as suggesting you have done it before.

FFS. I really don't think there is anything to gain by repeating myself .
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 17:59]

Iron Lion Zion

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 18:00 - Jan 10 with 2362 viewsBluesquid

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:32 - Jan 10 by lowhouseblue

Well i don't think she is a racist actually but i haven't been able to discuss that because Glassers is too busy making stuff up about me and i have to defend myself.

But i do know this...if a supporter close to Corbyn had of made the comments that she did in that interview then we would have had a 15 page thread here today in no time and the media would be in an absolute frenzy frothing all of over the show.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 18:05]
Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 18:00 - Jan 10 with 2363 viewswkj

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:52 - Jan 10 by GlasgowBlue

Yes I said that. I didn't say that you have done it before. I told you to "keep" doing it.

As Lowhouse has pointed out you seem quite happy to accuse a Jewish woman, who is on the receiving end of antisemitic abuse, of being a racist but are rather upset that you have interpreted my posts as suggesting you have done it before.

So you are suggesting people should keep insinuating people are racist?

Crybaby

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 18:01 - Jan 10 with 2352 viewsSpruceMoose

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 17:52 - Jan 10 by GlasgowBlue

"FFS. I really don't think there is anything to gain by repeating myself ."

It is truly a shame it has taken you nearly a year to realise this.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024