Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... 20:34 - Jan 2 with 5905 viewsSitfcB

Remember everyone buzzing everytime we were linked with him.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:36 - Jan 2 with 3604 viewsKeno

Sitters you are far far far too young to remember but to me it will always be Pat Jennings

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:37 - Jan 2 with 3593 viewsSpruceMoose

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:36 - Jan 2 by Keno

Sitters you are far far far too young to remember but to me it will always be Pat Jennings

Wasn't he the host of Fun House with those mucky twins?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:39 - Jan 2 with 3573 viewsSteve_M

It was Jewell the first time wasn't it? He played at PR, scored two in a match we won 3-2 soon after Jewell took over, right narky sod in that game but really good with it.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:41 - Jan 2 with 3567 viewsJ2BLUE

I know Billy appreciate us as a fan base if anything after our show of class towards him

Eurgh.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:42 - Jan 2 with 3544 viewsSpruceMoose

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:41 - Jan 2 by J2BLUE

I know Billy appreciate us as a fan base if anything after our show of class towards him

Eurgh.

What's your problem with that? Seems pretty true to me.

Edit - unless you're 'eurghing' at the illiteracy of it all. In which case, I'm with you.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 20:42]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:43 - Jan 2 with 3527 viewsBLUEGOLD

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:42 - Jan 2 by SpruceMoose

Edit - unless you're 'eurghing' at the illiteracy of it all. In which case, I'm with you.

Kevin Phillips
Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:44 - Jan 2 with 3515 viewsLankHenners

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:41 - Jan 2 by J2BLUE

Eurgh.

Was about to post 'does anyone else find some people's obsession with us showing a bit of human decency to Billy Sharp a bit cringeworthy?'.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:45 - Jan 2 with 3497 viewsJ2BLUE

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:42 - Jan 2 by SpruceMoose

Shoehorned in. It's for others to decide what are acts of class, not to pat yourself on the back years later for what was supposed to be a spontaneous gesture.

It's like that kid in the playground who made one funny joke in year 7 and reminds you about it for the next 7 years.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:46 - Jan 2 with 3487 viewsSpruceMoose

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:44 - Jan 2 by LankHenners

Was about to post 'does anyone else find some people's obsession with us showing a bit of human decency to Billy Sharp a bit cringeworthy?'.

Not much else to be proud of lately as a Town fan. Let them enjoy a little bit of decent behaviour by our fans.

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:46 - Jan 2 with 3465 viewsSpruceMoose

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:45 - Jan 2 by J2BLUE

Shoehorned in. It's for others to decide what are acts of class, not to pat yourself on the back years later for what was supposed to be a spontaneous gesture.

It's like that kid in the playground who made one funny joke in year 7 and reminds you about it for the next 7 years.

Sometimes, you are unnecessarily harsh about the strangest of things. But ok!

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:48 - Jan 2 with 3455 viewsLankHenners

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:46 - Jan 2 by SpruceMoose

Not much else to be proud of lately as a Town fan. Let them enjoy a little bit of decent behaviour by our fans.

It's a bit too self-congratulating though. Describing yourself (singular or plural) as 'classy' makes you look a bit of a melt, in my opinion.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:49 - Jan 2 with 3425 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Kevin Phillips will always be the one that got away!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:49 - Jan 2 with 3422 viewsSpruceMoose

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:48 - Jan 2 by LankHenners

It's a bit too self-congratulating though. Describing yourself (singular or plural) as 'classy' makes you look a bit of a melt, in my opinion.

Hmm. I have considered your appeal, and you know what, you might be right. I take it all back. When you put it like that it does seem a bit meltish to describe yourself as classy.

J2, I take it all back.

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:50 - Jan 2 with 3407 viewsJ2BLUE

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:46 - Jan 2 by SpruceMoose

It was years ago. It's the kind of 'I give to charity but only if I get to tell the world about it' mentality that I find a bit odd.

Truly impaired.

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:52 - Jan 2 with 3375 viewsBloomBlue

No Marco van Basten will always be the one who got away
Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:52 - Jan 2 with 3365 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Mick tried to sign him from Donny?

...so ME must've put some decent money on the table at the time

That won't suit some people's narrative!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:53 - Jan 2 with 3354 viewsJ2BLUE

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:49 - Jan 2 by SpruceMoose

Hmm. I have considered your appeal, and you know what, you might be right. I take it all back. When you put it like that it does seem a bit meltish to describe yourself as classy.

J2, I take it all back.

Thanks, i'll be able to sleep tonight now.

Truly impaired.

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:53 - Jan 2 with 3358 viewsfactual_blue

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:49 - Jan 2 by Marshalls_Mullet

Kevin Phillips will always be the one that got away!

Ruud Gullitt, Gazza, and Ray Wilkins will always be the ones who got away.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:54 - Jan 2 with 3335 viewsPJH

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:36 - Jan 2 by Keno

Pat Jennings will always be the top of my "if only" list.
Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:56 - Jan 2 with 3318 viewsfactual_blue

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:53 - Jan 2 by factual_blue

...along with, as Keno reminds us, Pat Jennings.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:56 - Jan 2 with 3316 viewsEly_Blue

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:43 - Jan 2 by BLUEGOLD

Kevin Phillips

Gazza

Rudd Gullit

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:58 - Jan 2 with 3279 viewssuffolkpoker

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:53 - Jan 2 by factual_blue

This

Was about to say the same 3

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 21:09 - Jan 2 with 3192 viewsMoisha

Sir Alex Ferguson

Ian Rush
Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 21:14 - Jan 2 with 3152 viewsm14_blue

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:56 - Jan 2 by Ely_Blue

Gazza

Rudd Gullit

Rachel who I kissed in year 7 but then she moved school.

I may have misunderstood this thread.
Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 21:15 - Jan 2 with 3145 viewshomer_123

Billy Sharp will always be the one that got away... on 20:56 - Jan 2 by factual_blue

...along with, as Keno reminds us, Pat Jennings.

Kachloul innit

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024