Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eleven Sports 09:25 - Dec 21 with 1462 viewsartsbossbeard

Word on the street is that the take up in the UK hasn't been as expected and they're touting the Spanish & Italian footy TV rights back to Sky & BT and as early as January next year.

Expect a letter from Sky advising this good news early next year with accompanying small print advising that monthly fees are increasing.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Eleven Sports on 09:31 - Dec 21 with 1421 viewsKieran_Knows

I was more annoyed that Sky lost the rights to the Dutch football, so hopefully they'll get that back next year.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Eleven Sports on 09:32 - Dec 21 with 1405 viewswkj

Eleven Sports on 09:31 - Dec 21 by Kieran_Knows

I was more annoyed that Sky lost the rights to the Dutch football, so hopefully they'll get that back next year.

I found someone who agrees

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Eleven Sports on 09:33 - Dec 21 with 1386 viewsReuser_is_God

I'd never even heard of them.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Eleven Sports on 09:34 - Dec 21 with 1383 viewsJakeITFC

I’m actually a subscriber, but barely ever use it.

Get a PayPal notification once a month that £5.99 has gone out and get annoyed and then forget about it again.

I’m of the opinion that it’s a nice to have but not worth changing tv subscription for - like I wouldn’t move to BT from Sky if they nicked the Spanish rights, but I would watch some of the games if it was still on sky.
Eleven Sports on 09:35 - Dec 21 with 1375 viewsartsbossbeard

Eleven Sports on 09:33 - Dec 21 by Reuser_is_God

I'd never even heard of them.

Think the Leeds chairman is involved.

It's a £5.99 a month subscription service providing sports to include La Liga & Serie A games. Trouble is, if they're streaming it, some nerds somewhere can stream it too..

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Eleven Sports on 09:37 - Dec 21 with 1356 viewsGuthrum

While a few people might be keen enough on Spanish/Italian/German football to actively follow it, there won't ever be mass take-up akin to the Prem, or even the League, as there is a lack of that visceral connection to "my team". You might like Barca or Juve, have a fond affection for the local team somewhere you once stayed, but it's not the same level as the club you've loved since childhood - with accompanying keenness to see how your rivals are doing - which leads to the shelling out of money to watch, even on the TV.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Eleven Sports on 09:38 - Dec 21 with 1348 viewsRobTheMonk

They had UFC for the New Year until UFC realised how rubbish Eleven was doing in the UK. Should be staying with BT now.
Eleven Sports on 09:39 - Dec 21 with 1342 viewswkj

Eleven Sports on 09:37 - Dec 21 by Guthrum

While a few people might be keen enough on Spanish/Italian/German football to actively follow it, there won't ever be mass take-up akin to the Prem, or even the League, as there is a lack of that visceral connection to "my team". You might like Barca or Juve, have a fond affection for the local team somewhere you once stayed, but it's not the same level as the club you've loved since childhood - with accompanying keenness to see how your rivals are doing - which leads to the shelling out of money to watch, even on the TV.

I dunno, I get a bit teary eyed when Tromso (aware the O think has excitement in it if done right) get 3 points

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Eleven Sports on 11:38 - Dec 21 with 1190 viewsskusesrightpeg

I had a look into getting when it came out,

but you can have money in a betting account like bet365 and can watch any of them at any time
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024