Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Appreciate that its the Scottish S*n.... 09:57 - Jul 31 with 2804 viewsKieran_Knows

... but Martyn Waghorn set to join Middlesbrough for £7m.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3002837/rangers-martyn-waghorn-7

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Appreciate that its the Scottish S*n.... on 09:59 - Jul 31 with 2746 viewsSomethingBlue

It's Mel Henderson tbf, he'll have the right connections.

I say good, get this done now and then get the people Hurst wants through the door.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Appreciate that its the Scottish S*n.... on 10:00 - Jul 31 with 2708 viewsDanFord

Appreciate that its the Scottish S*n.... on 09:59 - Jul 31 by SomethingBlue

I say good, get this done now and then get the people Hurst wants through the door.

I much prefer being called the Tractormen to Tractorboys, although both are awful!

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Appreciate that its the Scottish S*n.... on 10:00 - Jul 31 with 2706 viewsJakeITFC

Tractormen lol
Appreciate that its the Scottish S*n.... on 10:01 - Jul 31 with 2689 viewsRedX

McCarthy style to Pulis style should help Waghorn continue his form.
Appreciate that its the Scottish S*n.... on 10:08 - Jul 31 with 2555 viewsSWGF

Was just about to say "Look who's written it".

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Appreciate that its the Scottish S*n.... on 10:13 - Jul 31 with 2493 viewsmonty_radio

Appreciate that its the Scottish S*n.... on 10:00 - Jul 31 by DanFord

I much prefer being called the Tractormen to Tractorboys, although both are awful!

They go in for that sort of forthright title up there:

Peterhead aka "The Trawlermen" - where also the tough fishermen of that coast featured in a BBC drama series.

If the Town were Scottish it might have to have been "The Tractorbhoys" a la Celtic.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Appreciate that its the Scottish S*n.... on 10:16 - Jul 31 with 2465 viewschicoazul

This implies Hurst would get any of the money to spend. So far he has spent about the same as Mick spent the last 2 summer windows. Evans told us nothing would change financially.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 10:17]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Appreciate that its the Scottish S*n.... on 10:17 - Jul 31 with 2443 viewsKieran_Knows

Appreciate that its the Scottish S*n.... on 10:16 - Jul 31 by chicoazul

This implies Hurst would get any of the money to spend. So far he has spent about the same as Mick spent the last 2 summer windows. Evans told us nothing would change financially.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 10:17]

The same report does say that we'll be using £1.5m to sign Kayden Jackson though ....

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

Appreciate that its the Scottish S*n.... on 10:18 - Jul 31 with 2423 viewschicoazul

Appreciate that its the Scottish S*n.... on 10:17 - Jul 31 by Kieran_Knows

The same report does say that we'll be using £1.5m to sign Kayden Jackson though ....

I guess we'll see.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Appreciate that its the Scottish S*n.... on 10:29 - Jul 31 with 2356 viewsitfcjoe

I like Waghorn, think he's a cracking player and am gutted that he is potentially leaving - but just get this deal done.

Thanks Martyn, time to leave and we now move on - best of luck at Boro and I'll give you a clap at Portman Road.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I won't give him a clap.... on 10:31 - Jul 31 with 2319 viewsBloots

Appreciate that its the Scottish S*n.... on 10:29 - Jul 31 by itfcjoe

I like Waghorn, think he's a cracking player and am gutted that he is potentially leaving - but just get this deal done.

Thanks Martyn, time to leave and we now move on - best of luck at Boro and I'll give you a clap at Portman Road.

....in fact I hope he gets the clap.

AKA - "Elite Pete"

Appreciate that its the Scottish S*n.... on 10:37 - Jul 31 with 2259 viewsNazemariner

Sadly this sounds entirely feasible to me.
Appreciate that its the Scottish S*n.... on 10:48 - Jul 31 with 2156 viewsHackneyblueboy

Appreciate that its the Scottish S*n.... on 10:37 - Jul 31 by Nazemariner

Sadly this sounds entirely feasible to me.

Agreed. I suspect Bamford's move will be confirmed today and there will be a TWTD understands re Waghorns move before the end of the day.

Lets just hope this cash is invested asap for 3 or 4 additions and we stop arguing over pennies over Tilt etc before we lose out.
Appreciate that its the Scottish S*n.... on 10:51 - Jul 31 with 2116 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Would be painfully ironic if Rangers use their c.700k to snap up Tilt from under our noses....
Appreciate that its the Scottish S*n.... on 11:05 - Jul 31 with 1994 viewsCaptMickMills

I hope they sign Tilt before selling Waghorn so not to boost Rangers coffers to help them buy Tilt.
Appreciate that its the Scottish S*n.... on 11:06 - Jul 31 with 1986 viewsSwansea_Blue

I am offended. We should be the Tractorpersonsofvariousgender. Genderist barstewards.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Appreciate that its the Scottish S*n.... on 11:34 - Jul 31 with 1863 viewssuffolkpoker

how about TractorGeezers ?

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Appreciate that its the Scottish S*n.... on 12:05 - Jul 31 with 1757 viewsITFCBlues

So from reading Phils version of events, things are still along way off from happening and this story is aload of rubbish.

All becoming very frustrating now.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Appreciate that its the Scottish S*n.... on 16:08 - Jul 31 with 1569 viewssundaze

Appreciate that its the Scottish S*n.... on 12:05 - Jul 31 by ITFCBlues

So from reading Phils version of events, things are still along way off from happening and this story is aload of rubbish.

All becoming very frustrating now.

Sit back and enjoy the next week or so. We haven't had a lot of excitement at Town for a while, I bet loads of us are continually checking on TWTD to see if there is any news of transfers.
We might have a deadline day / evening of last minute deals for a change, now that would be exciting .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024