Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) 02:31 - Jul 23 with 2856 viewsMrTown

Not into that send info s**t so will remain sceptical, apparently in Bristol Ellis Harrison tonTown is a done deal, expected to be announced Monday, for a fee of £1.6m!!!! Plus add-ons!!. Seems quite pricey considering Mohammed Eisa who scored twice the amount of goals is going to Bristol City for 1.5m???

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) on 03:03 - Jul 23 with 2800 viewsSpruceMoose

I'd be staggered if we were paying those kind of fees! We will see!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) on 04:53 - Jul 23 with 2734 viewsMrTown

Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) on 03:03 - Jul 23 by SpruceMoose

Exactly my reaction, can’t see it myself, hence remaining sceptical about it all. Guess we will see over the coming days.

Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) on 07:37 - Jul 23 with 2450 viewsSlambo

The news sources saying that he's coming to us seem pretty legit, so i'm confident he will be a Towen player; that said, I really can't envisage it being 1.6 mil..! Maybe a fee of 700/800 grand, with appearance/promotion bonus bringing it up to 1.6..?

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) on 07:41 - Jul 23 with 2413 viewsFreddy

More like 750k
Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) on 07:46 - Jul 23 with 2375 viewsElderGrizzly

Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) on 03:03 - Jul 23 by SpruceMoose

Although who cares how much we pay, if we get the same player?

There were some who thought Waghorn was great when they thought we’d paid £1m, but then slated when they found out he was only £250k.
Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) on 08:28 - Jul 23 with 2229 viewsBrentwoodBlagger

A friend is an avid Bristol Rovers fan and season ticket holder and he has warned about this lazy individual with a huge ego. Hope he is wrong if we're paying that for him. Time will tell, so I will reserve judgement.
Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) on 08:33 - Jul 23 with 2186 viewsMrTown

Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) on 08:28 - Jul 23 by BrentwoodBlagger

A friend is an avid Bristol Rovers fan and season ticket holder and he has warned about this lazy individual with a huge ego. Hope he is wrong if we're paying that for him. Time will tell, so I will reserve judgement.

If true, although have read nothing as such; and maybe the Bristol fan is slightly sour understandably. The individual will soon realise he is nothing when he comes here, and has a whole lot to prove to the gaffer.

Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) on 08:38 - Jul 23 with 2145 viewsJakeITFC

Lol
Login to get fewer ads

Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) on 08:49 - Jul 23 with 2099 viewsclive_baker

Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) on 08:33 - Jul 23 by MrTown

If true, although have read nothing as such; and maybe the Bristol fan is slightly sour understandably. The individual will soon realise he is nothing when he comes here, and has a whole lot to prove to the gaffer.

I’ve seen a lot of Harrison and a lot of Bristol Rovers and I have to be honest I’m somewhat underwhelmed. I wouldn’t describe him as lazy though, he’s quite the opposite. He works hard, he’s not a player you would want to play against and he’s a menace. Defensively he’s a monster too, very effective when defending set pieces. My issue with him is more the fact he’s not a technically gifted football IMO, he’s more graft than guile and has been wasteful in front of goal and incredibly frustrating to watch. His touch too often let’s him down, which is a shame as physically he has all the attributes to be more effective. I guess it’s to what extent that can be worked on. He’s had a lot of critics at the Mem for those very reasons. I can’t really think of a comparable player, maybe a hybrid between Kiefer Moore and Daryl Murphy, with a bit of Drogba. Unfortunately he’s more Moore than Didier.

He’s very raw, which makes it a huge gamble at that price, but clearly if he had 20 championships goals to his name he would probably be out of our price range and going to Derby for £8m. Let’s hope we’re in the position to test that theory next summer. It’s a real coin toss at £1.5m, I just hope it’s not paving the way for Waghorn to move on, we really need him here this season.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) on 08:54 - Jul 23 with 2058 viewsitfcjoe

Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) on 08:49 - Jul 23 by clive_baker

I’ve seen a lot of Harrison and a lot of Bristol Rovers and I have to be honest I’m somewhat underwhelmed. I wouldn’t describe him as lazy though, he’s quite the opposite. He works hard, he’s not a player you would want to play against and he’s a menace. Defensively he’s a monster too, very effective when defending set pieces. My issue with him is more the fact he’s not a technically gifted football IMO, he’s more graft than guile and has been wasteful in front of goal and incredibly frustrating to watch. His touch too often let’s him down, which is a shame as physically he has all the attributes to be more effective. I guess it’s to what extent that can be worked on. He’s had a lot of critics at the Mem for those very reasons. I can’t really think of a comparable player, maybe a hybrid between Kiefer Moore and Daryl Murphy, with a bit of Drogba. Unfortunately he’s more Moore than Didier.

He’s very raw, which makes it a huge gamble at that price, but clearly if he had 20 championships goals to his name he would probably be out of our price range and going to Derby for £8m. Let’s hope we’re in the position to test that theory next summer. It’s a real coin toss at £1.5m, I just hope it’s not paving the way for Waghorn to move on, we really need him here this season.

Sounds a bit like Carlton Morris in his Shrews team last year - did lots very well and a real asset....but when push came to shove he missed big chances at big times and was one of the main reasons they won a lot of games 1-0 and not more comfortably

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) on 08:57 - Jul 23 with 2021 viewsReuser_is_God

Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) on 08:49 - Jul 23 by clive_baker

Frank Nouble?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) on 08:58 - Jul 23 with 1988 viewsflimflam

Wont be 1.6 million and that tweet if from an unreliable person according to Brizzle forums.

Another tweet they claim to be more reliable says just over a million so I guess 1.1 or similar but another poster has heard the fee is under a million.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) on 09:00 - Jul 23 with 1964 viewsPhilTWTD

Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) on 08:58 - Jul 23 by flimflam

Wont be 1.6 million and that tweet if from an unreliable person according to Brizzle forums.

Another tweet they claim to be more reliable says just over a million so I guess 1.1 or similar but another poster has heard the fee is under a million.

£700,000, I'm told.
Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) on 09:00 - Jul 23 with 1959 viewsflimflam

I read through a 10 page thread on the Rovers forum about him and you are as far from the truth as you could be.

Pretty much every poster rated him and were gutted to hear he was leaving.

Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) on 09:02 - Jul 23 with 1947 viewsflimflam

Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) on 09:00 - Jul 23 by PhilTWTD

£700,000, I'm told.

If thats correct thats a fantastic deal for us.

Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) on 09:05 - Jul 23 with 1914 viewsITFC_Forever

Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) on 09:00 - Jul 23 by flimflam

I read through a 10 page thread on the Rovers forum about him and you are as far from the truth as you could be.

Pretty much every poster rated him and were gutted to hear he was leaving.

Got the link?

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) on 09:05 - Jul 23 with 1895 viewsKieran_Knows

Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) on 09:05 - Jul 23 by ITFC_Forever

Got the link?

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/12522/dc-confirmed-ellis-leaving?page=11

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) on 09:12 - Jul 23 with 1852 viewsBryanPlug

Ellis Harrison done deal (supposedly) on 09:00 - Jul 23 by PhilTWTD

£700,000, I'm told.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024