Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More housing propaganda 12:14 - Jul 17 with 95028 viewsmonytowbray

https://inews.co.uk/inews-lifestyle/money/how-i-live-69500-salary-saving-buy-a-f

She earns £69,000 a year, that's how she can afford to save for a house. She's not really making any sacrifices, she just has a very well paid job.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 12:23]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

More housing propaganda on 00:28 - Jul 21 with 3685 viewsRyorry

More housing propaganda on 15:24 - Jul 20 by PhilTWTD

I think the collapse in home ownership among millennials indicates it has become significantly harder (assuming there's not been an across the board decision that they'd all prefer to live with their mums and dads!). This was the first article to come up when I searched for some evidence to back that up.

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2018/feb/16/homeownership-among-young-adults-c

I think it is undoubtedly harder for youngsters to get on the housing ladder now, unless they have help from the bank of parents/grandparents/guardians.

However, what seems to have been forgotten in this entire record-breaking thread, is the desperate, desperate trouble that many home-owners got into in the 80s and 90s when interest-rates rose to record levels for years, and negative equity + repossessions became a thing for tens of thousands of people. It wasn't exactly joy & happiness all round back then.

https://www.economicshelp.org/blog/1485/interest-rates/historical-real-interest-

https://www.economicshelp.org/blog/761/mortgages/mortgage-default-rates-in-uk/

http://www.edmundconway.com/2013/06/uk-negative-equity-mapped/

On the one hand some now might feel hard done by; on the other, they might feel that they dodged a bullet. A lot was/is down to luck - divorce, separation, redundancy etc.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2018 0:29]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

More housing propaganda on 15:01 - Jul 21 with 3581 viewsSpruceMoose

More housing propaganda on 23:37 - Jul 20 by J2BLUE

Don't backtrack now mate, you've done a courageous thing.

It's nice to see that some can admit when they are wrong. Something a few posters can learn from.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

More housing propaganda on 16:00 - Jul 21 with 3551 viewsJ2BLUE

More housing propaganda on 15:01 - Jul 21 by SpruceMoose

It's nice to see that some can admit when they are wrong. Something a few posters can learn from.

Yea wkj sure could learn from it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

More housing propaganda on 18:16 - Jul 21 with 3519 viewsSpruceMoose

More housing propaganda on 16:00 - Jul 21 by J2BLUE

Yea wkj sure could learn from it.

That wanger? He'll never learn. He's a wrong 'un.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

More housing propaganda (n/t) on 10:31 - Aug 5 with 2853 viewsJA117

This post has been edited by an administrator
More housing propaganda on 10:34 - Aug 5 with 2835 viewsDanTheMan

More housing propaganda (n/t) on 10:31 - Aug 5 by JA117

An interesting first post on the forum...

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

More housing propaganda on 10:36 - Aug 5 with 2830 viewsHerbivore

Focus your energy on being proud of what you've achieved rather than wishing ill fortune on someone who has been given advantages in life.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

More housing propaganda on 11:34 - Aug 5 with 2778 viewsLibero

Not sure how or why this thread has been revived,

Just had a browse through it as remember it from when it was here first time around, so long ago that my posts on it are no longer available!
As you might be able to gleam from some of the posts off of my now deleted posts in this thread from an old account, I'm fortunate enough to be a home owner.

We've been lucky enough to have a nice 3 bedroom detached bungalow for the last 2 years, renewed our mortgage for the first time in Feb.

I always find these discussions confusing as ideologically I agree that houses are over priced and it should be easier for people to buy, however I'm also aware that despite the fact that my wife and I have never really had a job that pays the national average we made sacrifices over a sustained period of time and saved a substantial amount of money and managed to get ourselves a very nice home.

It's doable, you've just got to be disciplined and committed.
It's not easy but nothing worth having is.

Problem's arise when you want to buy in London/Essex/Chester - or some other similarly over inflated area of the country. My wife's cousin's grew up in Rayleigh, the prices of housing around them for sh1t holes in places like Southend and surrounding towns was enough to make you weep.
Login to get fewer ads

More housing propaganda on 11:42 - Aug 5 with 2767 viewsPhilTWTD

More housing propaganda on 11:34 - Aug 5 by Libero

Just had a browse through it as remember it from when it was here first time around, so long ago that my posts on it are no longer available!
As you might be able to gleam from some of the posts off of my now deleted posts in this thread from an old account, I'm fortunate enough to be a home owner.

We've been lucky enough to have a nice 3 bedroom detached bungalow for the last 2 years, renewed our mortgage for the first time in Feb.

I always find these discussions confusing as ideologically I agree that houses are over priced and it should be easier for people to buy, however I'm also aware that despite the fact that my wife and I have never really had a job that pays the national average we made sacrifices over a sustained period of time and saved a substantial amount of money and managed to get ourselves a very nice home.

Problem's arise when you want to buy in London/Essex/Chester - or some other similarly over inflated area of the country. My wife's cousin's grew up in Rayleigh, the prices of housing around them for sh1t holes in places like Southend and surrounding towns was enough to make you weep.

Spam post, was a bit unsure about that registration.
More housing propaganda on 11:54 - Aug 5 with 2747 viewsLibero

More housing propaganda on 11:42 - Aug 5 by PhilTWTD

Spam post, was a bit unsure about that registration.

That happened last week too, we're being infiltrated!
More housing propaganda on 11:58 - Aug 5 with 2745 viewsHerbivore

More housing propaganda on 11:54 - Aug 5 by Libero

That happened last week too, we're being infiltrated!

When is Gav coming back? Place has gone to ruin.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

More housing propaganda on 13:48 - Aug 5 with 2680 viewshampstead_blue

More housing propaganda on 11:34 - Aug 5 by Libero

I agree with much of your post.

If you are in a regular job, steady wage, happy, then how can you save the required deposit without help?

We do like to own our own homes which may, for a while, be unrealistic.
As such it would be nice to see tenants get proper protection. That's good tenants mind.
It may be that there is a generation of tenants until the economics change enough to make home ownership easier to attain.

Employers are trying to help. The MoD has a scheme which my boys are looking at.
It's still not enough and they are looking to us to help out.

Longer term tenancies, less risk of eviction for no reason, and the ability to make your rental your home, would all be positive outcomes.

I was lucky in getting on the ladder and have been lucky again in buying a house with land and building a small development there.

Be nice to see if this is on the current Gov's agenda.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

More housing propaganda on 14:37 - Aug 5 with 2655 viewsLibero

More housing propaganda on 13:48 - Aug 5 by hampstead_blue

I agree with much of your post.

If you are in a regular job, steady wage, happy, then how can you save the required deposit without help?

We do like to own our own homes which may, for a while, be unrealistic.
As such it would be nice to see tenants get proper protection. That's good tenants mind.
It may be that there is a generation of tenants until the economics change enough to make home ownership easier to attain.

Employers are trying to help. The MoD has a scheme which my boys are looking at.
It's still not enough and they are looking to us to help out.

Longer term tenancies, less risk of eviction for no reason, and the ability to make your rental your home, would all be positive outcomes.

I was lucky in getting on the ladder and have been lucky again in buying a house with land and building a small development there.

Be nice to see if this is on the current Gov's agenda.

If I hadn't been with my now wife for 13 years then I wouldn't be a home owner.
It was her influence that encouraged me to start saving, when we started saving I was still working as a musician and she was working in a cafe, neither of us broke much over 10k a year and we were renting.
Back then we'd save £50 - £100 a once a month, maybe once every two months, tops.

As we started earning more we started putting more away.

In the near decade that we were saving we paid for a Wedding too (bar £300 that her family paid in) and rented for it all bar a year or two.

Right before we brought our place we were both earning the most we had ever earned collectively, it still wasn't mega money, approximately 46k a year between the pair of us.

Now we've the bairn, the missus works 3 days a week and I do a much less stressful and dangerous job to suit family life and our collective annual salary is around 32k a year, still managing to put aside between £400 - £800 a month.

When you're in the habit of saving it's not difficult. First thing I do on payday is whizz £800 out of my account into the savings as the mortgage comes out of the wife's account, if we have to take any out to pay for X, Y, Z then we do but that's usually limited to Birthday's or celebrations tbh.

As I say, in theory I'm right there with all the people who say that owning a home should be accessible to all, however I do think that plans have to be constructed and sacrifices have to be made, after all it's the largest purchase most people in their lives ever make!
I fully acknowledge we had a bit of luck along the way though, although it didn't feel like luck when I was waiting 6 years for an unpaid student overdraft to drop off my credit record.

We personally only know three other couples around our age(s) that have purchased a home without any financial help from parents or inheritance, all of them are significantly larger earners than my wife and I.
Midwives, BAFTA nominated composers, social workers, Graphic Designers, different stratosphere in income to ourselves.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 14:39]
More housing propaganda on 15:19 - Aug 5 with 2618 viewsmonytowbray

I missed the new post, what did it say?!

Always nice to drag up Blubfish’s finest meltdown over being wrong though so well played spambot!

TWTD never forgets…

More housing propaganda on 15:24 - Aug 5 with 2603 viewsLibero

More housing propaganda on 15:19 - Aug 5 by monytowbray

I missed the new post, what did it say?!

Always nice to drag up Blubfish’s finest meltdown over being wrong though so well played spambot!

I think Blubfish is the forum's biggest troll, he loves a reaction.
No denying that he got a few things wrong in the thread, but he also got plenty right.

I'd call this one a draw, neither look good in retrospect.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 15:25]
More housing propaganda on 17:41 - Aug 5 with 2565 viewsmonytowbray

More housing propaganda on 15:24 - Aug 5 by Libero

I think Blubfish is the forum's biggest troll, he loves a reaction.
No denying that he got a few things wrong in the thread, but he also got plenty right.

I'd call this one a draw, neither look good in retrospect.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 15:25]

Which parts would they be? The one where he suggested buying a box room at 50% ownership, the part where he couldn’t find a first time buyer mortgage with no deposit or the part where it was my fault for not having the foresight to buy a house before I did my GCSEs?

Weird take but okay...

TWTD never forgets…

More housing propaganda on 17:58 - Aug 5 with 2546 viewsLibero

More housing propaganda on 17:41 - Aug 5 by monytowbray

Which parts would they be? The one where he suggested buying a box room at 50% ownership, the part where he couldn’t find a first time buyer mortgage with no deposit or the part where it was my fault for not having the foresight to buy a house before I did my GCSEs?

Weird take but okay...

Here’s a selection of quotes where he’s technically correct, admittedly you have to cut through his cr@p sometimes and ignore the attitude to get to the relative point.

“Earn more money buy an expensive house. Earn less money buy a cheaper one.”

“Why would someone earning under 15k to 20k per year want to try to buy a house worth 300k to 400k on their own?

Surely they would buy a cheaper one. Houses can be bought for under 50k and certainly for under 100k. My 1st house was in red lodge, I didn't want to live there but it was 97k. That is how previous generations did it”

“But it is percentages so the upfront amount is relative. A 50k house needs 2.5k for a 5% deposit“

“That is true but it is a separate point. The talk was can you buy somewhere to live. It is still a long way off a 20-30k deposit required.

“My first house was a 3 bed terraced, it needed work so I bought it because I recognised the potential and I wanted to move up. I was hopeless at diy but I laid carpets myself bought as offcuts. I knocked a small internal wall down and i tiled the bathroom amongst other things. It wasn't the best job but it worked and I made 30k to use on something else. That becomes 50k which becomes 150k and beofre you know it you are considering shortening mortgages or buying another“

“I was earning less than half of what callis is supposedly earning back then but we were a couple. We went for a 3 bed because we had a baby on the way and we had been renting until then. Presumably a new couple could afford to do the same but callis on his own would be better in something smaller”
“I've not been proven wrong on the claims despite a couple of clowns disrupting and some dodging rightmove searches the overall fact remains you can buy a house for under 100k especially out of Suffolk.

It isn't really my problem if you want to make it happen or not but it is silly to say you need a 20k or 30k deposit”

In typical style he spiralled out of control and lost track of the potentially valid point he had, in amongst his attempt to score points. Same as you did tbh.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 18:26]
More housing propaganda on 19:15 - Aug 5 with 2498 viewsDarth_Koont

More housing propaganda on 17:58 - Aug 5 by Libero

Here’s a selection of quotes where he’s technically correct, admittedly you have to cut through his cr@p sometimes and ignore the attitude to get to the relative point.

“Earn more money buy an expensive house. Earn less money buy a cheaper one.”

“Why would someone earning under 15k to 20k per year want to try to buy a house worth 300k to 400k on their own?

Surely they would buy a cheaper one. Houses can be bought for under 50k and certainly for under 100k. My 1st house was in red lodge, I didn't want to live there but it was 97k. That is how previous generations did it”

“But it is percentages so the upfront amount is relative. A 50k house needs 2.5k for a 5% deposit“

“That is true but it is a separate point. The talk was can you buy somewhere to live. It is still a long way off a 20-30k deposit required.

“My first house was a 3 bed terraced, it needed work so I bought it because I recognised the potential and I wanted to move up. I was hopeless at diy but I laid carpets myself bought as offcuts. I knocked a small internal wall down and i tiled the bathroom amongst other things. It wasn't the best job but it worked and I made 30k to use on something else. That becomes 50k which becomes 150k and beofre you know it you are considering shortening mortgages or buying another“

“I was earning less than half of what callis is supposedly earning back then but we were a couple. We went for a 3 bed because we had a baby on the way and we had been renting until then. Presumably a new couple could afford to do the same but callis on his own would be better in something smaller”
“I've not been proven wrong on the claims despite a couple of clowns disrupting and some dodging rightmove searches the overall fact remains you can buy a house for under 100k especially out of Suffolk.

It isn't really my problem if you want to make it happen or not but it is silly to say you need a 20k or 30k deposit”

In typical style he spiralled out of control and lost track of the potentially valid point he had, in amongst his attempt to score points. Same as you did tbh.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 18:26]

Although there's some deeply worrying and disingenuous sh!t in there which is at the heart of the problem.

"“My first house was a 3 bed terraced, it needed work so I bought it because I recognised the potential and I wanted to move up. I was hopeless at diy but I laid carpets myself bought as offcuts. I knocked a small internal wall down and i tiled the bathroom amongst other things. It wasn't the best job but it worked and I made 30k to use on something else. That becomes 50k which becomes 150k and beofre you know it you are considering shortening mortgages or buying another"

I don't know where to start with how bad that paragraph is in terms of meeting national housing needs. Absolutely 'triffic for making monety from very little - and then exploiting others who weren't as lucky.

The problem with this is that housing is finite. And it's not at all geared for those who lack that basic right.

Pronouns: He/Him

More housing propaganda on 19:29 - Aug 5 with 2470 viewsLibero

More housing propaganda on 19:15 - Aug 5 by Darth_Koont

Although there's some deeply worrying and disingenuous sh!t in there which is at the heart of the problem.

"“My first house was a 3 bed terraced, it needed work so I bought it because I recognised the potential and I wanted to move up. I was hopeless at diy but I laid carpets myself bought as offcuts. I knocked a small internal wall down and i tiled the bathroom amongst other things. It wasn't the best job but it worked and I made 30k to use on something else. That becomes 50k which becomes 150k and beofre you know it you are considering shortening mortgages or buying another"

I don't know where to start with how bad that paragraph is in terms of meeting national housing needs. Absolutely 'triffic for making monety from very little - and then exploiting others who weren't as lucky.

The problem with this is that housing is finite. And it's not at all geared for those who lack that basic right.

I don’t see too much wrong with what Blubbers said there. I do agree that national housing needs aren’t fit for purpose, but that’s somewhat of a different discussion.

Since moving here we’ve done up the bathroom, bedrooms and sorted the garden out, if I could make a tasty profit on it that would put me in an even nicer house and give us a little sum for a rainy day then I’d sell it tomorrow.
More housing propaganda on 19:40 - Aug 5 with 2453 viewsDarth_Koont

More housing propaganda on 19:29 - Aug 5 by Libero

I don’t see too much wrong with what Blubbers said there. I do agree that national housing needs aren’t fit for purpose, but that’s somewhat of a different discussion.

Since moving here we’ve done up the bathroom, bedrooms and sorted the garden out, if I could make a tasty profit on it that would put me in an even nicer house and give us a little sum for a rainy day then I’d sell it tomorrow.

He bought a 3-bedroomed house as his first house. That's a big step there.

He made 30K sort of doing up his house over a matter of what, weeks? Even a couple of months' hard work and that's obscene.

He then can turn that into an extra 50K or 150K just over time??

Then he can buy another house and rent it out?

The whole thing's a pyramid scheme that of course works well when you're on the inside.

Pronouns: He/Him

More housing propaganda on 19:49 - Aug 5 with 2442 viewsLibero

More housing propaganda on 19:40 - Aug 5 by Darth_Koont

He bought a 3-bedroomed house as his first house. That's a big step there.

He made 30K sort of doing up his house over a matter of what, weeks? Even a couple of months' hard work and that's obscene.

He then can turn that into an extra 50K or 150K just over time??

Then he can buy another house and rent it out?

The whole thing's a pyramid scheme that of course works well when you're on the inside.

Our first house is also 3 bedroom, we saved 8 years for the deposit, if I’d been able to make that money in a matter of weeks/months of purchase I’d have done it and laughed in the face of anyone who tried to claim I was trying to make a “quick” profit.

Your gripe is with capitalism, not the individuals who are trying to survive and improve their families lives.

Again though, different discussion really.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 19:50]
More housing propaganda on 20:10 - Aug 5 with 2414 viewsgiant_stow

More housing propaganda on 14:37 - Aug 5 by Libero

If I hadn't been with my now wife for 13 years then I wouldn't be a home owner.
It was her influence that encouraged me to start saving, when we started saving I was still working as a musician and she was working in a cafe, neither of us broke much over 10k a year and we were renting.
Back then we'd save £50 - £100 a once a month, maybe once every two months, tops.

As we started earning more we started putting more away.

In the near decade that we were saving we paid for a Wedding too (bar £300 that her family paid in) and rented for it all bar a year or two.

Right before we brought our place we were both earning the most we had ever earned collectively, it still wasn't mega money, approximately 46k a year between the pair of us.

Now we've the bairn, the missus works 3 days a week and I do a much less stressful and dangerous job to suit family life and our collective annual salary is around 32k a year, still managing to put aside between £400 - £800 a month.

When you're in the habit of saving it's not difficult. First thing I do on payday is whizz £800 out of my account into the savings as the mortgage comes out of the wife's account, if we have to take any out to pay for X, Y, Z then we do but that's usually limited to Birthday's or celebrations tbh.

As I say, in theory I'm right there with all the people who say that owning a home should be accessible to all, however I do think that plans have to be constructed and sacrifices have to be made, after all it's the largest purchase most people in their lives ever make!
I fully acknowledge we had a bit of luck along the way though, although it didn't feel like luck when I was waiting 6 years for an unpaid student overdraft to drop off my credit record.

We personally only know three other couples around our age(s) that have purchased a home without any financial help from parents or inheritance, all of them are significantly larger earners than my wife and I.
Midwives, BAFTA nominated composers, social workers, Graphic Designers, different stratosphere in income to ourselves.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 14:39]

I'm stunned how much you and your Mrs manage to save out of 32grand! Me and mrs ullaa earn something pretty similar (soon to be less now piano teachers aren't needed in schools) and never get anywhere near saving a penny. More normally, we're slipping further into debt tbh, although my works recently gone crazy.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

More housing propaganda on 20:33 - Aug 5 with 2391 viewsLibero

More housing propaganda on 20:10 - Aug 5 by giant_stow

I'm stunned how much you and your Mrs manage to save out of 32grand! Me and mrs ullaa earn something pretty similar (soon to be less now piano teachers aren't needed in schools) and never get anywhere near saving a penny. More normally, we're slipping further into debt tbh, although my works recently gone crazy.

In all honesty I don’t get it either as what you’re saying is pretty much what 25% of my friends say to me when we talk this kinda stuff.

I don’t know how it breaks down out of the wife’s account other than the mortgage being £650, but she pays for that and the water, her mobile, washing machine and council tax.

I pay for Netflix, Internet, electric & gas, TV license, food shopping, my mobile.
After I put £800 in the savings I usually have a couple of hundred left to play with for the month, as I say we will on occasions take some of that £800 out, usually birthday presents or celebrations but sometimes because one of us has purchased something we want. My wife’s only been back at work a few months, so we’re feeling our way back in, but it’s already more comfortable than when she was on maternity money.

I have two other very small revenue streams that bring in an average of another £100/£150 a month, but it’s not a consistent flow.

Won’t be able to carry on like this forever but it works for now and gives us both great work/life balance and optimum time with our boy.

Neither of us smoke, I have a decent pub sesh once a month with mates but don’t go to the pub anywhere near as much as I did a few years ago. Missus goes out similar amount with friends but probably goes out for coffee more since maternity leave (lockdown withstanding)

I don’t feel like we’re scrimping and saving, if I want something I buy it, but I’m not the kind of guy who has to have the latest this or that really.

I am the sort of guy who repeatedly argues down bills and moves providers a lot for things though. I guess to some people they’d consider that a lot of effort to get to for a few extra quid a month.
More housing propaganda on 20:39 - Aug 5 with 2378 viewsJ2BLUE

More housing propaganda on 20:10 - Aug 5 by giant_stow

I hope this doesn't come across as condescending because it's absolutely not meant to be but have you done a budget? Money Saving Expert is brilliant for this as their budget planner has been refined over quite a while and includes literally everything you could think of.

MSE is a brilliant site (if a little extreme) and it was one of the only websites unblocked at my previous employer so I spent ages reading stuff on there which has really sunk in and helped me in future years.

I have my monthly budget on a spreadsheet which I realise makes me sound about as fun as a Norfolk family reunion with social distancing but it's bloody effective. I have no idea how people can go along not knowing when things are coming out of their bank account.

Another option is apps like Yolt for budgeting. Plenty of Youtube reviews of apps like that.

Again apologies if you have a budget already and this has all been obvious.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

More housing propaganda on 20:43 - Aug 5 with 2364 viewsgiant_stow

More housing propaganda on 20:33 - Aug 5 by Libero

In all honesty I don’t get it either as what you’re saying is pretty much what 25% of my friends say to me when we talk this kinda stuff.

I don’t know how it breaks down out of the wife’s account other than the mortgage being £650, but she pays for that and the water, her mobile, washing machine and council tax.

I pay for Netflix, Internet, electric & gas, TV license, food shopping, my mobile.
After I put £800 in the savings I usually have a couple of hundred left to play with for the month, as I say we will on occasions take some of that £800 out, usually birthday presents or celebrations but sometimes because one of us has purchased something we want. My wife’s only been back at work a few months, so we’re feeling our way back in, but it’s already more comfortable than when she was on maternity money.

I have two other very small revenue streams that bring in an average of another £100/£150 a month, but it’s not a consistent flow.

Won’t be able to carry on like this forever but it works for now and gives us both great work/life balance and optimum time with our boy.

Neither of us smoke, I have a decent pub sesh once a month with mates but don’t go to the pub anywhere near as much as I did a few years ago. Missus goes out similar amount with friends but probably goes out for coffee more since maternity leave (lockdown withstanding)

I don’t feel like we’re scrimping and saving, if I want something I buy it, but I’m not the kind of guy who has to have the latest this or that really.

I am the sort of guy who repeatedly argues down bills and moves providers a lot for things though. I guess to some people they’d consider that a lot of effort to get to for a few extra quid a month.

Well hats off to you both. Very impressive discipline.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024