Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on 14:25 - May 29 with 11120 viewsDanFord

1) I loved the green and maroon kit. Absolutely Loved it.
2) I would have persisted with Jonas Axeldahl even after he didn't score in 20 games or whatever it was. I think he'd have eventually come good.
3) I would have accepted £7m for McGoldrick when it was rumoured to have been offered (not saying that with hindsight - I was adamant on it at the time).

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 14:29 - May 29 with 5460 viewsSuperfrans

Like it. For me...

1. I loved the cream and black Abbot Ale away kit.
2. I thought Andy Marshall was a good keeper who, given time, would have turned the corner for us.
3. I'd have kept Jay Tabb for another season.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 14:30 - May 29 with 5441 viewsBluefish

I loved the green and maroon. I lost my shirt in a changing room and I am still gutted about it. Didn't keep old shirts but ibthink I would have kept that one

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 14:31 - May 29 with 5439 viewswkj

I was also for the idea of selling McG at the time.

1. If Jay Tabb was here last season we would have gone up.
2. Portman Pies are nothing all that special
3. Ian Milne isn't the devil incarnate

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 14:34 - May 29 with 5428 viewsjudespiveyg

1. Didn't like the 2014 orange away kit
2. Mings was better than Cresswell
3. Selling Murphy was the correct decision

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 14:35 - May 29 with 5420 viewsFrimleyBlue

1 ) My Favourite away kit is the all cream away one
2 ) I wish Burley wasn't sacked after Grimsby
3 ) I would have forced Holland out at the first opportunity and made a fair few £ from it

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 14:36 - May 29 with 5405 viewsBluefish

Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 14:31 - May 29 by wkj

I was also for the idea of selling McG at the time.

1. If Jay Tabb was here last season we would have gone up.
2. Portman Pies are nothing all that special
3. Ian Milne isn't the devil incarnate

Selling didz that day was an awful thought. Everyone was extremely low at the thought of him going. Thankfully Bish announced himself the same day.

Hindsight says yes but didz was a magician for us I would still be getting over him leaving

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 14:36 - May 29 with 5401 viewswkj

Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 14:34 - May 29 by judespiveyg

To be honest, I don't think many thought selling murph was incorrect, I think it was more a case of what happened afterwards that soured it all (not replacing him)

Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 14:36 - May 29 with 5399 viewsReuser_is_God

Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 14:34 - May 29 by judespiveyg

Utterly absurd.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 14:38 - May 29 with 5378 viewstractordownsouth

1) I thought Murphy was crap until a few months into the 2013/14 season
2) I think we should have taken the money for Murph in the summer of 2015
3) I think we should have kept Johnny Parr and played him at right back
4) Stephen Hunt shouldn't have been released after the play off season
5) Chris Wood at Huddersfield was the worst striker performance I've seen from Town in the past few years
[Post edited 29 May 2018 14:40]

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 14:38 - May 29 with 5377 viewschicoazul

That the best CB partnership of the last 25 years was Swailes and Vaughan.
[Post edited 29 May 2018 14:38]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 14:39 - May 29 with 5359 viewsAlexGreen

Great topic!

I think the North Stand roof looks better with dirt and mould all over it.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 14:41 - May 29 with 5337 viewsMagic31

Matt Richards was under rated.
Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 14:42 - May 29 with 5324 viewswkj

His name is pronounced OH GOD NO! not O'Dea

Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 14:46 - May 29 with 5296 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

1. Jonathan Douglas was not actually that bad
2. Knudsen is terrible
3. Burley would have been a good appointment

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 14:47 - May 29 with 5278 viewstractordownsouth

Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 14:36 - May 29 by Reuser_is_God

Utterly absurd.

True, but in fairness that's kind of the point of the thread

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 14:51 - May 29 with 5258 viewschicoazul

Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 14:41 - May 29 by Magic31

Matt Richards was under rated.

He was certainly a better central midfielder than full back.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 14:53 - May 29 with 5243 viewsMagic31

That it's okay for a grown man to own a replica shirt.
Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 16:10 - May 29 with 5153 viewsBlueBadger

The 'dipped in bleach' kit was alright.
Carlos Edwards wasn't very good.
I'm not now, but I did hold the view that even ignoring the fact that he's a scumbag, Lee Bowyer would be a bad singing before it happened.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 16:16 - May 29 with 5118 viewshoppy

Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 16:10 - May 29 by BlueBadger

The 'dipped in bleach' kit was alright.
Carlos Edwards wasn't very good.
I'm not now, but I did hold the view that even ignoring the fact that he's a scumbag, Lee Bowyer would be a bad singing before it happened.

He’s certainly no karaoke king, that’s for sure...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 16:19 - May 29 with 5099 viewsJ2BLUE

Matt Richards should have been given an extended run at LM when we were crying out for one.

Peters should have been loaned out as a DM if anyone would take him so we could see how he developed.

I prefer the Vegas logo to the MEG logo
[Post edited 29 May 2018 16:22]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 16:19 - May 29 with 5097 viewsSW6Tractor

1 & 2 are actual heresy!
Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 16:25 - May 29 with 5063 viewsWonky

Thetis was a god amongst unequals.
Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 16:31 - May 29 with 5044 viewsBluebell

1. Richard Naylor is the sexiest player ever to play for Town.
2. Alan Lee comes in a close 2nd.
3. Matt Holland is not far off either of them when it comes to sexy players.

4. Can I add Shefki too?
Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 16:33 - May 29 with 5033 viewsjudespiveyg

Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 16:19 - May 29 by SW6Tractor

1 & 2 are actual heresy!

Haha, well at least I know I'm in the minority. That kit was a bit garish for me, too bright, too neon, whereas the orange kit with black sleeves and shorts was quality. As for Mings vs Cresswell, I was always of the opinion that, despite Cresswell being the best crosser I've ever seen, he was a mainstay in some truly abysmal Paul Jewell defences. Mings I thought was a fantasic attacking full-back and a perfect representation of a modern full-back. Also thought he was a better tackler than Cresswell.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Town related things you believe you are likely in the minority on on 16:51 - May 29 with 4994 viewsSWGF

Steve Whitton was the most integral part of the promotion-winning side of 1991/2

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024