Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton 20:52 - May 6 with 17957 viewsElderGrizzly

Tw@t
[Post edited 6 May 2018 20:52]
We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 20:55 - May 6 with 10593 viewsGeoffSentence

hahaha. He really is a bit of a laughable old berk isn't he.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 20:56 - May 6 with 10578 viewsBackToRussia

Seems a good time to post this video of Town legend Terry Butcher (yknow, an England captain with close to 100 caps) flattening nobody Chris Sutton.

https://grabyo.com/g/v/1pnwE0XKpIK

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 20:57 - May 6 with 10569 viewsMullet

Playing to his audience after getting so much adulation for trolling way too many Town fans recently.

Whichever way they cut it though, they're still a fcuking turd who have never won anything and boff their sisters.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 20:57 - May 6 with 10567 viewsPinewoodblue

Not sure what that makes Norwich. Will they appoint a new manager before we do?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 21:00 - May 6 with 10524 viewswkj

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 20:57 - May 6 by Pinewoodblue

Not sure what that makes Norwich. Will they appoint a new manager before we do?

I hear they're eyeing up one of our legends

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 21:04 - May 6 with 10454 viewstextbackup

I don't normally do this positive stuff, but I truly think the footballing tables are turning. these things happen, they've had dominance over us for 10/12 years, now we get a few good times.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 21:13 - May 6 with 10359 viewsJ2BLUE

Sutton is just pandering to them because it's the only way he will stay even slightly relevant.

Who cares what he has to say.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 21:15 - May 6 with 10327 viewsWorcester

He can say what he likes. We finished above Naaaaaarwich! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaw!
Login to get fewer ads

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 21:22 - May 6 with 10243 viewsBackToRussia

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 21:15 - May 6 by Worcester

He can say what he likes. We finished above Naaaaaarwich! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaw!

Jesus man get a grip. We finished above them due to a slightly better negative goal difference.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 21:30 - May 6 with 10149 viewsmanchego

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 21:22 - May 6 by BackToRussia

Jesus man get a grip. We finished above them due to a slightly better negative goal difference.

jesus man ... let us enjoy that fact.
When was the last time we were above them ?
Cheap thrills but thrills none the less.
We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 21:31 - May 6 with 10139 viewsKieran_Knows

Be careful what we wish for.

Utter bell*nd.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 21:32 - May 6 with 10125 viewsBLUEBEAT

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 21:13 - May 6 by J2BLUE

Sutton is just pandering to them because it's the only way he will stay even slightly relevant.

Who cares what he has to say.

This is true

There is no adulation between him and Blackburn

Poll: W or W

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 21:36 - May 6 with 10086 viewswkj

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 21:31 - May 6 by Kieran_Knows

Be careful what we wish for.

Utter bell*nd.

Mick_Knows, what will you turn into once we get a new manager? You're about the only version of McCarthy I like
[Post edited 6 May 2018 21:40]

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 21:37 - May 6 with 10064 viewsBackToRussia

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 21:30 - May 6 by manchego

jesus man ... let us enjoy that fact.
When was the last time we were above them ?
Cheap thrills but thrills none the less.

Enjoy away. We should be better than them every season.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 21:45 - May 6 with 9984 viewsjas0999

Idiot
We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 21:46 - May 6 with 9965 viewsKieran_Knows

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 21:36 - May 6 by wkj

Mick_Knows, what will you turn into once we get a new manager? You're about the only version of McCarthy I like
[Post edited 6 May 2018 21:40]

Ha! I had hoped it was going to be Mogga_Knows, but more than likely Hurst_Knows if he is appointed!

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 21:50 - May 6 with 9931 viewswkj

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 21:46 - May 6 by Kieran_Knows

Ha! I had hoped it was going to be Mogga_Knows, but more than likely Hurst_Knows if he is appointed!

Lets hope it isn't Farke_knows

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 21:59 - May 6 with 9866 viewsKieran_Knows

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 21:50 - May 6 by wkj

Lets hope it isn't Farke_knows

Bloody hope not! #farkelife

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 22:25 - May 6 with 9680 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 20:56 - May 6 by BackToRussia

Seems a good time to post this video of Town legend Terry Butcher (yknow, an England captain with close to 100 caps) flattening nobody Chris Sutton.

https://grabyo.com/g/v/1pnwE0XKpIK

I probably shouldn't admit this, but this is one of my all-time favourite clips...
We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 22:36 - May 6 with 9606 viewsArnieM

The only “crisis I can see in the region, is wearing Green n Yella!

Spent in excess of £200m and Farked it up
No parachute money
No Maddison
No team
In debt by the end of 2019 season
Always in our shadow

#ncfc#mind thegap

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 07:51 - May 7 with 9044 viewsSaigonTractor

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 21:04 - May 6 by textbackup

I don't normally do this positive stuff, but I truly think the footballing tables are turning. these things happen, they've had dominance over us for 10/12 years, now we get a few good times.

I'm not banking on anything until we find out who our next manager is/ beat them
We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 07:57 - May 7 with 9017 viewsBrixtonBlue

A crisis club is one that has a huge wage bill and now no parachute payments to pay it, Mr. Sutton. *Good luck with that.

*This is for comedic purposes. I obviously mean "bad".

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 08:12 - May 7 with 8947 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 21:22 - May 6 by BackToRussia

The fact is their squad is no better than ours, delia now has to start running up an overdraft, and they have a difficult decision to make over the manager. Lovely
We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 08:41 - May 7 with 8852 viewsNo9

With Chris Sutton & Robbie Savage broadcasting it shows how low the BBC have stooped
We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 09:44 - May 7 with 8700 viewsPinewoodblue

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 22:36 - May 6 by ArnieM

The only “crisis I can see in the region, is wearing Green n Yella!

Spent in excess of £200m and Farked it up
No parachute money
No Maddison
No team
In debt by the end of 2019 season
Always in our shadow

#ncfc#mind thegap

Their biggest problem is they don't have an owner who can bankroll the club.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024