Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The next manager will be.........or should be 18:16 - Mar 29 with 2621 viewsmaplelad

Nigel Pearson. They had the chance to take him on before Paul Jewell i believe.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 18:17]
The next manager will be.........or should be on 18:17 - Mar 29 with 2600 viewsHerbivore

Christ no.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The next manager will be.........or should be on 18:17 - Mar 29 with 2596 viewsBluefish

When you dodge a bullet it is unusual to stand in front of the firing squad and ask for another go

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The next manager will be.........or should be on 18:21 - Mar 29 with 2558 viewsTrequartista

The next manager will be.........or should be on 18:17 - Mar 29 by Bluefish

When you dodge a bullet it is unusual to stand in front of the firing squad and ask for another go

Didn't he get Leicester up and keep them up whilst signing players that would end up as Premier League Champions?

Oh i forgot, not succeeding with a smaller budget beats succeeding with a bigger budget nowadays.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

The next manager will be.........or should be on 18:21 - Mar 29 with 2555 viewschicoazul

He was Sheepy's choice when Magilton got the job, Sheepy was outvoted I believe.

I'd like to see someone a bit younger with an "idea" so to speak.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

The next manager will be.........or should be on 18:33 - Mar 29 with 2506 viewsGuthrum

The next manager will be.........or should be on 18:21 - Mar 29 by Trequartista

Didn't he get Leicester up and keep them up whilst signing players that would end up as Premier League Champions?

Oh i forgot, not succeeding with a smaller budget beats succeeding with a bigger budget nowadays.

After all the grumbling we've had about McCarthy's reaction to fans, do we want this (including the other events detailed below)?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/30/nigel-pearson-rant-full-leicest

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

The next manager will be.........or should be on 18:35 - Mar 29 with 2485 viewsHerbivore

The next manager will be.........or should be on 18:21 - Mar 29 by Trequartista

He is a monumental bellend of Sherwood proportions.

The next manager will be.........or should be on 18:37 - Mar 29 with 2475 viewsmaplelad

He's the manager i would go for. His record at championship level is good and we all know what the team he built went on to achieve.
The next manager will be.........or should be on 18:41 - Mar 29 with 2449 viewsmaplelad

The next manager will be.........or should be on 18:33 - Mar 29 by Guthrum

After all the grumbling we've had about McCarthy's reaction to fans, do we want this (including the other events detailed below)?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/30/nigel-pearson-rant-full-leicest

Name a manager that hasn't had a rant? McCarthy going isn't a good move, i can tell you that. We need someone who doesn't take any nonsense and this guy won't.
Login to get fewer ads

The next manager will be.........or should be on 18:48 - Mar 29 with 2397 viewsBluefish

The next manager will be.........or should be on 18:41 - Mar 29 by maplelad

Name a manager that hasn't had a rant? McCarthy going isn't a good move, i can tell you that. We need someone who doesn't take any nonsense and this guy won't.

Our fans get a bit upset though so we are different

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The next manager will be.........or should be on 18:49 - Mar 29 with 2402 viewssundaze

Or perhaps we need a manager with fresh ideas. MM needed to go, both for his sake and the clubs sake, so it is a good move, but it probably should have happened a year ago.
The next manager will be.........or should be on 19:20 - Mar 29 with 2309 viewsSporall

I'd forgotten all about him to be honest. Could do an awful lot worse.
The next manager will be.........or should be on 19:22 - Mar 29 with 2299 viewsTrequartista

The next manager will be.........or should be on 18:33 - Mar 29 by Guthrum

If he is successful, the fans won't be grumbling.

The next manager will be.........or should be on 19:32 - Mar 29 with 2258 viewsTrequartista

The next manager will be.........or should be on 18:35 - Mar 29 by Herbivore

He is a monumental bellend of Sherwood proportions.

So are 4 of the top 5 premier league club's managers. Doesn't stop them being successful.

The next manager will be.........or should be on 19:39 - Mar 29 with 2238 viewsHerbivore

The next manager will be.........or should be on 19:32 - Mar 29 by Trequartista

So are 4 of the top 5 premier league club's managers. Doesn't stop them being successful.

I'd say only Mourinho is a Sherwood level bellend out if the top 5 guys. I wouldn't want him here either to be honest.

The next manager will be.........or should be on 22:24 - Mar 29 with 2072 viewsmonty_radio

"not taking any nonsense"?? We're not in the kind of disarray that we need Officer Mackay.

There's been enough disconnect between community and club without hiring someone whose public profile has been marked by outburst.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024