Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right. TV nerdy firesticky app and all that people. 22:02 - Mar 29 with 1181 viewsLord_Lucan

For the last week I have been re watching Our Friends in the North. The only place I found it was on YouTube.

It's been hard enough as every episode is split into about 6 clips and you have to find one by one.

Anyhoo, I've just finished episode 4 and there is nothing after that. Anyone know if I can get anything, anywhere after that?? All I have is a firestick thing

I'm not even half way through!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Right. TV nerdy firesticky app and all that people. on 22:09 - Mar 29 with 1160 viewsnedpears

Looks like dailymotion has them all, here is episode 5 part 1:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5vir75
Right. TV nerdy firesticky app and all that people. on 22:29 - Mar 29 with 1130 viewsLord_Lucan

Right. TV nerdy firesticky app and all that people. on 22:09 - Mar 29 by nedpears

Looks like dailymotion has them all, here is episode 5 part 1:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5vir75

Thanks a lot.

I have the internet thing on the TV so I reckon I can work it from there.

Currently watching the football import players thing but I'll give it a go in a bit.

Cheers.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Right. TV nerdy firesticky app and all that people. on 22:43 - Mar 29 with 1110 viewsnedpears

Right. TV nerdy firesticky app and all that people. on 22:29 - Mar 29 by Lord_Lucan

Thanks a lot.

I have the internet thing on the TV so I reckon I can work it from there.

Currently watching the football import players thing but I'll give it a go in a bit.

Cheers.

No worries Lucan.

Not seen Our Friends since it was originally shown back when I was still at school. It was a cracking watch then but probably even better now.

Enjoy!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024