Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? 20:15 - Mar 7 with 6651 viewsbenno1uk

Thanks to all those pro-Brexit voters, I hope you suffer more for your selfish stupidity.

Brexit means drifting apart but we don't want to build a wall - Tusk http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43314976
We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 20:21 - Mar 7 with 5064 viewsBurwell_Blue

Grow a pair sunshine and strap yourself in.
We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 20:22 - Mar 7 with 5061 viewsBloomBlue

Good we don't need Europe, they need us more.
We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 20:34 - Mar 7 with 5016 viewsnoggin

We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 20:22 - Mar 7 by BloomBlue

lol

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 20:36 - Mar 7 with 5003 viewsvapour_trail

We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 20:34 - Mar 7 by noggin

lol

He’ll have the last laugh mate when he gets his blue passport.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 21:11 - Mar 7 with 4910 viewsBlueBadger

My 1.4billion a month hayride draws ever closer!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 07:59 - Mar 8 with 4672 viewsBlueorder

Makes perfect sense to extract the U.K from the planets most successful trading block.
We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 08:02 - Mar 8 with 4665 viewskeighleyblue

May confirms Brexit means economic damage.
Airbus and Vauxhall are considering pulling out of UK.
The EU makes it clear the UK will get a worse deal than it has now.
Promises of new trade deals evaporate.
The Northern Ireland border issue won't go away.
and now Brexiters becoming very very angry as t heir cognitive dissonance kicks in , they've been conned into voting to make themselves poorer so the multimillionaires who fund their prejudices can avoid tax and buy up their properties and our assets on the cheap.

Like all Brexiters, you're deluded.
We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 08:04 - Mar 8 with 4660 viewsOxford_Blue

You have just tried to sum up the motivations of 17M people in one sound byte. Unsurprisingly, you have failed. What you have done is to demonstrate the arrogance of some people on the Remain side, who can’t accept that there is a reasoned and intellectually robust position taken by some Leavers.

Having control of your borders and supremacy of English courts, as well as being able to avoid being part of a European superstate, are all reasonable motivations. They are not idiotic.

Also, the vote happened almost two years ago. You lost. Get over it.
Login to get fewer ads

We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 08:06 - Mar 8 with 4645 viewsOxford_Blue

We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 08:02 - Mar 8 by keighleyblue

May confirms Brexit means economic damage.
Airbus and Vauxhall are considering pulling out of UK.
The EU makes it clear the UK will get a worse deal than it has now.
Promises of new trade deals evaporate.
The Northern Ireland border issue won't go away.
and now Brexiters becoming very very angry as t heir cognitive dissonance kicks in , they've been conned into voting to make themselves poorer so the multimillionaires who fund their prejudices can avoid tax and buy up their properties and our assets on the cheap.

Like all Brexiters, you're deluded.

Yet another startlingly arrogant comment.

Why is it deluded to want to have greater control of your borders? On your “analysis”, the USA and Australia are also deluded. Moreover, why is it deluded to want to have English courts and laws which are supreme, as opposed to laws passed in Brussels? Why is this deluded?
We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 08:07 - Mar 8 with 4642 viewskeighleyblue

We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 08:04 - Mar 8 by Oxford_Blue

You have just tried to sum up the motivations of 17M people in one sound byte. Unsurprisingly, you have failed. What you have done is to demonstrate the arrogance of some people on the Remain side, who can’t accept that there is a reasoned and intellectually robust position taken by some Leavers.

Having control of your borders and supremacy of English courts, as well as being able to avoid being part of a European superstate, are all reasonable motivations. They are not idiotic.

Also, the vote happened almost two years ago. You lost. Get over it.

"You lost. Get over it'"

hahahahahaha
We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 08:07 - Mar 8 with 4642 viewstrncbluearmy

We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 07:59 - Mar 8 by Blueorder

Makes perfect sense to extract the U.K from the planets most successful trading block.

Yeah,and how much of that trade is due to UK PLC,you think the germans and the rest of them are going to stop dealing with us,no chance,money and consumerism rules

Sooner we are out the better and are able to negotiate our own terms with the likes of China,India,the Commonwealth and the slightly insane US of A
We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 08:08 - Mar 8 with 4639 viewschicoazul

Good, we'll get a good trade deal then. If not whose fault will it be? Don't tell me, the remoaners, right?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 08:36 - Mar 8 with 4593 viewsBlueBadger

We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 08:07 - Mar 8 by trncbluearmy

Yeah,and how much of that trade is due to UK PLC,you think the germans and the rest of them are going to stop dealing with us,no chance,money and consumerism rules

Sooner we are out the better and are able to negotiate our own terms with the likes of China,India,the Commonwealth and the slightly insane US of A

They're still going to keep dealing with us, it's just that we'll be doing it on considerably poorer terms than we were before. And, ironically, given the 'cut red tape' rhetoric of Boriss, et all, with considerably more bureaucracy involved.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 08:41 - Mar 8 with 4582 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nothing to see here. It may well be a clusterfk or not, but this is just them doing what we don't seem able to - taking a consistent and firm negotiating position. Sadly we've put a flim flam of a PM and a cerebrally challenged Brexit Bulldog 'negotiator' up against one of the most experienced set of negotiators on the planet.

Hopefully this is all for the cameras and we'll be able to rescue something in a future relationship.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 08:52 - Mar 8 with 4565 viewsGeoffSentence

I was watching that press conference and was surprised by the slant out on it by the press. It all sounded pretty reasonable to me, given the UK is pulling out of the single market and customs union we will be left with a free trade agreement. This said there would be no punishment for the UK for leaving, that the FTA should be a zero tariff deal and it should include services.

Aside from the stuff about there being no winners and it being More difficult to trade than now, which is just common sense, I thought it was quite ppositive.

I liked the bit when the PM of Luxembourg, who had being going on about EU liberty, harmony and unity, was pulled up by a journo on his country's dodgy tax arrangements.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 09:00 - Mar 8 with 4548 viewsTIB

To all the remainers

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 09:02 - Mar 8 with 4542 viewsBluefish

I think that is a bit harsh, those people took a stand for our country. They wanted to take back control and stop those nasty foreigners making laws and stop those nasty foreigners from coming to our island. The price of that through the economy and provision of services were all irrelevant. The important part was making those nasty foreigners fill in some paperwork before they get accepted to live here. Job done.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 09:08 - Mar 8 with 4519 viewsVic

Life is more than money.

I personally value sovereignty more than money.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 09:09 - Mar 8 with 4515 viewschicoazul

We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 09:02 - Mar 8 by Bluefish

I think that is a bit harsh, those people took a stand for our country. They wanted to take back control and stop those nasty foreigners making laws and stop those nasty foreigners from coming to our island. The price of that through the economy and provision of services were all irrelevant. The important part was making those nasty foreigners fill in some paperwork before they get accepted to live here. Job done.

Abuse reported.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 09:11 - Mar 8 with 4501 viewsBluefish

We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 09:09 - Mar 8 by chicoazul

Abuse reported.

This one would be far more justified than the normal ones

We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 09:12 - Mar 8 with 4495 viewschicoazul

We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 09:08 - Mar 8 by Vic

Life is more than money.

Then you are pretty stupid.

We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 09:16 - Mar 8 with 4473 viewsBluefish

We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 09:12 - Mar 8 by chicoazul

Then you are pretty stupid.

It is funny that i do a tongue in cheek post and someone that admits to being as stupid as my pisstake. I would rather be part of an open Europe than be part of a racist or simply just intolerant Britain

We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 09:24 - Mar 8 with 4439 viewsJohnWarksTash

Life is more than money.

Parliament was already sovereign. We wouldn't have been able to have the referendum and invoke article 52 without it.
We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 09:25 - Mar 8 with 4438 viewsBloomBlue

We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 08:41 - Mar 8 by Swansea_Blue

Nothing to see here. It may well be a clusterfk or not, but this is just them doing what we don't seem able to - taking a consistent and firm negotiating position. Sadly we've put a flim flam of a PM and a cerebrally challenged Brexit Bulldog 'negotiator' up against one of the most experienced set of negotiators on the planet.

Hopefully this is all for the cameras and we'll be able to rescue something in a future relationship.

Well they aren't that good are they, they said the UK cannot cherrypick and immediately did the same by saying they still want acces to us for security and fishing waters. No way will they be allowed to fish in our waters if they don't agree to our terms. That will upset plenty of people in countries bordering the north sea.

Then that crazy comment from luftansa about stopping flights from the UK imagine how the tourists areas of Spain etc will react to the loss of review.

These people don't live in the real world that's what you get when you have individuals not elected by the population.

They will do a deal which benefits us in the end.
We’re going to be shafted aren’t we? on 09:33 - Mar 8 with 4404 viewsSomethingBlue

Life is more than money.

Let's hope "sovereignty" enriches your life immeasurably then! I suspect it'll be a fine day.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024