Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring 15:28 - Mar 3 with 5128 viewsParisBlue

Derby imploding for example

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 15:46 - Mar 3 with 4732 viewshoppy

Thank you. I've just reset my watch by that usually very reliable method...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 18:26 - Mar 3 with 4649 viewsbackwaywhen

Comedy gold ...that’s Derby .
Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 18:35 - Mar 3 with 4639 viewsBenters2

Yeah it must be crap sitting in 5th place on 60 points 7 points from 2nd place,yet as Town fans we wet ourselves about being 13th and 9 points from 6th! Game in hand blah blah fkn blah i know!

How does that work then?
Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 18:46 - Mar 3 with 4614 viewsSarge

Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 18:35 - Mar 3 by Benters2

Yeah it must be crap sitting in 5th place on 60 points 7 points from 2nd place,yet as Town fans we wet ourselves about being 13th and 9 points from 6th! Game in hand blah blah fkn blah i know!

How does that work then?

Because we're the plucky underdogs, trying to operate in 2018 with a 20th century finance policy that we should be thankful for, and they're a big evil corporation who have the cheek to have money and use it.

As an aside though, Derby fans are bellends and I will enjoy watching them fall away again.
Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 18:47 - Mar 3 with 4614 viewscatch74

How does that work then?

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/derbys-20m-gamble-t

Benters - the above was 3 years ago, you’ve always championed the way they spend money but they’re still in the Championship. If we’d done what you suggested and spent like Derby we’d now be about £120m in debt and still in the championship.

I’d love to be in their position in the league though.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 19:30 - Mar 3 with 4561 viewsBenters2

Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 18:46 - Mar 3 by Sarge

Because we're the plucky underdogs, trying to operate in 2018 with a 20th century finance policy that we should be thankful for, and they're a big evil corporation who have the cheek to have money and use it.

As an aside though, Derby fans are bellends and I will enjoy watching them fall away again.

I dont do jealousy.
Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 20:10 - Mar 3 with 4529 viewsKievthegreat

Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 18:46 - Mar 3 by Sarge

I work in Derby and while the Rams I know aren't bellends, it's still glorious to witness them implode. However we need to wait before we count our chickens! Still 5 points above 7th.
Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 20:16 - Mar 3 with 4516 viewsvapour_trail

Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 19:30 - Mar 3 by Benters2

I dont do jealousy.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 20:19 - Mar 3 with 4508 viewsMullet

How does that work then?

"we"

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 20:29 - Mar 3 with 4484 viewsPJH

Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 20:10 - Mar 3 by Kievthegreat

I work in Derby and while the Rams I know aren't bellends, it's still glorious to witness them implode. However we need to wait before we count our chickens! Still 5 points above 7th.

Although if they continue their current 3 points from 5 games form they will not be clear of 7th place for long.
They've had one season in the Premier league..... on 20:35 - Mar 3 with 4468 viewsBloots

How does that work then?

....during the 16 years we've been in the Championship.

That's one season.

And they've spunked £75m failing to get back there.

Rock n Roll.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

They've had one season in the Premier league..... on 20:37 - Mar 3 with 4469 viewsBackToRussia

They've had one season in the Premier league..... on 20:35 - Mar 3 by Bloots

That's one season.

Rock n Roll.

TBH I'd probably say we should have spent that too if it meant we vaguely looked like we had a fookin clue in those 16 years.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 20:46 - Mar 3 with 4438 viewsbackwaywhen

Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 18:47 - Mar 3 by catch74

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/derbys-20m-gamble-t

Benters - the above was 3 years ago, you’ve always championed the way they spend money but they’re still in the Championship. If we’d done what you suggested and spent like Derby we’d now be about £120m in debt and still in the championship.

I’d love to be in their position in the league though.

Why.......we will still be playing them next season !
Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 21:16 - Mar 3 with 4405 viewsPJH

Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 20:46 - Mar 3 by backwaywhen

Why.......we will still be playing them next season !

But can we win 2-0 at their place next season(if we don't go up) because after three 1-0 wins on the bounce I would like something a bit different?
Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 21:18 - Mar 3 with 4400 viewspointofblue

Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 21:16 - Mar 3 by PJH

But can we win 2-0 at their place next season(if we don't go up) because after three 1-0 wins on the bounce I would like something a bit different?

I'd let them win at the iPro if it means we finally beat them down here - can't remember the last time we managed that.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 21:25 - Mar 3 with 4377 viewsPJH

Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 21:18 - Mar 3 by pointofblue

I'd let them win at the iPro if it means we finally beat them down here - can't remember the last time we managed that.

It's only 4 years since we beat them here, Christophe Berra with last minute winner.
We never lose at their place.
Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 21:43 - Mar 3 with 4337 viewsSeablu

How does that work then?

You really are this simple aren't you?
I'd love to be your financial adviser.
'Yes I know you've spunked £120m on water buttes & your grass is the same colour as next doors, but at least you've tried to make it greener'
'Now sign here and next summer I guarantee you'll have Tom Jones singing about your lawn'
Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 21:54 - Mar 3 with 4312 viewsJ2BLUE

Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 21:43 - Mar 3 by Seablu

You really are this simple aren't you?
I'd love to be your financial adviser.
'Yes I know you've spunked £120m on water buttes & your grass is the same colour as next doors, but at least you've tried to make it greener'
'Now sign here and next summer I guarantee you'll have Tom Jones singing about your lawn'

It's Benters. You should just pocket the cash and paint it green.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 22:02 - Mar 3 with 4294 viewsHerbivore

How does that work then?

You defend and support Derby with far more passion than you do Town.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 22:08 - Mar 3 with 4280 viewspointofblue

Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 21:25 - Mar 3 by PJH

It's only 4 years since we beat them here, Christophe Berra with last minute winner.
We never lose at their place.

Really? It feels much longer than that!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Here he is ! (n/t) on 05:45 - Mar 4 with 4136 viewsBenters2

They've had one season in the Premier league..... on 20:35 - Mar 3 by Bloots

That's one season.

Rock n Roll.

Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 05:52 - Mar 4 with 4133 viewsBenters2

Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 22:02 - Mar 3 by Herbivore

Dont be soft lad i was one of the Superfans at Nowich and nearly saw us win!

I dont see how as town fans we can enjoy those teams above us slipping up,when Derby are still in 5th place!

I believe its a touch of the green eyed monster,when we have trudged about at least they are attempting to do something and get out of this poxy league.
Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 08:56 - Mar 4 with 4042 viewsHerbivore

Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 05:52 - Mar 4 by Benters2

Dont be soft lad i was one of the Superfans at Nowich and nearly saw us win!

I dont see how as town fans we can enjoy those teams above us slipping up,when Derby are still in 5th place!

I believe its a touch of the green eyed monster,when we have trudged about at least they are attempting to do something and get out of this poxy league.

But whenever anything says anything positive about Town you try to shoot them down and refer to them as blue tints. If anyone says anything negative about Town you can't wait to agree. If people criticise Derby, however, you jump to defend them. Looking at it objectively you're more of a Derby fan than a Town one, unless you can offer a coherent explanation for why it is you constantly defend any criticism of Derby but can't wait to criticise Town or even to criticise Town fans who say positive things about the team.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 09:13 - Mar 4 with 4006 viewsRadlett_blue

Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 20:29 - Mar 3 by PJH

Although if they continue their current 3 points from 5 games form they will not be clear of 7th place for long.

I'm sure Mel Morris's trigger finger is becoming itchy.
Fancy getting Rowett in here in the summer?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 09:25 - Mar 4 with 3989 viewsPJH

Forget the snow, there are still signs of Spring on 22:02 - Mar 3 by Herbivore

Although the two man TWTD branch of the Derby County Supporters Club seems to have been disbanded due to a reduction in membership.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024