Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fieldfares 09:56 - Feb 28 with 5434 viewsGeoffSentence

There's a small flock of them squabbling over crab apples in my garden. Only seen them in theopen fields before.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Fieldfares on 11:39 - Mar 1 with 1071 viewsDubtractor

Fieldfares on 11:33 - Mar 1 by BackToRussia

haha the thing is I'm serious.

Bird excitement isn't all about pretty markings.

Magpies are everywhere, whereas Fieldfares are pretty rare in gardens and only appear in this country over winter months.

Also Jay > Magpie.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Fieldfares on 11:58 - Mar 1 with 1047 viewsa_las_barricadas

Fieldfares on 11:39 - Mar 1 by Dubtractor

Magpies are everywhere, whereas Fieldfares are pretty rare in gardens and only appear in this country over winter months.

Also Jay > Magpie.

Fieldfares in Lonsdale Close, Ipswich at approximately 10am. Also Allington Close. East Ipswich take over.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2018 11:59]
Fieldfares on 12:03 - Mar 1 with 1037 viewsBackToRussia

Fieldfares on 11:39 - Mar 1 by Dubtractor

Also Jay > Magpie.

I suppose I look at it differently.

The magpies come to my garden so I'm grateful of that. The other ones don't bother so fook em. Also they're pretty funny things magpies.

Wish I got jays here of course!

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Fieldfares on 16:01 - Mar 1 with 1008 viewsWarkystache

Fieldfares on 12:03 - Mar 1 by BackToRussia

I suppose I look at it differently.

The magpies come to my garden so I'm grateful of that. The other ones don't bother so fook em. Also they're pretty funny things magpies.

Wish I got jays here of course!

Aggressive aren't they? Fieldfares I mean. Got two in my garden (Manningtree/Lawford sort of way) and they definitely don't like blackbirds. Or thrushes.

Old tail all fanned up, chasing 'em off and ambushing them....anyone'd think there was a shortage of blended nuts and smashed up cornflakes?

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Fieldfares on 16:10 - Mar 1 with 1007 viewsartsbossbeard

Fieldfares on 16:01 - Mar 1 by Warkystache

Aggressive aren't they? Fieldfares I mean. Got two in my garden (Manningtree/Lawford sort of way) and they definitely don't like blackbirds. Or thrushes.

Old tail all fanned up, chasing 'em off and ambushing them....anyone'd think there was a shortage of blended nuts and smashed up cornflakes?

They're brilliant to watch.

They love the drama.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024