Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So the Norwich game has been and gone. 09:44 - Feb 20 with 8170 viewsBenters2

What have we got to look forward to now this season?

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 13:16 - Feb 20 with 4039 viewsBenters2

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 13:12 - Feb 20 by The_Romford_Blue

Sounds good to me bud

Wear the man bag and the 'Sergio Georgini ' jacket
So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 16:59 - Feb 20 with 3989 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 13:16 - Feb 20 by Benters2

Wear the man bag and the 'Sergio Georgini ' jacket

*Sergio Tacchini

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 17:14 - Feb 20 with 3981 viewsbrogansnose

Bristol away

Sheffield Wednesday vs Preston because after that I'm out in Leeds on an allnighter with some nutbag Owls.

The anouncement of Tarricco as manager.

The start of the Trout season.

Berlin.

The start of the next season with whoever is manager and seeing the young guns and Huws rip this godforsaken league up.
So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 17:45 - Feb 20 with 3963 viewsBenters2

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 17:14 - Feb 20 by brogansnose

Bristol away

Sheffield Wednesday vs Preston because after that I'm out in Leeds on an allnighter with some nutbag Owls.

Berlin.

The start of the next season with whoever is manager and seeing the young guns and Huws rip this godforsaken league up.

you been drinking febmix again buh?
So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 17:59 - Feb 20 with 3948 viewsGeoffSentence

All that's left is to hope that we finish above the Nodgers.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 18:02 - Feb 20 with 3942 viewsSpruceMoose

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 17:14 - Feb 20 by brogansnose

Bristol away

Berlin.

"The announcement of Tarricco as manager. "

This would be wonderful, terrible, exciting, destructive, genius, insane.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 18:42 - Feb 20 with 3912 viewsbrogansnose

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 17:45 - Feb 20 by Benters2

you been drinking febmix again buh?

Silly, its in sachets now. I've been snorting it.

Anyway, Tarricco. I've got faith in Evans.
So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 18:45 - Feb 20 with 3907 viewsSpruceMoose

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 18:42 - Feb 20 by brogansnose

I'm convinced. Here's my desired shortlist:

1) Tarricco
2) Kuqi
3) Counago
4) Serini

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 18:46 - Feb 20 with 3906 viewsDyland

Not sure I'll get over my melty fellow fans singing together with Norwich for a long time. Even as someone who wants a change in management a part of me would now find it hilarious if he signed a new contract.

And I know that's cutting off my nose to spite my face. But if you can't beat the divs, join them.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 18:47 - Feb 20 with 3904 viewsSpruceMoose

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 18:46 - Feb 20 by Dyland

Not sure I'll get over my melty fellow fans singing together with Norwich for a long time. Even as someone who wants a change in management a part of me would now find it hilarious if he signed a new contract.

And I know that's cutting off my nose to spite my face. But if you can't beat the divs, join them.

Have we actually considered beating the divs? Like, with sticks and bricks etc. That might work.

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 18:49 - Feb 20 with 3902 viewsDyland

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 18:47 - Feb 20 by SpruceMoose

Have we actually considered beating the divs? Like, with sticks and bricks etc. That might work.

I'm a fvcked up lover, not a fighting fvkup.

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 18:50 - Feb 20 with 3898 viewsbrogansnose

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 18:45 - Feb 20 by SpruceMoose

1) Tarricco
2) Kuqi
3) Counago
4) Serini

Wilnis in at 4 and I'm with you.

Serini would send the first team off on holiday for a month at Christmas but we might get the Lazio friendly, not that Lazio have been friendly at all in the past.
So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 18:53 - Feb 20 with 3888 viewsDyland

Something much stronger methinks

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 18:54 - Feb 20 with 3886 viewsSpruceMoose

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 18:50 - Feb 20 by brogansnose

Serini would send the first team off on holiday for a month at Christmas but we might get the Lazio friendly, not that Lazio have been friendly at all in the past.

Sigh. It won't be any of these. It'll be someone like Ron Atkinson.

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 18:56 - Feb 20 with 3879 viewsBluebell

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 18:45 - Feb 20 by SpruceMoose

1) Tarricco
2) Kuqi
3) Counago
4) Serini

Take out Serini and include Alan Lee and I will be a happy bunny.

Benters....I’m looking forward to Spring. I already have daffodils in flower and primroses out.

As for football, as long as we finish above the budgies I can’t ask for more.
So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 18:58 - Feb 20 with 3875 viewsSpruceMoose

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 18:56 - Feb 20 by Bluebell

Benters....I’m looking forward to Spring. I already have daffodils in flower and primroses out.

Alan Lee? He's still alive? He must be about 94 by now. He was about 60 when he played for us.

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 19:04 - Feb 20 with 3870 viewsbrogansnose

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 18:54 - Feb 20 by SpruceMoose

Sigh. It won't be any of these. It'll be someone like Ron Atkinson.

What, Rascist Ron and his wonderful collection of Gerald Ratner jewellry ?

More likely this;

Marcus. 'Mick, who do you reccomend that I should get in to replace you now you're leaving me for the PSG job. '

Mick. 'Tell thee what Marcus, go and get Gary Megson to take me place, the fans'll love him and they'll all come back and get ST's. He's reet good is Gary '

Marcus. ' Really Mick ?'

Mick. ' Aye, they'll love him. '

Mick walks off chuckling.
So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 05:03 - Feb 21 with 3800 viewsBenters2

Ha! Ive got bottlesof the stuff in my garage.

You have faith in Evans good 'evans..
So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 05:12 - Feb 21 with 3794 viewsBenters2

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 18:56 - Feb 20 by Bluebell

Yeah it is good to see things coming back to life in the garden.

I hope the frosts are not as hard as they are forecasting from tonight and through all of next week,that will muller some of the little darlings.

Minus 3 and 4s are forecast i will be out later today covering my expensive Palms for another week by the sound of it .
So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 06:54 - Feb 21 with 3769 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 05:12 - Feb 21 by Benters2

Yeah it is good to see things coming back to life in the garden.

I hope the frosts are not as hard as they are forecasting from tonight and through all of next week,that will muller some of the little darlings.

Minus 3 and 4s are forecast i will be out later today covering my expensive Palms for another week by the sound of it .

Was just about to post gardening and cycling but looking at next weeks forecast maybe not.....you might need to light a fire for your palms, it's going to be perishing (max of -2 on Tuesday plus wind chill !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 07:44 - Feb 21 with 3747 viewsPinewoodblue

No one has yet mentioned looking forward to the pleasure, on Easter Mondsy, of sharing the train with Millwall fans.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 08:00 - Feb 21 with 3734 viewsBenters2

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 06:54 - Feb 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

Was just about to post gardening and cycling but looking at next weeks forecast maybe not.....you might need to light a fire for your palms, it's going to be perishing (max of -2 on Tuesday plus wind chill !

Yeah crap innit they say if this happens it will be the coldest Feb for 20 years something like that.
So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 09:48 - Feb 21 with 3695 viewsPJH

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 08:00 - Feb 21 by Benters2

Yeah crap innit they say if this happens it will be the coldest Feb for 20 years something like that.

I blame MM.
So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 09:55 - Feb 21 with 3688 viewschicoazul

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 18:50 - Feb 20 by brogansnose

Pretty sure Sereni is indisposed at the moment.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 12:26 - Feb 21 with 3666 viewsBenters2

So the Norwich game has been and gone. on 09:48 - Feb 21 by PJH

I blame MM.

Really i thought you loved him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024