Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gleeson so far.... 19:52 - Jan 28 with 8035 viewsCurrie10

Those who were at the game v Wolves, Bolton, or both - what have you made of Mr Gleeson to date and could it be worth him sticking around?
Gleeson so far.... on 12:53 - Jan 29 with 1279 viewsbluehook

He looked better on his first appearance but I thought that he looked largely average on Saturday.
Gleeson so far.... on 12:57 - Jan 29 with 1275 viewsPJH

Gleeson so far.... on 12:53 - Jan 29 by bluehook

He looked better on his first appearance but I thought that he looked largely average on Saturday.

I thought he looked better at Bolton than he did against Wolves but as others have said, he obviously tired on Saturday and he was up against better players.
Gleeson so far.... on 15:07 - Jan 29 with 1234 viewsNazemariner

He looked pretty good.

Did the simple things well and looked to move the ball forward.
As noted previously.... on 17:22 - Jan 29 with 1208 viewsKeaneish

As noted previously.... on 21:36 - Jan 28 by Bloots

....we haven't won a single game without Skuse this season.

He's only been out of 4 league games and 2 of them were against table topping Wolves and one against Derby. Not the greatest stat to endorse him.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2018 17:27]

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Gleeson so far.... on 18:53 - Jan 29 with 1186 viewsconnorscontract

Gleeson so far.... on 20:28 - Jan 28 by BrixtonBlue

I've seen both but didn't really notice him that much. I am, however, mostly drunk when I watch Ipswich.

Good evening Mr Brazil, your taxi is ready to take you to the studio now.
As noted previously.... on 19:19 - Jan 29 with 1171 viewsLankHenners

As noted previously.... on 17:22 - Jan 29 by Keaneish

He's only been out of 4 league games and 2 of them were against table topping Wolves and one against Derby. Not the greatest stat to endorse him.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2018 17:27]

Our main problem against Derby was that we had no-one in the middle to deal with their physicality and cut out their attacks, a role he performed excellently in the away fixture.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Gleeson so far.... on 21:13 - Jan 29 with 1144 viewsMullet

Foley mark 2. Exactly what you'd expect of a Mick signing. Competent, versatile, happy to work for those around him. A very smart acquisition taking someone not fancied and making them work here. Just like Waghorn and Garner, and when he's fit Huws. A far better option behind CC and Skuse than we had previously.

I can't imagine he'll be here after Mick unless we get a similar manager due to the deal he's on. Given how much of a mess we'll be in this summer, it's a deal so far down the pecking order I can only see him staying to shore up the squad while the new guy makes his moves unfortunately.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024