Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Wolves Press Conference - Live 12:30 - Jan 26 with 27867 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33051/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-wolves-pres

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:27 - Jan 26 with 3008 viewsGuthrum

Attendances have been steadily declining since the mid-2000s, with slight blips when Keane was appointed and with McCarthy's success.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:27 - Jan 26 with 3008 viewsRensham

or tery connor
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:28 - Jan 26 with 3004 viewsshortmarine1969

It,s ST holders that is thew worry , hard core fan base has dropped 25% and will drop more if MMm stays
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:28 - Jan 26 with 3001 viewsrayman_10

BART IS STAYING

COYB

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:28 - Jan 26 with 3001 viewsSmithy

Bart signed new contract!!!

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:28 - Jan 26 with 3001 viewsGuthrum

The current levels are bang on for that trend

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:28 - Jan 26 with 3001 viewsGavTWTD

that's good news

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:29 - Jan 26 with 2995 viewsPhilTWTD

On his way.
Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:30 - Jan 26 with 2995 viewsLankHenners

That's weird - several people on this site have been bemoaning his departure since the start of the transfer window

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:30 - Jan 26 with 2995 viewsRensham

great he's only let in 40 goals this season so far
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:30 - Jan 26 with 2994 viewsGavTWTD

shut up rensham lol

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:30 - Jan 26 with 2994 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Half the issue is fans are bored of the Championship and bored of not challenging. If we went up I wouldn't care how we did it so long as we got there and stayed there. We can get back to 'football' once we are up. But, truth be told the squad isn't good enough to do it even playing Micks way. And thats whats so demoralising.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Jan 26 with 2990 viewsshortmarine1969

hopefully talk about Bart then , not how good Wolves are,lol
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Jan 26 with 2990 viewsGuthrum

And how many more has he saved?

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Jan 26 with 2986 viewsbobwya

rensham you are areal bundle of laughs
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Jan 26 with 2982 viewsRensham

thank you
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Jan 26 with 2981 viewsSmithy

Skuse out tomorrow

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Jan 26 with 2981 viewsPhilTWTD

Stick around, new deal for Bart.
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:33 - Jan 26 with 2981 viewsliam88

Need Facebook?
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:33 - Jan 26 with 2981 viewsGavTWTD

depends liam. if you're on amobile, maybe

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:33 - Jan 26 with 2981 viewsGavTWTD

Apologies for the sound problems

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Jan 26 with 2973 viewsgeminimustang

breaking up,buffering.
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Jan 26 with 2970 viewsfrenchblue

nothing happening
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Jan 26 with 2965 viewsshortmarine1969

Webster back is good , along with CV could be good
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Jan 26 with 2949 viewsmaccyd9

Didz might want to leave with me in the summer?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024