Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Wolves Press Conference - Live 12:30 - Jan 26 with 27863 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33051/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-wolves-pres

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Jan 26 with 1462 viewsshortmarine1969

A fear of change is just a dodgy as we are simply stagnating and many fans if you agree or not want MM out , or highly likely more ST will go...doing nothing is a poor option
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Jan 26 with 1462 viewsRensham

crowds are going to dwindle if there;s to play for and mick is still stinking the place out
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Jan 26 with 1462 viewsgeminimustang

Why just not give MM £10M to spend? oh,sorry,we haven't got it!!! best ask MM to stay then.
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Jan 26 with 1462 viewsdangerous30

I don't care who the manger is I just want us too play football
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Jan 26 with 1458 viewsSmithy

no ambition at the club to make a change, try something different, go for it etc. just happy plodding along being boring, stagnating

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Jan 26 with 1456 viewsGuthrum

It's not even fear of change - there's more likelihood that things will be exactly the same in six months with a new manager

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Jan 26 with 1454 viewsRensham

he's staying anyway. lets be honest it suits ME and big mouth mick
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:19 - Jan 26 with 1452 viewsGavTWTD

I'd be very surprised if he's here next season

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:19 - Jan 26 with 1452 viewsGuthrum

sorry, 18 months

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:19 - Jan 26 with 1452 viewsrayman_10

My fear is we would do worse. We simply don’t have the tools to compete to be better. I hope I’m proved wrong

COYB

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:19 - Jan 26 with 1451 viewsRensham

he's staying and they daren't tell the fans
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:19 - Jan 26 with 1451 viewsshortmarine1969

thats a assumption Guthrum..a new manager will certainly bring new ideas and invigorate the fan base if even for a short period,,,even the most ardent MM in supporters know we are stagnating and fans are walking away
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Jan 26 with 1451 viewsGuthrum

It's an assumption firmly based on what has happened before. There's a honeymoon period, then it all goes downhill

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Jan 26 with 1450 viewsCheltenham_Blue

20 past now, maybe he's gone already

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Jan 26 with 1446 viewsGuthrum

Lack of funds will still be an issue

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Jan 26 with 1445 viewsdangerous30

i would like George burley to come back because he understands the Ipswich way
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Jan 26 with 1445 viewsSmithy

Just don't see a reasonable reason to keep him, the only arguement I see is we could do worse, which is the problem a number of people just don't see taking a risk as being positive or showing a bit of ambition, just happy to stick with what weve got

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Jan 26 with 1445 viewsGavTWTD

Maybe he'll quit live on air. WoooooooOOOOOOooooo

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Jan 26 with 1442 viewsCheltenham_Blue

If Roy Keane walks out Gav will go into meltdown

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Jan 26 with 1440 viewsRensham

probslbly signing a loanee to cover McG
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Jan 26 with 1440 viewsGuthrum

Gav

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:22 - Jan 26 with 1439 viewsGavTWTD

I'd like Burley back as a DoF

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:22 - Jan 26 with 1439 viewsGuthrum

DoF yes, Manager probably not

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:22 - Jan 26 with 1439 viewsshortmarine1969

it "could" go uphill , we simply dont know,,but we know fans are goign and we arestanding still as a club , we cant move ME who should take the bulk of criticisim , but MM is part to blame also
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:23 - Jan 26 with 1437 viewsPhilTWTD

Mick's on his way to iFollow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024