Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Wolves Press Conference - Live 12:30 - Jan 26 with 27864 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33051/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-wolves-pres

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:23 - Jan 26 with 1892 viewsLankHenners

I don't think anyone's really in favour of Mick staying (for all parties best if he goes) but it's difficult to see exactly how we're going to progress much further under the financial constraints

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:23 - Jan 26 with 1892 viewsrayman_10

I wouldn’t mind taking the Bristol rovers manager. I just don’t see ME making that kind of appointment. Be more of a MM/Jewell type figure anyway. Might as well stick with MM if that’s the case!

COYB

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:23 - Jan 26 with 1892 viewsLankHenners

*regardless of how the manager is

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:23 - Jan 26 with 1892 viewsSmithy

the problem is there is no agenda from ME, we simply don't know what his plans (if any) for the club are, continuous silence

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

*who ffs

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:24 - Jan 26 with 1890 viewsRensham

mick wills till tlak like ge's here for the foreseable future which is very annoying, while his position is the most important thing at ITFC at the moment
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:24 - Jan 26 with 1888 viewsshortmarine1969

Burley DoF , Silva Manager with M.Holland as no2
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:24 - Jan 26 with 1888 viewsGrahamHarbey

I think the question would be, with our squad as it is, do you think we could make them play better, more attractive football and be able to make a top 6 challenge? ME will not be handing over any more cash to MM or the new guy, so there is a risk!!
Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:24 - Jan 26 with 1888 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I worry that we'll have a Stoke situation getting rid of Hughes and waking up in the morning to find they've appointed Lambert.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Jan 26 with 1887 viewsGuthrum

I just think "better the devil you know", unless someone can convince me that Evans is likely to hire someone really forward-thinking and effective

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Jan 26 with 1885 viewsGuthrum

Who can cope on minimal transfer funds

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Jan 26 with 1883 viewsRensham

are we still aiming for top six?
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Jan 26 with 1883 viewsmrmorisato

when is this press conference going to start?
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Jan 26 with 1883 viewsshortmarine1969

the devil we know will kill the fanbase even more than now..i belive he is a lame duck manager..or expect below 10,000 at games.!!
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Jan 26 with 1883 viewsrayman_10

Silva.... I wish! Although monk and warburton are more realistic.. Just don’t know if that really is a significant improvement on MM

COYB

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Jan 26 with 1883 viewsdangerous30

Evans will always go for the safe option
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Jan 26 with 1883 viewsCheltenham_Blue

And thats just it Evans will appoint whoever can do the best job on no money.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Jan 26 with 1880 viewsliam88

Warburton
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Jan 26 with 1880 viewsGavTWTD

Won't be long before the presser starts

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Jan 26 with 1878 viewsGrahamHarbey

Cheltenham has summed it up and for me, there are not many better than MM to fit that remit!
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Jan 26 with 1878 viewsgeminimustang

Warburton with no bread isn't worth thinking about!
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Jan 26 with 1878 viewsLankHenners

'news on the way' according to the itfc account

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Jan 26 with 1878 viewsrayman_10

Rangers fans seem to loath him and forest fans aren’t too keen either although did do well at Brentford

COYB

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:27 - Jan 26 with 1876 viewsshortmarine1969

yeah Silva unlikely..!!..Warburton with GB and Holland is a good sounding team
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:27 - Jan 26 with 1875 viewsKieranMcKenna1

we will end up with micks mate Grayson

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024