Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hey Phil - How did JET play? 15:52 - Jan 15 with 3026 viewsHeathlander

Used to love him when he played for us. Brilliant or rubbish, you never knew what you were going to get. Used to get you off your seat when the ball went to him.
Hey Phil - How did JET play? on 15:54 - Jan 15 with 3009 viewshoppy

Sounds like he'd find it difficult to get off his own seat, 'carrying more than a little timber', as he apparently is now...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Hey Phil - How did JET play? on 15:56 - Jan 15 with 2988 viewsunstableblue

Agree; there was one Tuesday night game when he linked up well with Nouble, and it was a really exciting game, with waves of attack. And you felt like we had characters on the pitch.

Nouble was far far worse then JET, it was funny seeing him bundling in a goal on Channel Five in the lower leagues on Saturday.

Thank God for Celina this season, who has provided some thrills.

Some consistent attack and some flight is all I humbly ask; I know that's hard to achieve with our budget and injury list. But at least some fight.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Hey Phil - How did JET play? on 15:57 - Jan 15 with 2978 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Hey Phil - How did JET play? on 15:54 - Jan 15 by hoppy

Sounds like he'd find it difficult to get off his own seat, 'carrying more than a little timber', as he apparently is now...

I wasnt there but....

...missing for most of the game, but flashes of brilliance.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Hey Phil - How did JET play? on 16:15 - Jan 15 with 2899 viewsPhilTWTD

Lumbered about for the most part, nutmegged the trialist and showed his skills here and there without overly making an impact.
Hey Phil - How did JET play? on 16:19 - Jan 15 with 2837 viewsSwansea_Blue

Hey Phil - How did JET play? on 16:15 - Jan 15 by PhilTWTD

Lumbered about for the most part, nutmegged the trialist and showed his skills here and there without overly making an impact.

Hasn't changed a bit then

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Hey Phil - How did JET play? on 16:21 - Jan 15 with 2830 viewsHeathlander

Those Were the Days

Cheers Phil
Hey Phil - How did JET play? on 16:52 - Jan 15 with 2696 viewsRobTheMonk

Other than being nutmegged by JET, how did the trialist get on?
Hey Phil - How did JET play? on 16:55 - Jan 15 with 2698 viewsPhilTWTD

Hey Phil - How did JET play? on 16:52 - Jan 15 by RobTheMonk

Other than being nutmegged by JET, how did the trialist get on?

Got more involved than some trialists I've seen over the years but I didn't really see much from him, but not easy to show what you're capable of in 15 minutes towards the end of a game in not great conditions. I assume they'll take more from his performances in training.
Login to get fewer ads

Hey Phil - How did JET play? on 17:59 - Jan 15 with 2497 viewsfactual_blue

Hey Phil - How did JET play? on 15:54 - Jan 15 by hoppy

Enough about Phil...how did JET get on?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Hey Phil - How did JET play? on 18:12 - Jan 15 with 2468 viewsSoroche

Hey Phil - How did JET play? on 16:55 - Jan 15 by PhilTWTD

Got more involved than some trialists I've seen over the years but I didn't really see much from him, but not easy to show what you're capable of in 15 minutes towards the end of a game in not great conditions. I assume they'll take more from his performances in training.

I thought the trialist showed good touches particularly when weighting through balls which wasn't easy in the conditions. Emmanuel Thomas looked like a rugby number 8; probably their kit didn't help.
Drinnan put in a shift putting their defence under pressure and Sears didn't stop running. Despite what an earlier poster said, l thought Folami looked sharp in the short time he was on.
Hey Phil - How did JET play? on 18:20 - Jan 15 with 2431 viewsBackToRussia

Hey Phil - How did JET play? on 18:12 - Jan 15 by Soroche

I thought the trialist showed good touches particularly when weighting through balls which wasn't easy in the conditions. Emmanuel Thomas looked like a rugby number 8; probably their kit didn't help.
Drinnan put in a shift putting their defence under pressure and Sears didn't stop running. Despite what an earlier poster said, l thought Folami looked sharp in the short time he was on.

"and Sears didn't stop running". This can now just be amended to any match report he features in can't it.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 18:20]

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Hey Phil - How did JET play? on 19:10 - Jan 15 with 2335 viewsosborne

Hey Phil - How did JET play? on 18:12 - Jan 15 by Soroche

JET should really find a club that play in vertical stripes rather than hoops
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024