Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well that's some negotiating skills Thicko Davies has. 11:05 - Nov 29 with 21684 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/28/uk-and-eu-agree-brexit-divorce-

Couldn't we just not leave the EU and give the NHS £50bn?
[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 11:12]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Well that's some negotiating skills Thicko Davies has. on 23:18 - Nov 29 with 1071 viewsSwansea_Blue

Well that's some negotiating skills Thicko Davies has. on 22:34 - Nov 29 by BanksterDebtSlave

"Brussels is still better at answering to democracy"

As illustrated by their openess on TTIP ?

Read it and weep....
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transatlantic_Trade_and_Investment_Partnership
[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 22:38]

I'm not defending TTIP, but it would be interesting to know if you think the new trade deals we'll be forming outside the EU will be any different in impact? After all, isn't the point of a trade deal to foster trade (i.e. put the interests of business, mostly big business, first)?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Well that's some negotiating skills Thicko Davies has. on 23:23 - Nov 29 with 1061 viewsgiant_stow

interesting debate all, not that it finished by the looks of things.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Well that's some negotiating skills Thicko Davies has. on 09:09 - Nov 30 with 1008 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Well that's some negotiating skills Thicko Davies has. on 23:18 - Nov 29 by Swansea_Blue

I'm not defending TTIP, but it would be interesting to know if you think the new trade deals we'll be forming outside the EU will be any different in impact? After all, isn't the point of a trade deal to foster trade (i.e. put the interests of business, mostly big business, first)?

We have more chance of holding our government to account than the one in Brussels. However I will not be holding my breath regarding the wider point as they are all in the pockets of big business rather than serving citizens (nb not consumers !)

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Well that's some negotiating skills Thicko Davies has. on 09:18 - Nov 30 with 1001 viewsNo9

Er, don't you read Glasgow Blue?
This money for the NHS was just marketing
Not important just a ploy
Well that's some negotiating skills Thicko Davies has. on 09:20 - Nov 30 with 999 viewsNo9

Well that's some negotiating skills Thicko Davies has. on 11:11 - Nov 29 by blue_oyster

Does anyone know what we're getting for our £50bn?

It amounts to the money committed by Cameron at the last EU budget negotiations

It probably included paying back loans and grants the tories never intended to honour
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024