Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's hope the ignorant, bullying racist psychopath 20:40 - Nov 29 with 1503 viewsfactual_blue

Won't have the balls to accept.

From the BBC website

Downing Street also made clear that the invitation to the US president to make a state visit to the UK still stood, despite fresh calls for it to be rescinded.

Just when you thought the Government of All The Thickies couldn't sink any lower, it does.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Let's hope the ignorant, bullying racist psychopath on 20:46 - Nov 29 with 1469 viewsJ2BLUE

Probably won't be until his second term anyway.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Let's hope the ignorant, bullying racist psychopath on 21:12 - Nov 29 with 1414 viewsWeWereZombies

Let's hope the ignorant, bullying racist psychopath on 20:46 - Nov 29 by J2BLUE

Probably won't be until his second term anyway.

I suppose we shouldn't hope for too much but don't the signs point towards him not getting one?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Let's hope the ignorant, bullying racist psychopath on 08:00 - Nov 30 with 1259 viewsfactual_blue

Let's hope the ignorant, bullying racist psychopath on 21:12 - Nov 29 by WeWereZombies

I suppose we shouldn't hope for too much but don't the signs point towards him not getting one?

Jokes, like eggs, are something J2 excels at.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Let's hope the ignorant, bullying racist psychopath on 08:11 - Nov 30 with 1250 viewsvapour_trail

Let's hope the ignorant, bullying racist psychopath on 21:12 - Nov 29 by WeWereZombies

I certainly wouldn’t bet against it.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Let's hope the ignorant, bullying racist psychopath on 09:26 - Nov 30 with 1212 viewsNo9

He is much more popular in some states than you would ever have thought it and, as his friendly media are reporting his policies are working, especially for 'Blue Collar America', don't bet on him not getting an even bigger vote in some s tates next time
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024