Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... 13:44 - Nov 14 with 6064 viewsSpruceMoose

...of keeping vile idiots out of their stores!

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/nov/13/threats-boycott-tesco-muslim-fa

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 13:49 - Nov 14 with 6029 viewshomer_123

well played Tesco.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 13:52 - Nov 14 with 6017 viewsBlueBadger

I would have thought that people who are desperately keen to see Muslims integrating more into British society would be PLEASED to see Muslims integrating into British society...
[Post edited 14 Nov 2017 13:54]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 13:54 - Nov 14 with 6007 viewsSpruceMoose

Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 13:52 - Nov 14 by BlueBadger

I would have thought that people who are desperately keen to see Muslims integrating more into British society would be PLEASED to see Muslims integrating into British society...
[Post edited 14 Nov 2017 13:54]

Well yes. if they were actually concerned with a well integrated and diverse society. It's almost as if they are actually hate filled wangholes.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 13:55 - Nov 14 with 6000 viewsBlueBadger

Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 13:54 - Nov 14 by SpruceMoose

Well yes. if they were actually concerned with a well integrated and diverse society. It's almost as if they are actually hate filled wangholes.

I would riposte with 'boules' to this, but it's foreign...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 13:56 - Nov 14 with 5992 viewsCaptainObvious

Signal received, thanks for posting.

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 13:57 - Nov 14 with 5985 viewsJ2BLUE

I've seen a lot of the outrage over this advert and assumed it was a lengthy advert which featured only a Muslim family based on that. Having now seen it the reactions look even more stupid.

I bet a lot of these idiots are the same ones who work themselves into a frenzy because 'they come over here and don't embrace our culture'.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 13:58 - Nov 14 with 5978 viewsJ2BLUE

Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 13:56 - Nov 14 by CaptainObvious

Truly impaired.

Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 14:03 - Nov 14 with 5971 viewsfactual_blue

Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 13:56 - Nov 14 by CaptainObvious

The John Lewis advert features a mixed race family, so if you could stay away from John Lewis and Waitrose as well that would be even better.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 14:03 - Nov 14 with 5972 viewsThrobbe

Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 13:54 - Nov 14 by SpruceMoose

Unusual to see them around this time of year, I thought the Hate Filled Wanghole generally flew south for the winter.

Must be global warming.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 14:06 - Nov 14 with 5957 viewsBlue_Order

I'm boycotting for their suggestion of having sauerkraut for Christmas dinner.
Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 14:13 - Nov 14 with 5919 viewsfactual_blue

Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 14:06 - Nov 14 by Blue_Order

You could get some chips instead. Or has your chippy been bombed and flattened?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 14:57 - Nov 14 with 5856 viewsWD19

Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 13:49 - Nov 14 by homer_123

well played Tesco.

I have become so cynical that I suspect the offended few have been cooked up entirely by Tesco as part of the PR.
Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 15:17 - Nov 14 with 5808 viewsSwansea_Blue

Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 14:57 - Nov 14 by WD19

I have become so cynical that I suspect the offended few have been cooked up entirely by Tesco as part of the PR.

I suspect the advert was made to get a reaction like this, if nothing else

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 15:21 - Nov 14 with 5801 viewsJ2BLUE

Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 15:17 - Nov 14 by Swansea_Blue

I suspect the advert was made to get a reaction like this, if nothing else

We live in a sad world if that is true. Perhaps i'm naive but I don't think it is.

Truly impaired.

Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 20:23 - Nov 14 with 5611 viewsClausThomsen

If only Phil and Gav did the same!
Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 22:45 - Nov 14 with 5500 viewsCurrie10

Just catering for the ever increasing Muslim population in the UK.
Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 23:48 - Nov 14 with 5437 viewsDarth_Koont

Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 14:06 - Nov 14 by Blue_Order

Exactly. Wasn't that what we fought the Nazis for in the first place?

Probably the EU now telling us what to eat.

Pronouns: He/Him

on 00:36 - Nov 15 with 5397 views_

Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 22:45 - Nov 14 by Currie10

Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 01:16 - Nov 15 with 5381 viewsCurrie10

on 00:36 - Nov 15 by _

Haha religion is lost on me I have to say.

Ahhh religion.

Love religious buildings though / visiting them.
Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 04:56 - Nov 15 with 5346 viewsBarneycurley

Jack COHEN would turn in his grave the poor old sod

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 10:41 - Nov 15 with 5223 viewsstickymockwell

fe(king mooselims. I suspect you want a 15lb turkey for £15.99+ VAT. Go back to your own supermarket.

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 13:35 - Nov 15 with 5118 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Seems like Tesco have come up with a great way... on 22:45 - Nov 14 by Currie10

Every little helps.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024