Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is anyone openly gay on here? 14:04 - Nov 3 with 32833 viewsclive_baker

Might sound like an odd question to throw out there of a Friday afternoon but spent my lunch break at work having the debate with a colleague about the lack of gay footballers that are out. I'm of the opinion that they're in an environment that doesn't lend itself to them coming out, where as he is adamant there's a disproportionately low number of homosexual footballers, for reasons he couldn't really explain. Said they would gravitate to other careers, which is why he believes it transcends to the stands too. I'm not sure about that, but of the 3 gay people I know, none have any interest in football.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Is anyone openly gay on here? on 20:00 - Nov 3 with 2009 viewsSpruceMoose

Is anyone openly gay on here? on 19:19 - Nov 3 by Benters

Funny old lot on here innit.

Rommy took the piss out of me and Taxi and i dont care,i will ask taxi when he wakes up what he thinks of it all.

I think you are right they would get on about the gambling.

Taxi is a very kind bloke.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Is anyone openly gay on here? on 20:13 - Nov 3 with 1986 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Is anyone openly gay on here? on 19:08 - Nov 3 by J2BLUE

I believe that, very much doubt it was anything but.

I think if Rommers and Taxi met in real life they'd soon get talking about racing and and up liking each other. Not that i've met either of them but it's clear they both have a passion for racing which made Taxi's attacks all the more odd.

I spoke to him via PM about racing on here originally. Obviously that was before whatever it was that happened for him to take a disliking to me.

He messaged me after my grand national horse won as well which was decent of him.

I'm sure if he recognised me at Cheltenham in march, there would be no problem. Both adults at the end of the day

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Is anyone openly gay on here? on 20:30 - Nov 3 with 1953 viewsGlasgowBlue

Is anyone openly gay on here? on 20:00 - Nov 3 by SpruceMoose

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Is anyone openly gay on here? on 20:32 - Nov 3 with 1948 viewsSpruceMoose

Is anyone openly gay on here? on 20:30 - Nov 3 by GlasgowBlue

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Is anyone openly gay on here? on 20:38 - Nov 3 with 1932 viewsGlasgowBlue

Is anyone openly gay on here? on 20:32 - Nov 3 by SpruceMoose

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Is anyone openly gay on here? on 20:43 - Nov 3 with 1922 viewsSpruceMoose

Is anyone openly gay on here? on 20:38 - Nov 3 by GlasgowBlue

Is anyone openly gay on here? on 20:43 - Nov 3 with 1921 viewsipswichdiva

Hey sister! MWAH X

Be PROUD!!!

Is anyone openly gay on here? on 21:20 - Nov 3 with 1854 viewstractorboy7777

Personally, when I was younger coming to terms with everything, seeing a footballer come out would have made me feel a whole lot more comfortable with myself. I was always a quiet and kept a lot to myself with little confidence so being in a group of mates who were all the typical ‘lads’, I always felt the need to hide away as such.

Even after coming out, I still believe that if one struggling teenager took comfort and felt confident to be involved in football after a professional came out, it would be worth it.

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024