Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Waghorn 19:00 - Oct 31 with 3142 viewsblue442

Got to feel for the poor man, probably are best player this season in my opinion and hes dropped to the bench. Questionable decision if you ask me.

Micks tactics could be play celina with below strength team, dont win so can play him on the bench as an impact player

Poll: Would Chambers play if he wasnt captain

Waghorn on 19:01 - Oct 31 with 3126 viewsclive_baker

6 changes after a win is 'dropping' when the games are a couple of days apart and both long trips. He's probably knackered. Normal circumstances he definitely starts. Garner won't play 90 either.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Waghorn on 19:05 - Oct 31 with 3072 viewsMullet

I'd say Webster, Nydam and McG were all due to be dropped after Saturday as they looked dead on their feet, Spence has been awful for two games running and possibly in the same bracket.

Waghorn could easily be another one feeling the burden as he's pretty much been carrying us in attack at times.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Waghorn on 19:05 - Oct 31 with 3068 viewsDarth_Koont

Waghorn on 19:01 - Oct 31 by clive_baker

6 changes after a win is 'dropping' when the games are a couple of days apart and both long trips. He's probably knackered. Normal circumstances he definitely starts. Garner won't play 90 either.

Agreed. A little bit of rotation never hurt. And 20 minutes form Waghorn tonight with 90 on Saturday is probably going to give a better return than flogging him week in and week out. Ditto Didzy whose form has slipped away while he's been trying to win games on his own.

Pronouns: He/Him

Waghorn on 19:06 - Oct 31 with 3052 viewsjas0999

Bart still best player this season for me.
Waghorn on 19:11 - Oct 31 with 2995 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Waghorn on 19:01 - Oct 31 by clive_baker

Don't think things through on here! Make assumptions and end it with clueless mick or dino or whatever.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Waghorn on 19:15 - Oct 31 with 2962 viewsblue442

Waghorn on 19:11 - Oct 31 by Terry_Nutkins

Don't think things through on here! Make assumptions and end it with clueless mick or dino or whatever.

Realistically they cant be that knackered there professional athletes. I ran 9km with no training at the weekend and then 5km the next day and im just an average person

Poll: Would Chambers play if he wasnt captain

Waghorn on 19:17 - Oct 31 with 2937 viewsPinewoodblue

Waghorn on 19:05 - Oct 31 by Mullet

I'd say Webster, Nydam and McG were all due to be dropped after Saturday as they looked dead on their feet, Spence has been awful for two games running and possibly in the same bracket.

Waghorn could easily be another one feeling the burden as he's pretty much been carrying us in attack at times.

Which in the past may well have lead to an unchanged eleven. Go mick( rather than mick out)

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Waghorn on 19:27 - Oct 31 with 2875 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Waghorn on 19:15 - Oct 31 by blue442

Realistically they cant be that knackered there professional athletes. I ran 9km with no training at the weekend and then 5km the next day and im just an average person

I think you fundamentally underestimate what being a professional footballer entails.

Based on only reading two posts from you ever, you’re not an average person. At least I hope you’re not... although that could explain a lot of the strange goings on in the last five years.
Login to get fewer ads

Waghorn on 19:31 - Oct 31 with 2842 viewsMelford

Do that every weekend and 3 hours training four days a week until May and see how you get on.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Waghorn on 19:36 - Oct 31 with 2788 viewsSuffolktractor

Good to see MM freshen things up. All 3 subs from Saturday made an impact so deserve the opportunity. Also, happy to see Tommy get his chance to bolster the defence. Slightly surprised to see Garner over Waghorn, but agree Waghorn will probably come on later.
COYB
Waghorn on 19:38 - Oct 31 with 2778 viewsSuperfrans

Yes, Waghorn will have no idea why he’s rested.
And McCarthy is trying to sabotage his own team’s chances by fielding a player to give him most chance of failing.

Goodness gracious.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Waghorn on 19:41 - Oct 31 with 2752 viewsJon_456

Think I’ll lose it if I see one more person use the ‘they’re professionals, they should be able to run around as much as I feel they should’ line...

Why did you only run 5km the next day rather than running another 9km?
on 19:44 - Oct 31 with 2722 views_

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024