Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank goodness 09:28 - Sep 11 with 5596 viewsblueblood66

its McCarthy's last season.
Thank goodness on 09:51 - Sep 11 with 5563 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I imagine if we stay 4th in the table he'll get a contract extension

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Thank goodness on 10:01 - Sep 11 with 5519 viewsblueblood66

Thank goodness on 09:51 - Sep 11 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

hahahaha....yeah.
Thank goodness on 11:26 - Sep 11 with 5437 viewsJ2BLUE

People said this last year...

There's an option to extend his contract. Do you really think Evans won't take it?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Thank goodness on 12:59 - Sep 11 with 5363 viewsWestSussexBlue

I wouldn't bet on it, He can do no wrong under Evans. Anything above 13th and I reckon he's given another Year or Two.
Thank goodness on 13:04 - Sep 11 with 5343 viewspowinswitch

Thank goodness on 12:59 - Sep 11 by WestSussexBlue

I wouldn't bet on it, He can do no wrong under Evans. Anything above 13th and I reckon he's given another Year or Two.

Let's see how we perform, and as a result how our crowds are in the rest of the year. If we start to see supporters drift back, then I imagine they will do so because the football is better. If the crowds fall further then you would have to guess that we have gone with turgid don't lose football. If he gets an extension then, wow. I am hopeful that when he has a full squad to chose from, there will be more football played. Fingers crossed.
Thank goodness on 13:04 - Sep 11 with 5335 viewsBenters

Evans will extend his contract a couple of seasons.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Thank goodness on 13:24 - Sep 11 with 5271 viewsBenters

Thank goodness on 09:51 - Sep 11 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Im trying i really am

Gentlybentley

Thank goodness on 14:12 - Sep 11 with 5200 viewsDeano69

Frank de Boer is available

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Login to get fewer ads

Thank goodness on 14:34 - Sep 11 with 5164 viewsBluebell

Thank goodness on 14:12 - Sep 11 by Deano69

Frank de Boer is available

Wrong thread.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2017 14:35]
Thank goodness on 14:36 - Sep 11 with 5154 viewsDeano69

Thank goodness on 14:34 - Sep 11 by Bluebell

Wrong thread.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2017 14:35]

Was tongue in cheek, and further proof there's not much else out there..

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Thank goodness on 14:38 - Sep 11 with 5135 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

We could be 4th all season long and people like you would moan

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Thank goodness on 14:40 - Sep 11 with 5130 viewsBluefish

Thank goodness on 12:59 - Sep 11 by WestSussexBlue

You would hope so

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Thank goodness on 16:25 - Sep 11 with 5017 viewsTheBlueBarca

Thank goodness on 14:38 - Sep 11 by The_Romford_Blue

There's as much chance of our squad remaining in the top 10 as we have of being bought out by a fictional Dutch consortium run by a Swansea fan though. Many believed that nonsense too!

Mick will probably get an extension, I mean who else will even do the job? Just look at the mess we're in already, we don't have a fit first team centre half having released Berra months ago ... were we really expecting Webster and Smith who were injured for large parts of last season to remain fit for this one? If we were, we were idiots!

Mick is a saint for not telling Evans to stick his job up his backside tbh, because it must be embarrassing for him to work with an owner who constantly puts him in these positions. Look at the Murphy fiasco, we got Best... just the other week, our loan signing relied on Brighton doing business elsewhere and that all fell through. We ended up with another fullback and one that looked pretty cack too on Saturday. Why? We should have sorted that out months ago. Why wasn't it sorted? Why are we the ones constantly scraping the barrel when it comes to transfers? What would manager worth his salt would work with the Evans administration here given how bad it's been for a decade now?

We turned a positive start into 3 defeats in a row. That's Ipswich these days all over. Yes, we will moan, because it's pretty shambolic. It's not a new thing, supporting Ipswich under Evans is like groundhog day! Many have had enough.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

Thank goodness on 16:29 - Sep 11 with 5003 viewsClapham_Junction

Thank goodness on 14:36 - Sep 11 by Deano69

Was tongue in cheek, and further proof there's not much else out there..

Mauricio may now be available as Poyet has just been sacked by his Chinese club.
Thank goodness on 16:29 - Sep 11 with 5002 viewschicoazul

It almost certainly isnt. If he gets us Top 10-ish they will activate his 2 year option they hold.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Thank goodness on 16:36 - Sep 11 with 4989 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Thank goodness on 16:25 - Sep 11 by TheBlueBarca

There's as much chance of our squad remaining in the top 10 as we have of being bought out by a fictional Dutch consortium run by a Swansea fan though. Many believed that nonsense too!

Mick will probably get an extension, I mean who else will even do the job? Just look at the mess we're in already, we don't have a fit first team centre half having released Berra months ago ... were we really expecting Webster and Smith who were injured for large parts of last season to remain fit for this one? If we were, we were idiots!

Mick is a saint for not telling Evans to stick his job up his backside tbh, because it must be embarrassing for him to work with an owner who constantly puts him in these positions. Look at the Murphy fiasco, we got Best... just the other week, our loan signing relied on Brighton doing business elsewhere and that all fell through. We ended up with another fullback and one that looked pretty cack too on Saturday. Why? We should have sorted that out months ago. Why wasn't it sorted? Why are we the ones constantly scraping the barrel when it comes to transfers? What would manager worth his salt would work with the Evans administration here given how bad it's been for a decade now?

We turned a positive start into 3 defeats in a row. That's Ipswich these days all over. Yes, we will moan, because it's pretty shambolic. It's not a new thing, supporting Ipswich under Evans is like groundhog day! Many have had enough.

You are missing the point I'm making

We most likely will finish outside the top 10. But we are currently 4th and there's people on here moaning that it's 'same old Ipswich'

It's not 'same old Ipswich' at all. We are playing it far less in the air. We are playing the kids and we are winning games despite having half of our best 11 out injured including all of our CBs.

Anyone screaming 'mick out' right now is a plonker in my opinion. Wait until it fails rather than presuming it's going to despite it currently working out quite nicely.

Thank goodness on 16:37 - Sep 11 with 4985 viewsBenters

Thank goodness on 14:38 - Sep 11 by The_Romford_Blue

Pint of flat Cider we finish lower than 6th this season?

Gentlybentley

Thank goodness on 16:40 - Sep 11 with 4972 viewsBenters

Thank goodness on 16:29 - Sep 11 by chicoazul

It almost certainly isnt. If he gets us Top 10-ish they will activate his 2 year option they hold.

Crikey think of the money i will save !

Gentlybentley

Thank goodness on 18:50 - Sep 11 with 4861 viewsWickets

Thank goodness on 16:25 - Sep 11 by TheBlueBarca

Trying to say our owner is a penny pincher!
Thank goodness on 20:38 - Sep 11 with 4772 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Thank goodness on 16:37 - Sep 11 by Benters

Pint of flat Cider we finish lower than 6th this season?

I took the 7/1 on us getting the playoffs two weeks ago

And have 11/4 on us to get top half

I'd have to be a moron to take evens with you about something that is 7/1 don't you think?

Thank goodness on 20:39 - Sep 11 with 4769 viewsBlue_Order

Thank goodness on 20:38 - Sep 11 by The_Romford_Blue

I took the 7/1 on us getting the playoffs two weeks ago

And have 11/4 on us to get top half

I'd have to be a moron to take evens with you about something that is 7/1 don't you think?

You could make your cider a supermarket can to level the playing field a bit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024