Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So we are "f*****s" now... 18:28 - Apr 17 with 5614 viewsBlue_Moses

The club needs to get this idiot out the door ASAP otherwise no one will turn up.
So we are "f*****s" now... on 18:49 - Apr 17 with 1583 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

So we are "f*****s" now... on 18:47 - Apr 17 by Blue_Moses

Ironic given that very little football has been seen at Portman Road the past 2 seasons...

Haha, touché

Now stop being such a silly f*cker and cheer up...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

So we are "f*****s" now... on 18:50 - Apr 17 with 1566 viewsMJallday

So we are "f*****s" now... on 18:47 - Apr 17 by readtheleaguetable

How'd you guess?

Actually no. Secondary school. And I never got any complaints.

that'll be the parents. did you ever meet the fockers?

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

So we are "f*****s" now... on 18:50 - Apr 17 with 1555 viewsSomethingBlue

Calm down, snowflake.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

So we are "f*****s" now... on 18:52 - Apr 17 with 1551 viewsRyorry

So we are "f*****s" now... on 18:39 - Apr 17 by Blue_Moses

Not offended, I just said he's an idiot for alienating himself further from the fans with his interviews and needs to be removed.

Personally, I don't mind "language", but in the past ITFC always had a reputation for being a friendly, family club, and it's probably not helpful re ticket sales for some potential newbies, families or even a few already wavering over renewal, to see such comments from the manager.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So we are "f*****s" now... on 18:56 - Apr 17 with 1517 viewsMark

So we are "f*****s" now... on 18:52 - Apr 17 by Ryorry

Personally, I don't mind "language", but in the past ITFC always had a reputation for being a friendly, family club, and it's probably not helpful re ticket sales for some potential newbies, families or even a few already wavering over renewal, to see such comments from the manager.

Exactly, could have just thanked the supporters, said it was a great day, and encouraged everyone to come to the next game.
So we are "f*****s" now... on 18:58 - Apr 17 with 1498 viewsMullet

So we are "f*****s" now... on 18:33 - Apr 17 by Blue_Moses

It's not plain speaking for a professional in the public eye. If a teacher called students f*****s it would be the end of their career.

Best change tomorrow's assembly then....

If you look at the quote it's actually a brilliant bit of motivation and clearly worked. But let's not focus on that when offence can be had. A shame that even after all that's gone on and we get that performance today we're left with this and not the game of the season as the focus on SBR's day too.

Let's not forget he wasn't shy in labelling fans Ipswich and more.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

So we are "f*****s" now... on 18:59 - Apr 17 with 1486 viewsmonty_radio

So we are "f*****s" now... on 18:34 - Apr 17 by GlasgowBlue

Blimey. Modern football fans are rubbish.

God knows what you'd have made of Sir Bobby wanting the flame throwers pointed at Milwall fans.

So you see an equivalence between Millwall fans attacking the coach and leaving some fans covered in blood with a minority using language against Mick with which he seems comfortable.

Forget snowflake and taking offence, I want someone at the helm who can mend the disconnect with my town and its fanbase. It can never be all about results unless you're one of the top 6/7 in the land because bad times will come. And, by that token, we need a bit of warmth and civility for those times when the football can't deliver. Mick doesn't want to be that man, and his regular football is not good enough to carry the day on its own.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

on 19:01 - Apr 17 with 1471 views_

So we are "f*****s" now... on 18:31 - Apr 17 by GlasgowBlue

Feckers, sods, b*ggers. It's just plain speaking. No offence at all.

Login to get fewer ads

So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:02 - Apr 17 with 1458 viewsbrogansnose

How many times do we hear about people moaning about' football bantz' and what they can or cannot say ? Today of all days moaning about this.

Its football, you precious tarts.
So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:04 - Apr 17 with 1437 viewsMullet

So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:02 - Apr 17 by brogansnose

How many times do we hear about people moaning about' football bantz' and what they can or cannot say ? Today of all days moaning about this.

Phil has been secretly buying shares in Kleenex I reckon about to launch a new TWTD merchandise special

This on a box of Mansize of course

So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:05 - Apr 17 with 1427 viewsRyorry

on 19:01 - Apr 17 by _

Some parents maybe.

So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:06 - Apr 17 with 1411 viewsSomethingBlue

So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:05 - Apr 17 by Ryorry

Some parents maybe.

Probably the least of a parent's concerns about their kids' roaming of the internet, I'd imagine.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:07 - Apr 17 with 1406 viewsMullet

Some parents maybe.

Then they have a charmed life. This is a bloke certain types were defending calling a c-unit on here and at games etc.

Talk about blowing something all out of proportion and taking the gloss off today.

So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:07 - Apr 17 with 1407 viewsRyorry

So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:06 - Apr 17 by SomethingBlue

Probably the least of a parent's concerns about their kids' roaming of the internet, I'd imagine.

Oh well there is that I guess!

So we are on 19:07 - Apr 17 with 1405 viewsjeera

So we are "f*****s" now... on 18:33 - Apr 17 by Blue_Moses

It's not plain speaking for a professional in the public eye. If a teacher called students f*****s it would be the end of their career.

You're comparing him with a teacher?

So when members of the crowd call him a cnt should they be put in detention?

Come on ffs.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:10 - Apr 17 with 1390 viewsFreddies_Ears

So we are "f*****s" now... on 18:39 - Apr 17 by Blue_Moses

Not offended, I just said he's an idiot for alienating himself further from the fans with his interviews and needs to be removed.

Snowflake.
on 19:12 - Apr 17 with 1364 views_

Some parents maybe.

So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:13 - Apr 17 with 1352 viewsBenters

So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:02 - Apr 17 by brogansnose

You sexist barstool !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:13 - Apr 17 with 1345 viewsRyorry

So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:07 - Apr 17 by Mullet

Then they have a charmed life. This is a bloke certain types were defending calling a c-unit on here and at games etc.

Talk about blowing something all out of proportion and taking the gloss off today.

I think the difference is that the manager's the club representative, meant to be a professional, & probably had media training (? not sure re last).

But anyway, I'd say the gloss is only off the day if people allow it to be. Up to them what they focus on and remember.

So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:14 - Apr 17 with 1337 viewsSuperfrans

Oh, do get a life...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:16 - Apr 17 with 1318 viewsmonty_radio

So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:10 - Apr 17 by Freddies_Ears

Snowflake.

If Ratner could talk his own firm into a crisis of identity, Mick isn't immune. He said he wasn't offended, but was worried about what such verbals did re the wider fanbase. He might be wrong, but "snowflake" is an irrelevant respose.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:17 - Apr 17 with 1306 viewsSuperfrans

Oh, do get a life...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:18 - Apr 17 with 1305 viewsbrogansnose

So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:13 - Apr 17 by Benters

You sexist barstool !

Daft though Benters. He's said it as a figure of speech and if people are going to take offence over that when he's had all sorts mouthed off at him, and people have defended that, then its poor form.

Snowflake generation or something.
So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:21 - Apr 17 with 1288 viewsnshearman1

So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:13 - Apr 17 by Ryorry

I think the difference is that the manager's the club representative, meant to be a professional, & probably had media training (? not sure re last).

But anyway, I'd say the gloss is only off the day if people allow it to be. Up to them what they focus on and remember.

I doubt MM's bothered with media training. However, this was a near-perfect day - Sir Bobby Robson Day, Oliver's special day, fans jointly singing in praise of Sir Bobby, a fantastic performance and a fine win with a respected ex-Town player scoring their only goal. Given the context here, the furore over ticket prices, the disconnect between the club and the fans, indeed the antagonism between Mick and the fans, here was a chance to start repairing all that, especially with Mick's years of experience in the game, so why go and risk spoiling it with a comment like that? It is, in Mick's better language, 'bonkers'. I really like Mick, he's a very proper bloke, but this all adds to the feeling that he is past his best. Such a shame, the way a charming man has become this charmless man.
So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:25 - Apr 17 with 1259 viewsmikeybloo88

I don't care what he calls us...he needs to go because he's a sh@t manager, no other reason
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024