Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So we are "f*****s" now... 18:28 - Apr 17 with 5622 viewsBlue_Moses

The club needs to get this idiot out the door ASAP otherwise no one will turn up.
So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:29 - Apr 17 with 1086 viewsmonty_radio

So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:18 - Apr 17 by brogansnose

Daft though Benters. He's said it as a figure of speech and if people are going to take offence over that when he's had all sorts mouthed off at him, and people have defended that, then its poor form.

Snowflake generation or something.

It won't be the same people who are saying it though, will it. This "giving it out and taking it" stuff is false because the majority of fans that I know would scarcely open their mouths except to bemoan a misplaced pass.

Mick's clearly stung, but to use these opportunities to hit back cannot fail to make enemies of people who never really sounded off in the first place. It's not necessarily generational, but a bit of common decency wouldn't hurt this badly placed club when it comes to wider fanbase relationships.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:43 - Apr 17 with 1047 viewsSwailsey

At least there's something for people to moan about after the best performance of the season.

God human beings are infuriating.

Grow up.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:51 - Apr 17 with 1031 viewsbraveblue

So we are "f*****s" now... on 18:33 - Apr 17 by stantheman

So Mick has to take all the foul and abusive language aimed at him on here and at a number of matches and fans get all precious about receiving
some back #doublestandards

Stop making excuses for him. He is an idiot.
So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:54 - Apr 17 with 1026 viewspointofblue

So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:43 - Apr 17 by Swailsey

At least there's something for people to moan about after the best performance of the season.

God human beings are infuriating.

Grow up.

Same can be said for Mick, surely? Best performance of the season yet he still found time to have a dig...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

So we are on 19:57 - Apr 17 with 1011 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:59 - Apr 17 with 997 viewsvapour_trail

So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:29 - Apr 17 by monty_radio

It won't be the same people who are saying it though, will it. This "giving it out and taking it" stuff is false because the majority of fans that I know would scarcely open their mouths except to bemoan a misplaced pass.

Mick's clearly stung, but to use these opportunities to hit back cannot fail to make enemies of people who never really sounded off in the first place. It's not necessarily generational, but a bit of common decency wouldn't hurt this badly placed club when it comes to wider fanbase relationships.

It's a fair point you make. But they're clearly riled within the dressing room and if he's using that to get them going that's fair enough. If he's feeding it back, I don't see the issue. It's a word for f***s sake.

And as well, I know this isn't PR, but there's a correlation on here with the abusive fans and the ones that quickly take offence when the manager gives a bit back. So the giving it out and taking it stuff isn't completely false.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

So we are "f*****s" now... on 20:01 - Apr 17 with 993 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So we are "f*****s" now... on 18:45 - Apr 17 by jeera

U OK hun?

He'll text you x

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

So we are "f*****s" now... on 20:06 - Apr 17 with 983 viewsartsbossbeard

He makes a valid point.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Login to get fewer ads

So we are "f*****s" now... on 20:08 - Apr 17 with 968 viewsstantheman

So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:51 - Apr 17 by braveblue

I dont think he is an idiot any more than you are.
So we are "f*****s" now... on 20:20 - Apr 17 with 939 viewsmonty_radio

So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:59 - Apr 17 by vapour_trail

It's a fair point you make. But they're clearly riled within the dressing room and if he's using that to get them going that's fair enough. If he's feeding it back, I don't see the issue. It's a word for f***s sake.

And as well, I know this isn't PR, but there's a correlation on here with the abusive fans and the ones that quickly take offence when the manager gives a bit back. So the giving it out and taking it stuff isn't completely false.

It'll depend on the Star. The majority of the S.T. holders don't get their info or their opinions from here.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

So we are "f*****s" now... on 20:21 - Apr 17 with 935 viewsPJH

So we are "f*****s" now... on 19:51 - Apr 17 by braveblue

In that case he should be in a crowd somewhere verbally abusing the team and Manager that he claims to support.
So we are on 23:48 - Apr 17 with 845 viewsflashblue

This is bullsh1t. I hate Mick as much as the next fan, and I'm glad he's had his last game in charge.

But to call us F**kers is just a turn of phrase. I was at queen concert at Wembley when Freddie called us all the same thing. It's a term of endearment!

If something's worth doing, it's worth overdoing.
Poll: Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the EU or leave the EU?

So we are on 23:53 - Apr 17 with 839 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So we are on 23:48 - Apr 17 by flashblue

This is bullsh1t. I hate Mick as much as the next fan, and I'm glad he's had his last game in charge.

But to call us F**kers is just a turn of phrase. I was at queen concert at Wembley when Freddie called us all the same thing. It's a term of endearment!

'Glad he's had his last game'

you still going with that one Flashy

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024