Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR 17:30 - Mar 4 with 32625 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Morons. Absolute morons.

Who chants for a random team at your own team's game.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:55 - Mar 4 with 1431 viewssundaze

To be honest, the football was so predictable once again that I kind of drifted off into a trance. At the top of the Sir Alf stand I couldn't make out what was being sung. This season has been the worst for decades and we will end up in our lowest position in decades. Singing is the last thing that bothers me and if "they" only sing this song when we are not winning, then they must sing it on a regular basis.
Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:56 - Mar 4 with 1418 viewsJ2BLUE

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:54 - Mar 4 by The_Romford_Blue

I want it on record that if he uses my actual name again, I'm reporting it

Ok Dave.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:56 - Mar 4 with 1419 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:55 - Mar 4 by sundaze

To be honest, the football was so predictable once again that I kind of drifted off into a trance. At the top of the Sir Alf stand I couldn't make out what was being sung. This season has been the worst for decades and we will end up in our lowest position in decades. Singing is the last thing that bothers me and if "they" only sing this song when we are not winning, then they must sing it on a regular basis.

Worst for decades? Come on now.

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:57 - Mar 4 with 1407 viewsBigalhunter

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:40 - Mar 4 by taximan

you wouldn't have the bottle

You've certainly got bottle haven't you tiger?
Nurses & teenagers on the internet.
Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:59 - Mar 4 with 1381 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:56 - Mar 4 by J2BLUE

Ok Dave.

Which reminds me.. I got a nice threatening PM from Crunchiebar the other day. Talk about what's gonna happen today, etc.

Good times

on 19:59 - Mar 4 with 1378 views_

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:55 - Mar 4 by The_Romford_Blue

After people moaned, they did it louder to create animosity

Kind of my point that it was done to create a negative atmosphere

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 20:01 - Mar 4 with 1343 viewsEly_Blue

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 18:40 - Mar 4 by The_Romford_Blue

Angry and rude? Am I not allowed an opinion then?

Sorry but it absolutely was a protest song. Wasn't happening at 1-0. Only ever happens when we aren't winning.

As I said, quite a few people reacted

Have you been at your grandads special brew or something? From where I'm looking there is only one person acting like a bellend!

Jeez calm down it was a football match and a few people chanting, so what!

People dying all over the worl through war and 5h1t like that and you lose your head over a few fans singing another teams name of whom some of their fans were (allegedly) in the crowd today and we have close ties with......... you really do need to get a life young man
[Post edited 4 Mar 2017 20:02]

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 20:01 - Mar 4 with 1336 viewsblueprint

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:55 - Mar 4 by The_Romford_Blue

After people moaned, they did it louder to create animosity

Kind of my point that it was done to create a negative atmosphere

Just don't let it get to you. I appreciate that you want positive backing for the team from your fellow fans but maybe it was their way of getting some kind of atmosphere going. If it was a protest then it was a pointless one as it makes no sense .
Login to get fewer ads

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 20:02 - Mar 4 with 1310 viewsJ2BLUE

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:59 - Mar 4 by The_Romford_Blue

Which reminds me.. I got a nice threatening PM from Crunchiebar the other day. Talk about what's gonna happen today, etc.

Good times

Did he really? It's amusing how many of the 'it's only the internet' brigade want to make it real as soon as something upsets them.

Perhaps they've been triggered and need some time in a safe space?

Truly impaired.

on 20:03 - Mar 4 with 1311 views_

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:59 - Mar 4 by The_Romford_Blue

Good times

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 20:04 - Mar 4 with 1285 viewsPJH

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 20:01 - Mar 4 by Ely_Blue

Have you been at your grandads special brew or something? From where I'm looking there is only one person acting like a bellend!

People dying all over the worl through war and 5h1t like that and you lose your head over a few fans singing another teams name of whom some of their fans were (allegedly) in the crowd today and we have close ties with......... you really do need to get a life young man

Now you have probably caused at least another three pages to be added to what started as a completely unimportant and uninteresting thread.
Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 20:06 - Mar 4 with 1250 viewsgtsb1966

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:53 - Mar 4 by The_Romford_Blue

Maybe a number of things and then this just annoyed me

The fact a fair few also reacted negatively to it suggests I'm not alone in thinking it was done to prove the point though. Like they did against Derby and earlier in the season.

I'm done ranting now.

Apparently by not attacking them I've got no bottle anyway

Fair enough. Nothing wrong with being passionate about your team but calling others who support the same team morons is a bit OTT in my opinion. I don't know your situation but I'm guessing life is OK and you don't have much to worry about thankfully so things like you have mentioned annoy you. As you get older you'll realise that things younger people think are important, older people think are trivial. Its called life's experiences. Chill.
Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 20:06 - Mar 4 with 1250 viewsEly_Blue

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 20:04 - Mar 4 by PJH

Now you have probably caused at least another three pages to be added to what started as a completely unimportant and uninteresting thread.

I've only just got home, sorry!

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 20:06 - Mar 4 with 1249 viewsMJallday

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:54 - Mar 4 by The_Romford_Blue

I want it on record that if he uses my actual name again, I'm reporting it

Shut up Carl

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 20:07 - Mar 4 with 1230 viewsBigalhunter

Good times

Crunchie's as bright as a 20 watt bulb.
Higher up the evolutionary tree than taximan though.
Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 20:09 - Mar 4 with 1205 viewssundaze

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:56 - Mar 4 by The_Romford_Blue

Worst for decades? Come on now.

I honestly can't remember a complete season at this level, where we have been so negative, so dull and content to settle for a draw instead of trying to win games. I can't wait for the nightmare of this season to finish and hope that something miraculous happens in the summer to encourage supporters to return next season.
Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 20:10 - Mar 4 with 1184 viewsJ2BLUE

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 20:07 - Mar 4 by Bigalhunter

Crunchie's as bright as a 20 watt bulb.
Higher up the evolutionary tree than taximan though.

Taximan is perfectly capable of being a decent poster and having a normal conversation. Him and Rommers were talking about racing the other day with no problems.

Cruncher is the most needlessly aggressive poster on here. He has so many chips he's run out of shoulder.

Truly impaired.

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 20:12 - Mar 4 with 1165 viewsblueprint

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 20:09 - Mar 4 by sundaze

I honestly can't remember a complete season at this level, where we have been so negative, so dull and content to settle for a draw instead of trying to win games. I can't wait for the nightmare of this season to finish and hope that something miraculous happens in the summer to encourage supporters to return next season.

I've been thinking exactly that for most of the last 10 seasons . It was definitely more fun with Duncan in charge.
Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 20:13 - Mar 4 with 1159 viewsBigalhunter

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 18:19 - Mar 4 by Benters

dont let it worry you

Aren't you overdue another meltdown waterboy?
Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 20:22 - Mar 4 with 1106 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 20:06 - Mar 4 by gtsb1966

Fair enough. Nothing wrong with being passionate about your team but calling others who support the same team morons is a bit OTT in my opinion. I don't know your situation but I'm guessing life is OK and you don't have much to worry about thankfully so things like you have mentioned annoy you. As you get older you'll realise that things younger people think are important, older people think are trivial. Its called life's experiences. Chill.

Actually it's been a pretty sh1t week for me in my personal life.

Not going into it.

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 20:23 - Mar 4 with 1099 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 20:01 - Mar 4 by Ely_Blue

Ok I need to get a life then.

Because I don't agree with idiots chanting a random team name

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 20:24 - Mar 4 with 1089 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

on 20:03 - Mar 4 by _

My reply was 'do one.'

And he hasn't actually been on the board since but he has read my reply.

Any more and I shall go to king Philip

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 20:25 - Mar 4 with 1079 viewsRyorry

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 20:04 - Mar 4 by PJH

Simply the usual post-game-that-was-utterly-tedious-and-didn't-bring-the-3 points-we-wanted thread of frustration being expressed I guess really. Sad thing is that we've still got 2.5 months of the season left, and it already seems meaningless. Assuming we're now safe from the dreaded rel....... word, I wish MM would spend the rest of the season experimenting with youngsters and formations, at least it'd then be useful time.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 20:26 - Mar 4 with 1060 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 20:23 - Mar 4 by The_Romford_Blue

Ok I need to get a life then.

Because I don't agree with idiots chanting a random team name

c'mon now. let this sad bastard of a thread die in peace now.
Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 20:26 - Mar 4 with 1047 viewsBigalhunter

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 20:10 - Mar 4 by J2BLUE

Taximan is perfectly capable of being a decent poster and having a normal conversation. Him and Rommers were talking about racing the other day with no problems.

Cruncher is the most needlessly aggressive poster on here. He has so many chips he's run out of shoulder.

Taximan's a classic coward.
He picks on people who's actual identities he knows, and who he thinks he can then intimidate without repercussions.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024