Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR 17:30 - Mar 4 with 32631 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Morons. Absolute morons.

Who chants for a random team at your own team's game.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:42 - Mar 4 with 1322 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:40 - Mar 4 by taximan

you wouldn't have the bottle

Like witchdoctor, you don't even know me?

Unless, like Badger, I'm another of the people you stalk.

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:42 - Mar 4 with 1313 viewsMJallday

i think you might need to start chanting this...

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:43 - Mar 4 with 1309 viewsblueprint

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:35 - Mar 4 by The_Romford_Blue

For the billionth time, it's nkt about Fortuna. I like Fortuna. I hope they do well. I look for their results occasionally.

But that chant always comes out if we aren't playing well. Changed by the same people.

Done deliberately to prove a point.

What should they have been chanting then? Probably another unoriginal ditty sung by every other bloody club in the country with just the club and players name changed. It's probably the most unique chant in the whole league today .
on 19:44 - Mar 4 with 1306 views_

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:40 - Mar 4 by J2BLUE

You came on the gambling thread at the end and took the piss that it went on so long and now you're trying to bait someone into another argument...

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:44 - Mar 4 with 1299 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

on 19:41 - Mar 4 by _

It's more sh1t from him again.

He doesn't have a clue who I am.

I don't care if I get banned for this but he's the biggest d1ckhead I've ever encountered on or off the internet. Grade A f**king kn0bhead. I don't really care anymore if I get banned. It's just constant b0llocks

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:45 - Mar 4 with 1288 viewstaximan

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:42 - Mar 4 by The_Romford_Blue

Like witchdoctor, you don't even know me?

Unless, like Badger, I'm another of the people you stalk.

so why not confront them face to face ?

why wait until you are hiding safely behind your keyboard ?
Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:45 - Mar 4 with 1278 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:43 - Mar 4 by blueprint

What should they have been chanting then? Probably another unoriginal ditty sung by every other bloody club in the country with just the club and players name changed. It's probably the most unique chant in the whole league today .

How about some Ipswich chants from Ipswich supporters at an Ipswich game?

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:46 - Mar 4 with 1273 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:45 - Mar 4 by taximan

so why not confront them face to face ?

why wait until you are hiding safely behind your keyboard ?

Actually do you know what, you ain't worth this.

Laters

Login to get fewer ads

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:46 - Mar 4 with 1267 viewsJ2BLUE

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:40 - Mar 4 by taximan

you wouldn't have the bottle

Rommers is less anonymous on here than me or you. As you know when you keep calling him by his name.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:47 - Mar 4 with 1248 viewswitchdoctor

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:44 - Mar 4 by The_Romford_Blue

I don't care if I get banned for this but he's the biggest d1ckhead I've ever encountered on or off the internet. Grade A f**king kn0bhead. I don't really care anymore if I get banned. It's just constant b0llocks

oh dear...
Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:47 - Mar 4 with 1248 viewstaximan

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:46 - Mar 4 by J2BLUE

Rommers is less anonymous on here than me or you. As you know when you keep calling him by his name.

exactly

hence my assumption
Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:48 - Mar 4 with 1225 viewsRyorry

on 19:38 - Mar 4 by _

Repeating that old myth again I see. People are welcome to check back through my post history and see for themselves that you're just lying - and yourself creating a trivial and petty argument.

Unless of course defending myself against constant smearing, misrepresentation and baiting by yourself & a couple of others over many years constitutes "getting into trivial and petty arguments" of course .

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:49 - Mar 4 with 1221 viewsstantheman

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:35 - Mar 4 by The_Romford_Blue

For the billionth time, it's nkt about Fortuna. I like Fortuna. I hope they do well. I look for their results occasionally.

But that chant always comes out if we aren't playing well. Changed by the same people.

Done deliberately to prove a point.

Didn't hear it from where I sit, most probably because I sit next to the chuckle brothers who constantly snipe at Chambers, Skuse, McCarthy bringing in Diogaraga to shore up a 1-1 draw and anything to do with the match TBH. Why the feck they come every week I will never know. They think they are the worlds wittiest guys but they are about as funny as piles.
on 19:49 - Mar 4 with 1221 views_

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:44 - Mar 4 by The_Romford_Blue

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:49 - Mar 4 with 1216 viewsDinnernotTea

So let me get this straight. Singing a second tier German football club's name is a protest? How very 2017. And let me get this straight, you didn't start another song whilst this was going on despite being so pissd off? How very 2017.

We should've stayed off the pitch in 1994 to get rid of the board. Pro Cologne songs would've done the trick.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:50 - Mar 4 with 1201 viewsJ2BLUE

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:47 - Mar 4 by taximan

exactly

hence my assumption

We know his full name, the stand he sits in and what he looks like. So perhaps it isn't lacking bottle as much as you think. There's also a difference between bottling it and not being stupid. Sometimes when you're outnumbered and outgunned it's simply better to shut up.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:50 - Mar 4 with 1195 viewsgtsb1966

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:45 - Mar 4 by The_Romford_Blue

Seriously Rommy I think people, and rightly so, are so apathetic about this season that they are just trying to have a bit of a laugh on a Saturday afternoon.
Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:51 - Mar 4 with 1185 viewstaximan

on 19:49 - Mar 4 by _

waiting to go to work

flight delayed

it wasn't me that started this thread !!!!!!
on 19:52 - Mar 4 with 1160 views_

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:50 - Mar 4 by gtsb1966

Seriously Rommy I think people, and rightly so, are so apathetic about this season that they are just trying to have a bit of a laugh on a Saturday afternoon.

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:52 - Mar 4 with 1161 viewsRyorry

on 19:44 - Mar 4 by _

No, of course you weren't, that's why you added "time for a walk?!" with emoticon stuck onto the end.

I used to quite like you, but you've come back from your break in very aggressive mode and are so not worth it.

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:53 - Mar 4 with 1157 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:50 - Mar 4 by gtsb1966

Maybe a number of things and then this just annoyed me

The fact a fair few also reacted negatively to it suggests I'm not alone in thinking it was done to prove the point though. Like they did against Derby and earlier in the season.

I'm done ranting now.

Apparently by not attacking them I've got no bottle anyway

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:53 - Mar 4 with 1153 viewsblueprint

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:45 - Mar 4 by The_Romford_Blue

I'm with you there but when a game that is pretty much a "dead rubber" is being played then it's hard for some to get the motivation to show vocal support for the club. Our repertoire of songs has been poor for years so surely it's better to here some noise than none at all. The last thing we need is more annomisity between the fans.
Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:54 - Mar 4 with 1146 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:50 - Mar 4 by J2BLUE

We know his full name, the stand he sits in and what he looks like. So perhaps it isn't lacking bottle as much as you think. There's also a difference between bottling it and not being stupid. Sometimes when you're outnumbered and outgunned it's simply better to shut up.

I want it on record that if he uses my actual name again, I'm reporting it

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:55 - Mar 4 with 1138 viewsRyorry

on 19:49 - Mar 4 by _

"They're spending their Saturday night trying to wind up a teenager on the internet "

Whereas you're spending your Saturday night trying to wind up an OAP on the internet

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:55 - Mar 4 with 1127 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:53 - Mar 4 by blueprint

I'm with you there but when a game that is pretty much a "dead rubber" is being played then it's hard for some to get the motivation to show vocal support for the club. Our repertoire of songs has been poor for years so surely it's better to here some noise than none at all. The last thing we need is more annomisity between the fans.

After people moaned, they did it louder to create animosity

Kind of my point that it was done to create a negative atmosphere

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024