Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! 07:01 - Mar 19 with 1961 viewsBergholtBru

Modern day footy I guess!!??

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! on 07:03 - Mar 19 with 1949 viewstiptreeblue

trouble is 1 win in 13 is even worse
I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! on 07:32 - Mar 19 with 1882 viewsBenters

I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! on 07:03 - Mar 19 by tiptreeblue

trouble is 1 win in 13 is even worse

2 wins in 2017...

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! on 07:38 - Mar 19 with 1864 viewsEastTownBlue

I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! on 07:32 - Mar 19 by Benters

2 wins in 2017...

14 points from a possible 42 ...
[Post edited 19 Mar 2017 7:38]
I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! on 07:40 - Mar 19 with 1854 viewstiptreeblue

I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! on 07:38 - Mar 19 by EastTownBlue

equivalent of drawing every game, wow, that`s enjoyment at it`s best
I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! on 07:58 - Mar 19 with 1819 viewsBenters

I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! on 07:38 - Mar 19 by EastTownBlue

Jeez is that right ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! on 08:13 - Mar 19 with 1772 viewsmeekreech

Where is it written that our , or any other team , has the right to win every game they play . There is no given right for any team to even play to a level due to loss of form , the other team being set up to frustrate or even because the other team has better players .

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! on 08:46 - Mar 19 with 1673 viewsNo9

You don't go to watch ITFC do you?
I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! on 08:53 - Mar 19 with 1642 viewschristiand

1 win in 13, is a lot worse reading. The concern is that the teams below us are picking up points and wins, which means that the draws we pick up are quickly nullified. Someone posted yesterday before our unbeaten run we were 10 points above the relegation zone, now only 5! When you look at the cold hard facts, if a team has a record of 1 win in 13, at this time of the season, I don't think many would argue that they are relegation fodder!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Login to get fewer ads

I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! on 08:54 - Mar 19 with 1634 viewstextbackup

I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! on 08:13 - Mar 19 by meekreech

Where is it written that our , or any other team , has the right to win every game they play . There is no given right for any team to even play to a level due to loss of form , the other team being set up to frustrate or even because the other team has better players .

Berra, is that you?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! on 09:02 - Mar 19 with 1588 viewspoppiesman

I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! on 08:13 - Mar 19 by meekreech

We are always the other team set up to frustrate the opponents because they have better players though.
1 defeat in 9 sounds good, yet we are nearer the relegation zone now than we were before the run started.
As I have said before, unbeaten runs are no good if 90% of the games are draws. Better to win one lose one than draw two.
I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! on 10:01 - Mar 19 with 1493 viewsmeekreech

I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! on 08:54 - Mar 19 by textbackup

Berra, is that you?

Yes I do watch at PR as I have a season ticket in the SBR stand and have only missed 1 game this season ! I also watch the matches involving the
U - 23 ' s on a regular basis !

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! on 10:10 - Mar 19 with 1450 viewsSuperfrans

I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! on 08:53 - Mar 19 by christiand

1 win in 13, is a lot worse reading. The concern is that the teams below us are picking up points and wins, which means that the draws we pick up are quickly nullified. Someone posted yesterday before our unbeaten run we were 10 points above the relegation zone, now only 5! When you look at the cold hard facts, if a team has a record of 1 win in 13, at this time of the season, I don't think many would argue that they are relegation fodder!

The current run of form is awful and needs to be improved.

But, a team with our curent run of form and points tally, almost certainly won't get relegation. That's simple maths.

We are getting roughly a point a game, whether you count the last 7 games or the last 9 games, including yesterday's result. Do that for the next 8 games and we'll have 53 points, which will almost certainly be enough.

This doesn't mean that we won't get relegated and that a further decline in form isn't possible, but it isn't probable. It just isn't.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! on 10:15 - Mar 19 with 1421 viewschristiand

I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! on 10:10 - Mar 19 by Superfrans

The current run of form is awful and needs to be improved.

But, a team with our curent run of form and points tally, almost certainly won't get relegation. That's simple maths.

We are getting roughly a point a game, whether you count the last 7 games or the last 9 games, including yesterday's result. Do that for the next 8 games and we'll have 53 points, which will almost certainly be enough.

This doesn't mean that we won't get relegated and that a further decline in form isn't possible, but it isn't probable. It just isn't.

It's probable superfrans. The big games for me are the next two. If we don't get a minimum of 4 points, we're in big trouble. Although, I doubt Birmingham or Wigan are just going to roll over and give us 3 points, but at least get your team set up to actually attack and win the games MM!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! on 10:35 - Mar 19 with 1362 viewsSuperfrans

I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! on 10:15 - Mar 19 by christiand

It's probable superfrans. The big games for me are the next two. If we don't get a minimum of 4 points, we're in big trouble. Although, I doubt Birmingham or Wigan are just going to roll over and give us 3 points, but at least get your team set up to actually attack and win the games MM!!

We're going to have to disagree on the probable/possible point.

But yes, 4 points required. Agree on that.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! on 10:54 - Mar 19 with 1319 viewstextbackup

I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! on 10:01 - Mar 19 by meekreech

Yes I do watch at PR as I have a season ticket in the SBR stand and have only missed 1 game this season ! I also watch the matches involving the
U - 23 ' s on a regular basis !

Wasn't you that sang to grant Ward as he walked across to watch the u23's the other day was it?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! on 07:04 - Mar 21 with 1048 viewsBrettenhamBlue

I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! on 10:35 - Mar 19 by Superfrans

We're going to have to disagree on the probable/possible point.

But yes, 4 points required. Agree on that.

4 points from the next two would be fine.
Win against Birmingham, draw against Wigan. 4 more points will pull us away from danger.
0 points against 2 rivals though and we are seriously in it.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

I dunno!! One defeat in nine and everyone`s up in arms!! on 07:53 - Mar 21 with 982 viewsoldbluestu

A glass half full man. Do you have some non Suffolk blood in you?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024