Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IF MMc goes after last night, who do we get in? 06:58 - Jan 18 with 2641 viewsITFC_Forever

I doubt he will resign / be sacked, and we'll be stuck with the status quo and the relationship between the club / players and the fans becoming even more toxic.

But if he were to go, who do we get in? It's very hard to attract a decent manager from the Lower leagues at this stage of the season as by definition, their clubs will be very reluctant to let them go as they will be in their own promotion / play-off battles.

And no-one out of work springs to mind. (Rowett is simply a younger Mick with awful football to match).

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

IF MMc goes after last night, who do we get in? on 08:34 - Jan 18 with 602 viewsLankHenners

For all the reasons you've stated people willing him to go now need to hold their horses. We simply won't be able to attract the sort of manager we want (up an coming, young with a point to prove in a higher division) as we're not doing anything this season.

Selling it as a project at the end of the season is more attractive than getting someone in now who won't be able to have any real effect on the place immediately.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

IF MMc goes after last night, who do we get in? on 08:35 - Jan 18 with 591 viewssoupytwist

Gareth Ainsworth or Paul Tisdale. Or, at a push, Phil Brown from Southend if ME wanted someone "with experience".
A monkey with a calculator (n/t) on 08:36 - Jan 18 with 579 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

IF MMc goes after last night, who do we get in? on 08:37 - Jan 18 with 579 viewsomuircheartaigh

Burley.

Affinity with the club etc. We need a manager who gives a damn about the club, supporters etc. Proven track record. Plays a good brand of football. I think he would have learned a lot from the collapse after finishing 5th in the Prem.

McGreal as his number 2. Or Taricco.

I think you are right though that Mick won't walk. He'll hang in there, as he's entitled to, but I can certainly understand fans frustrations with that.
IF MMc goes after last night, who do we get in? on 08:45 - Jan 18 with 552 viewscasanovacrow

The statue of Sir Bobby Robson for manager, make it point up the pitch, atleast we might get past the half way line.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024