Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WBA = SH1T (n/t) 21:35 - Feb 16 with 1928 viewsAviator

WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 21:36 - Feb 16 with 1914 viewspointofblue

They weren't when we played them there. Maybe the opposition has something to do with it.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 21:37 - Feb 16 with 1879 viewsSitfcB

WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 21:36 - Feb 16 by pointofblue

They weren't when we played them there. Maybe the opposition has something to do with it.

They’ve only lost twice at home all season tbf.

They’ve been really poor tonight.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 21:38 - Feb 16 with 1850 viewsblueasfook

WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 21:37 - Feb 16 by SitfcB

Good save

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 21:39 - Feb 16 with 1830 viewspointofblue

WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 21:37 - Feb 16 by SitfcB

We didn't show up at The Hawthorns which didn't help. In fairness, we have practically everywhere else - Elland Road aside.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 21:41 - Feb 16 with 1791 viewsChurchman

WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 21:38 - Feb 16 by blueasfook

Good save

They’ve been a class above West Brom. Different level. That save just now is about the first the Saints keeper has had to make.

Albion have looked scruffy but I think that’s as much to do with the opposition as anything else.
[Post edited 16 Feb 21:42]
WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 21:41 - Feb 16 with 1784 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

That was an absolute quality goal.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 21:43 - Feb 16 with 1723 viewsblueasfook

WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 21:41 - Feb 16 by Churchman

They’ve been a class above West Brom. Different level. That save just now is about the first the Saints keeper has had to make.

Albion have looked scruffy but I think that’s as much to do with the opposition as anything else.

Yeah they've bounced back well after their midweek defeat

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 21:45 - Feb 16 with 1698 viewsAviator

To be fair, I only started watching on 60 mins. But WBA look awful!
Login to get fewer ads

WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 21:48 - Feb 16 with 1636 viewsiamatractorboy

WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 21:41 - Feb 16 by Churchman

True, he let one of his defenders do the saving in the first half!
WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 21:48 - Feb 16 with 1633 viewsNthQldITFC

Baggies can't cross for toffee. Keep hitting defender.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 21:53 - Feb 16 with 1558 viewsChurchman

WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 21:48 - Feb 16 by iamatractorboy

True, he let one of his defenders do the saving in the first half!

Oh it was a penalty alright. But I suspect they’d have won anyway. They’re far too strong for Albion. I can see why they have done so well since September.
WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 21:54 - Feb 16 with 1556 viewsbazza

The ball in the final 3rd is woeful.
WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 21:54 - Feb 16 with 1553 viewsSwansea_Blue

WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 21:36 - Feb 16 by pointofblue

It most certainly does. Maybe WBA are having an off day as all teams can in this league, but S’ton have a wealth of talent at their disposal. Relying on them (or Leeds or Leicester) to slip up is a mugs game.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 21:57 - Feb 16 with 1494 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 21:54 - Feb 16 by Swansea_Blue

It most certainly does. Maybe WBA are having an off day as all teams can in this league, but S’ton have a wealth of talent at their disposal. Relying on them (or Leeds or Leicester) to slip up is a mugs game.

I'm just going to put it out there....the Leeds and Southampton squads when firing are just better than us...imagine what fun the Premier league will be should we make it.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 22:03 - Feb 16 with 1369 viewscressi

WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 21:57 - Feb 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

I'm just going to put it out there....the Leeds and Southampton squads when firing are just better than us...imagine what fun the Premier league will be should we make it.

Slow is a understatement the only ball they got is the right back inside to a midfielder who then tries to play it to a left wing back who's never there both games v WBA we started slowly a quick start and we would blow them away I feel.
WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 22:03 - Feb 16 with 1372 viewsSwansea_Blue

Miles better, and that shouldn’t be controversial. We’ve done great, but I shudder to think how we’d get on in the PL.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 22:05 - Feb 16 with 1342 viewsBarcaBlue

WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 21:53 - Feb 16 by Churchman

Oh it was a penalty alright. But I suspect they’d have won anyway. They’re far too strong for Albion. I can see why they have done so well since September.

They looked really solid throughout, and appeared they could have stepped it up at any time. West Brom were wasteful with their crossing and final ball but were completely outplayed. Their subs made no impact, in fact they looked worse.
WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 22:06 - Feb 16 with 1323 viewstextbackup

So sht they’ve taken 4 points from us, and completely dominated us at their place.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 22:08 - Feb 16 with 1295 viewsVegtablue

WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 21:54 - Feb 16 by Swansea_Blue

Too true, Southampton and Leeds should beat everyone in isolation apart from each other and Leicester. Be thankful for dropped points when they arise but don't rest your mood on seeing it happen! West Brom may not have been brave enough tonight but they were also outclassed.
WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 22:14 - Feb 16 with 1240 viewsVegtablue

Why I'm still excited for more than just playoffs is because we only have one left and they're at our patch. Longer shot than the other two for sure, eyes wide open there, but definitely still a chance.
WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 22:15 - Feb 16 with 1209 viewsChurchman

WBA = SH1T (n/t) on 22:08 - Feb 16 by Vegtablue

Too true, Southampton and Leeds should beat everyone in isolation apart from each other and Leicester. Be thankful for dropped points when they arise but don't rest your mood on seeing it happen! West Brom may not have been brave enough tonight but they were also outclassed.

I’m not sure bravery came into it. They were purely outclassed. Albion have a few injuries which didn’t help. It makes a difference, as it has for us, but not against that lot. With the top three their reserves would walk into most teams, if those teams could afford them and their PL wages.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024